IGNORED

Share your dreams

Guest happycase

Why can't I dream like other people :sad:

I never dream except for those muddled anxiety dreams I get in the morning hours right before I wake up, they always have something to do with some worry in my life

do you smoke pot???

when i used to smoke, just a month ago, all that i remembered when wake up was those kind of dreams, vivid stuff, i almost lived my day even if it hadn't started yet... bad stuff.

but now that i don't smoke, i remember most of my dreams, yet they still full of anxiety and stuff.

i had a dream before i woke up today, i don't remember much of it, just that i had this large collection of glasses that all allowed me to see different things. no idea about anything else in the dream, but i woke up and saw my glasses and i was like "no those aren't good ones" then spent a second looking for another pair of glasses before realizing oh right that was just a stupid dream.

they_live.jpg

I'll take a stab at interpreting that dream:

10/18 DORM

PhIlip wAs a Murderer in the half-form of Bobby! from twin peaks. He possessed the ability to make realistic weapon-Going-off sounds And (shocking? Startling? Confusing?) people to death. I was verY very afraId of him As though he were a deMon. However I recall following him around for the entirety of the dream experience as though I wasn't afraid of him; as though he weren't a demon. ??<--hmm.

I had my GlAsses which have been missing for daYs. I wAs given theM by a starry eyed chubby/tumbly businessman.

Avalon's mother told me she was proud to know I was “only three scales behind”. “I never knew,” quoth she, “that three scales wasn't very much at all.”

10/19 PHILIP'S UPSTAIRS

Partook in a three-way with Stuart Brovold and Phil. Mostly rubbinG And soft moaning. I can't remember exactlY why Stuart was with us; I seem to recAll coercion on our part. A coMing of aGe for StuArt is what I believe we were trYing to gIve. “Come with us.”

10/20 DORM 8:00am-9:30am

HAllucinated an entire Morning of Getting reAdY for class. The bunkbeds appeared and disappeared at IntervAls and I was concerned about Billy being asleep/didn't want to wake hiM. I received a “very portable” new GlAsses case from Laura('s mother) as a gift. Laura was setting up a sleeping bag and mat on the floor parallel to my bed. Our room was larger than it usuallY Is. There wAs nothing in the rooM save for the beds and some nails in the walls. I commented to Laura about “feel(inG) As though the top bunk keeps going awaY.”

10/21 GRACE'S HOUSE

Some unnamed fIgure shot A confused Eno Mackey up, frozen, out of the ground via the implementation of some new and cutting edge (shall we say, cutting hedge?) groundskeeping device. His afro of old was in full force. Emerson Eads was very willing to kiss me on the mouth and did so & lay with me on a brownish mat in the back room of an unidentified, overpopulated house. When we were discovered by either a witch or an exceedingly angry black lady who was also my grandmother (Sue not Linda), and little, Emerson was still Emerson but now partially and outwardly a dwarf in black shorts with an erection. My excitement doused, I immediately was overcome with the impression that I regretted having been untrue to Philip.

After going back down for a nap: I was on the toilet and phil pulled a man out of my vagina by a single hair, the only one on the man's head, & instantly I flushed said man down the toilet. Then proceeded to laugh and swirl my hand around in the toilet water as a scar of black jelly materialized between my thumb and forefinger. Awoke with “fibonacci sequence” x resounding in my head/repeating.l

Edited by thehauntingsoul

Guest disparaissant

they live poster

yeah actually i was listening to some album that had a shitload of samples from They Live like, right before i went to sleep. so it's related to that, i'm sure.

fuck, i don't remember what it was. maybe that el-p/camu tao "central services" EP?

i have loads of dreams but i forget them the moment i wake up, im going to try to start writing them down or something, like focus on them immediately. i have had lucid dreams exactly once, would not mind giving that a go again. expect fucked up weirdness from me sometime soon.

Edited by disparaissant

i have loads of dreams but i forget them the moment i wake up, im going to try to start writing them down or something, like focus on them immediately. i have had lucid dreams exactly once, would not mind giving that a go again. expect fucked up weirdness from me sometime soon.

use a little audio recorder, cellphone, mp3player, whatever. It's much better to record your spoken words. When you write something down, you have to gain too much consciousness to pull it off, and forget half the stuff in the process. Talking in semi-sleep enables you to record while you're still half in the dream, especially when you've programmed yourself to switch on the recorder next to your bed once you wake up automatically. I often record things and don't remember them few hours later. Then when I play it back I'm either like wtf or the memories come back while I hear it.

