IGNORED

louis ck

gritbox

Saw Stanhope live a few years back. I think some of his unrelenting anger comes from the fact that he is very short. Bingo was there too, bummed a cig off me. 

Saw him live in 2015 as well, was wicked. 

Asked Doug to sign my tits and he gave me a few free posters lol.

I unno', I liked the last special just as much as any of his, I thought it was great.

Still prefer Doug Stanhope but yeah. 

nah i like both for diff reasons but think louis has the edge sever so slightly, some of DS sets just turn into a negative rant which is ok if your watching while your drunk but when your sober it makes for sobering viewing

:facepalm:

I could see that, yeah.

But I'm pretty much never sober so it works for me. lol

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stanhope's good.  I also really enjoyed the last Jim Jefferies special I saw.  But by and large I have been pretty disappointed by a lot of the big name standups lately.  The funniest standup I've seen in the last couple years was a young guy (mid 20's I'd guess) from my own town.  I wish I could remember his name...

Stanhope's good. I also really enjoyed the last Jim Jefferies special I saw. But by and large I have been pretty disappointed by a lot of the big name standups lately. The funniest standup I've seen in the last couple years was a young guy (mid 20's I'd guess) from my own town. I wish I could remember his name...

Hey work on that would you please? I'd like to check him out. As my own brain calcifies with age, it's never been more clear to me that the good stuff in the arts comes from the young and hungry. CK, Chappelle, Aphex, Ae, they're all north of 40 now and while they all can still kill in their respective arenas, dem youts hold the future.

it depends. conductors and architects are usually only good / famous right as they're about to die

• 6 months later...

I have this really bad feeling CK might top himself

I'm really hoping he just admits to his problem. He has a gift for eloquently explaining things. I want his shameful, down-to-earth, full confession.

It doesn't surprise me, sad to say. Of course he has the silliest way of being a perv. The post-divorce but newly famous "...chicks LIKE me now" newfound sense of boldness and he got carried away, just whippin' it out all unsolicited and shit. 

I wonder if Amy Schumer has ever grabbed any random guy's dicks. A girl did this to me at work once and I basically pretended it didn't happen. I think she was Dominican and very aggressive sexually. Always on the prowl, telling me to keep wearing those jeans. What if Amy Schumer asked to take her tampon out in front of you after spending 20 minutes talking about how her underwear looks like someone blew their nose in it? Now THAT would scar me.

There is some real creative destruction going on right now. Hard to tell what will replace the scorched earth of powerful pervy white men but we're feelin' the changing of the guard as Steely Dan once said. Maybe Becker and Fagen are next. Peg and Josie will come forward with molestation tales.

wonder what kind of shenanigans idm legends were up to during the 90's? it was a crazy time, i think we are going to find out at least one of them was a creep, i bet its sean from autechre

i can already see the headline - "Sean from Autechre sexually abused me, i said "Sean pls, stop" and he didn't"

I hope V Snares’ Album Art is not a reflection of his lifestyle choices pls thx

I mean, eating an entire chocolate wheelchair would not be healthy

It doesn't surprise me, sad to say. Of course he has the silliest way of being a perv. The post-divorce but newly famous "...chicks LIKE me now" newfound sense of boldness and he got carried away, just whippin' it out all unsolicited and shit.

I wonder if Amy Schumer has ever grabbed any random guy's dicks. A girl did this to me at work once and I basically pretended it didn't happen. I think she was Dominican and very aggressive sexually. Always on the prowl, telling me to keep wearing those jeans. What if Amy Schumer asked to take her tampon out in front of you after spending 20 minutes talking about how her underwear looks like someone blew their nose in it? Now THAT would scar me.

Amy Schumer raped a cab driver

Amy Schumer raped a cab driver

all the cab drivers

Archived