IGNORED

louis ck

gritbox

heres the interview.

Sorry it was 2,600 a week for conan. 10k a week for the dana carvey show.  base pay for writers at the time was 2600 a week

Hopefully he'll be back. We all know he was a damaged guy, Maybe sexual harassment will be like Clinton smoking pot, the new normal? We can only hope

good interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYr2JH1XSS4

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...

I read an interview of one of the victims of his consensual masturbation exhibition and it just made me feel really bad for Louie, tbh. She seemed out of touch with how people are starting to see the whole #metoo thing, especially in light of Asia Argento. She really just seemed disappointed that she didn’t get the results she wanted, like ruining Louie’s career wasn’t enough. She needed unanimous praise for her courage or something.

the whole reaction on twitter today is so horrible. I went back and read the initial nyt piece and louis apology and it was a lot less bad then I remembered it and certainly nowhere in the realm of what people are saying today like that he hasn’t paid enough for his sins and shit. it’s truly disgusting how grotesque the public discussion of sexual shit is. it’s fucking incoherent.

doesn't change the fact that before all of that his act had become almost viscerally boring

His last special was a B, maybe B+. It was just kind of the same shit you've heard from him but he's wearing a suit this time.

doesn't change the fact that before all of that his act had become almost viscerally boring

true. heres good comedy now: what if it was louis c... gay. and he fucks his dad

what if he reads a dr lopez post and it's louis see gay

Am i listening to Cum Town rn? 

Archived