Guest Ranky Redlof

Had the sickest dream of the year so far.

Was living in a castle. Then some guys tried to break in to my castle and I try to stop them by throwing big ass flower pots at them. Doesn't work and they wanna kill me so I run away.

While I'm running away there is this one HUGE cloud like 3km away and I see a tornado starting to go to the ground, then another one followed and then BAM the whole cloud turns into one big tornado. All I could see were houses getting ripped apart (it was scary and awesome at the same time). Then I run back to my castle and plan on lying under the brigde right in front of the castle. Just when I arrive a car stops and tells me they wanna use my castle to make a movie about APHEX TWIN (this all felt very normal lol). I asked them wtf what about that tornado???? They laugh and tell me it just missed my castle (???). I'm like ok come in it's safer there. Oh yea I forgot to mention there were 4 people in the car and one actor was playing afx but he looked more like some celtic warrior then him.

SO they go inside they all start laughing really hard. At this moment I think there is something very wrong with this (ldo). Then they take their masks off and TADA they are aliens. I run but they grab me.

One of them starts sucking my blood and anotherone was about to suck out my eyeballs and then I wake up. Full of sweat and really confused.

:crazy:

Tonight i dreamt i was a sorcerer in an alternative Harry Potter Universe.

Spells were cast by putting your arm between pages in the sorcery book.

(like the way Kim Basinger reads in My Stepmother Is an Alien)

I knew teleportation. The spell for it was "Mortum Nolltum".

I tryed to memorize it in the dream.

Mortum = death

Nolltum = zero thumb (swedish)

Reason 4 dream: The day before a friend gave me this comic he'd drawn.

post-197-0-61593500-1294669268_thumb.jpg

Had the sickest dream of the year so far.

Was living in a castle. Then some guys tried to break in to my castle and I try to stop them by throwing big ass flower pots at them. Doesn't work and they wanna kill me so I run away.

While I'm running away there is this one HUGE cloud like 3km away and I see a tornado starting to go to the ground, then another one followed and then BAM the whole cloud turns into one big tornado. All I could see were houses getting ripped apart (it was scary and awesome at the same time). Then I run back to my castle and plan on lying under the brigde right in front of the castle. Just when I arrive a car stops and tells me they wanna use my castle to make a movie about APHEX TWIN (this all felt very normal lol). I asked them wtf what about that tornado???? They laugh and tell me it just missed my castle (???). I'm like ok come in it's safer there. Oh yea I forgot to mention there were 4 people in the car and one actor was playing afx but he looked more like some celtic warrior then him.

SO they go inside they all start laughing really hard. At this moment I think there is something very wrong with this (ldo). Then they take their masks off and TADA they are aliens. I run but they grab me.

One of them starts sucking my blood and anotherone was about to suck out my eyeballs and then I wake up. Full of sweat and really confused.

:crazy:

it's wierd when Aphex turn up in dreams. he's always an asshole in mine.

Guest disparaissant

took a short nap and ended up dreaming (which is weird, i was asleep for like 40 minutes)

all i remember from it is running into this dude i know who apparently had just gotten out of a concert (which was apparently trent reznor performing the entirety of his seminal album "the hub," doubly weird being that no such album exists and this dude is actually ghetto as fuck and would never see nine inch nails live) and he was really drunk and we had a short conversation of which i remember no details and then some kid in a pool started crying only it was actually the kid i am babysitting waking up and crying so i woke up.

Guest disparaissant

lol, sleep sitting eh?

kid's asleep, i might as well be. especially considering i've been up and working since 2 AM today. :S

Guest happycase

i'm in this gym class with a swimming pool. the dream starts off kind of weird. i get to this hotel with a few friends, indi, nav, etc. and we check out a hotel room. there's some sort of event taking place at this hotel. this is when i check down at my stomach and see a small reddish grwoth right below my bellybutton. it has a mouth and whe i poke at it, it bites me or makes noise. this is strange and worrisome. i find out that it's a very sick condition and that possibly only one person at a time can have it.

it disappears eventually but other people start getting it.

in the seond major scene i'm at the pool. the teachers have given us permission to make sandwiches out of bread, roast beef, and some crunchy cereal. thats' round one. in round two, they actually throw a huge amount of roast beef into the pool and we all go around eating it. then the chaos begins. i'm first. school ends but they don't let us out. one of the teachers uses some sort of black gravity gun to pull me down from a ledge. the teachers start to torture me and the other students with guns and shocking machines and hoax guns to scare the hell out of us.

I'm on a battlefield. I have left, but I see what's going on. The Last Airbender along with many other human beings has been held captive by these demon orc guys. One of these demon orcs is their leader. He walks around and feels people's feelings. He says to one woman, anxiety, fear, anger, belief.

Earlier there is a magician and another warrior in a plane. The magician uses some sort of spell to get the warrior and his son out of the plane. They're on the same team and the magician senses this is best for them.

Then the Last Airbender uses his mind to unlock himself. He then releases everyone else. A battle begins. Hippogryphs show up to save them.

Guest dankbudz

Well recently I was supersayin and was flying around mad fast running from enemies n shit :cerious:

Well recently I was supersayin and was flying around mad fast running from enemies n shit :cerious:

so, i've been hading trouble falling asleep, i dunno why, but this time, because of that, i woke up for about 4 times before i really fall asleep.

on the 5 or 6 time, i realized i hadn't woke up but that i was dreaming, i chilled, and i didn't wake up, i realized i was dreaming because my computer screen was broke in a very weird way, like a shot in the screen.

i rushed myself to the window to start flying, i jumped got a little high but i fell, and i woke up, well, i woke up but i kept dreaming, and i realized that because i couldn't talk.

i rushed myself again to my front door to go outside to the street, but first, i went opening the windows cause it was really dark and i wanted to see light, i looked at my cat and i had a fucking weird feeling, he looked so real but i know i was dreaming, i faced him face to face and noticed he had his eyes all gray.

went to my front door, tried to turn on the light outside and OBViOUSLY it didn't work, i've watched WAKING LIFE for about 6 times so one of the things that make me realize i am dreaming is the fact that the light switches don't work on my dreams.

i finally went outside, to the street, and i started trying to fly again, because i didn't want to walk, but every time i tried it i had the feeling i was going to wake up so i quit.

i kept walking to another neighborhood but i started to feel frustrated cause i couldn't do anything special and going those places i have been in real life was in fact pretty boring.

everything was so, well, real, so i started doing stupid stuff like trowing stones at people and telling them to fuck off loud and clear... :facepalm:

i tried to fly again cause i was tired of the same bullshit and i woke up :cisfor:

Guest dankbudz

went to my front door, tried to turn on the light outside and OBViOUSLY it didn't work, i've watched WAKING LIFE for about 6 times so one of the things that make me realize i am dreaming is the fact that the light switches don't work on my dreams.

yea waking life is interesting, makes u think... anyways I had very vivid dream this night... I was chillen with my friend in my backyard and we were getting ready for some kind of party, I had in mind that more people are about to come over and we're just waiting for everybody. I live in condo like building ( its a building with hall and 4 apartments ) , anyways we're sitting down at the table in my backyard and breaking up weed and all of the sudden magic mushrooms appear... they were so vivid, they had huge caps and some of them were blue and other gold, I thought to myself hey I might eat one of these while we're waiting for everybody, next thing i Know my neighbor is coming out to backyard... so I eat the shroom before she came closer but we started sketchin out and I was trying to hide the weed and mushrooms but it was too late she was like what do u got there hahah I was trying to make up excuse that its a fig... anyways my neighbour didnt bother me any more even tho i didnt think she believed me .... next thing i know im struggling with pulling out mushroom string that were stick in between my teeth (even though that never happened in real life) it just sucked to get em all out

its crazy that we have different feelings and thoughts while ur experiencing different moments in dreams

p.s. it sucks that every time i have a dream that involves weed in it I never actually get to smoke it :closedeyes:

i had a dream about aliens a couple days ago right before i woke up but i think it might have been sleep paralysis. i've never had that, trying to move or wake up but kinda being frozen

i had a dream about aliens a couple days ago right before i woke up but i think it might have been sleep paralysis. i've never had that, trying to move or wake up but kinda being frozen

i've had it, lots of times, well, i don't know if i was dreaming or if i was really awake :emotawesomepm9:

Guest futuregirlfriend

just woke up from it. i was in a knock-off kraftwerk with a guy from school and some people that looked like him. we were trying to play in a cafe in a town that looked like sana'a, but the tech person couldn't figure out how to wire everything up properly. he popped up from behind the table and smirked at me. it was a complete moron i went to high school with. i strolled outside and was instantly tackled from behind by a kid who then sat on my back and tried to cut my head off with a plastic cutlass. we were having some sort of conversation via random translators in the crowd who were watching us tussle. every time he said something i'd have to call into the crowd "does anyone speak turkish AND english?" no idea what we spoke about but i have a feeling i might have actually been saying that in my sleep. some sort of commotion happened in the street and everyone went back into the cafe, which now looked different. i remember hiding behind a wall and peeping around a door frame. went back out with my now best friend assailant and someone came up and made fun of him, throwing a tiny dead puppy at his feet. i said i'd buy him another puppy from a few some guy was selling in the dusty market square but immediately regretted my promise, thinking "i don't know if this guy can look after a puppy."

i'm quite awake now. pretty good writing this down straight away, i've forgotten details already but usually i'd think "whoa that was cool/scary" and forget all about the dream 5 minutes later.

Guest Pilgarlic

I'll take a stab at interpreting that dream:

10/18 DORM

PhIlip wAs a Murderer in the half-form of Bobby! from twin peaks. He possessed the ability to make realistic weapon-Going-off sounds And (shocking? Startling? Confusing?) people to death. I was verY very afraId of him As though he were a deMon. However I recall following him around for the entirety of the dream experience as though I wasn't afraid of him; as though he weren't a demon. ??<--hmm.

I had my GlAsses which have been missing for daYs. I wAs given theM by a starry eyed chubby/tumbly businessman.

Avalon's mother told me she was proud to know I was “only three scales behind”. “I never knew,” quoth she, “that three scales wasn't very much at all.”

10/19 PHILIP'S UPSTAIRS

Partook in a three-way with Stuart Brovold and Phil. Mostly rubbinG And soft moaning. I can't remember exactlY why Stuart was with us; I seem to recAll coercion on our part. A coMing of aGe for StuArt is what I believe we were trYing to gIve. “Come with us.”

10/20 DORM 8:00am-9:30am

HAllucinated an entire Morning of Getting reAdY for class. The bunkbeds appeared and disappeared at IntervAls and I was concerned about Billy being asleep/didn't want to wake hiM. I received a “very portable” new GlAsses case from Laura('s mother) as a gift. Laura was setting up a sleeping bag and mat on the floor parallel to my bed. Our room was larger than it usuallY Is. There wAs nothing in the rooM save for the beds and some nails in the walls. I commented to Laura about “feel(inG) As though the top bunk keeps going awaY.”

10/21 GRACE'S HOUSE

Some unnamed fIgure shot A confused Eno Mackey up, frozen, out of the ground via the implementation of some new and cutting edge (shall we say, cutting hedge?) groundskeeping device. His afro of old was in full force. Emerson Eads was very willing to kiss me on the mouth and did so & lay with me on a brownish mat in the back room of an unidentified, overpopulated house. When we were discovered by either a witch or an exceedingly angry black lady who was also my grandmother (Sue not Linda), and little, Emerson was still Emerson but now partially and outwardly a dwarf in black shorts with an erection. My excitement doused, I immediately was overcome with the impression that I regretted having been untrue to Philip.

After going back down for a nap: I was on the toilet and phil pulled a man out of my vagina by a single hair, the only one on the man's head, & instantly I flushed said man down the toilet. Then proceeded to laugh and swirl my hand around in the toilet water as a scar of black jelly materialized between my thumb and forefinger. Awoke with “fibonacci sequence” x resounding in my head/repeating.l

eureka! wow thanks a million!

I just had a dream that Autechre released their next album and EP. The album was called Sartreetre. I remember there was confusion on how to pronounce it, but I pronounced it was two french words one after the other ("Sartre" and "etre").

The first track on both the LP and the EP had lyrics. Non of the other tracks did. I remember they were full of pretty melodies, like Oversteps, and they messed around with cadences a lot. Like they'd have a repeating line that would end with a different cadence each time.

Guest EleminoP

.roach

Last night a cockroach was found, by me, in my room.

I ordered my mom a water with soap and followed the roach into my closet.

Mom brought the water with soap and I drenched the roach with it.

The water with soap covers the roach's air holes and suffocates within minutes.

As the roach died it froze up into what looked like a cocoon made of ice.

The roach fell two the ground. Minutes later, a roach-sized human lady walked up to the dead roach father.

Behind her were 2 child-sized children roaches. They gathered for mourning.

The 3 remaining roach family members curled up in icy cocoons of their own.

And expressed the most powerful example of mourning by placing the fate of their father upon themselves.

~fin~

/.roach

:trashbear: