IGNORED

Share your dreams

Guest happycase

I was on some kind of "ganja ferry". It was an overnight marijuana cruise. All the interior was wood, but there was a security measure in place by which we weren't allowed to reveal our real names with other passengers.

How I conceive of random shit like this, I know not.

• 2 months later...

was supposed to have a sex dream today, but the dream sex scene started with the girl getting on top of me and sprinkling olive oil over my t-shirt. the rest of the dream was me coming up with excuses for not wanting to sex with her. and that was that.

Edited by eugene

i had a dream that on my way to an examination (not sure of what) i stumbled onto a really nice house party. turns out it was courtney cox's house. she seemed lonely and aloof to the people who were there, until she noticed me and immediately started talking to me. we walked away to a gazebo type area where she basically made her feelings towards me known-

at this point i told her i had to leave because i had that stupid examination, and i remember before leaving she put her arms around my waist from behind me. it was a really nice feeling. 

i rushed to take my exam but then i began to wonder: "why exactly am i taking an exam, and shouldn't i be back with courtney cox instead?"

unfortunately i woke up then- but hopefully i'll see her again tonight.

Edited by Nebraska

Had a dream about a week ago where Amazon owned everything and I was part of a terrorist group trying to destroy them.

My dream this morning is too convoluted and obscure to accurately log, but for part of it I was traversing the city streets on an electric skateboard in the winter.

Then I had an auditory hallucination in the interim between the dream and when I fully awoke. It was my dad's voice, even though he died more than 8 months ago. This is honestly the first time this has happened tho.

haven't had a dream (that i remembered i mean, of course) in many weeks, perhaps a couple months or more, but i woke up early this morning from this bit of one: there was a Lost In Space movie made in the 70's starring Lee Majors and Gene Hackman. I think Gene Hackman was like some sorta anti-hero or likable antagonist or something? He had a big monologue and it was dramatic. i don't remember what any of this had to do with the premise of Lost In Space, why i was thinking about it period, or even either of those actors. of course there was no Lost In Space movie starring Lee Majors and Gene Hackman........also have no clue why i was dreaming about a movie, at all..... my brain is really fucking stupid.

I was on a local bus and a fucking volcano opened in the middle of the city and the bus almost drove into it.

You guys are gonna like this one. It was one of those dream moments that happened right before I woke up. But I was wandering around inside an aquarium, but then I felt this loud, intermittent thumping. Turns out inside the main tank, a live giant squid was throwing its body against the glass, trying to break free. It never actually succeeded, but it was enough force to bend the glass slightly and shake the whole room.

• 1 month later...

Last night I dreamed @usagi was my son and he'd opened a garden centre inside a large rundown shopping mall. Along with all the plants etc he was selling meme tshirts themed around Jeffrey Epstein and Mossad. There were also shirts emblazoned with the logo of the garden centre, a black frog in profile.

How is everyone having such pleasant dreams(mostly)? I don't remember the last time I had one that wasn't a nightmare, and I remember my dreams probably 50% of the time after I sleep.

Always being chased, always breaking something valuable, always almost cheating in my girlfriend, and on one occasion, snorting lines of coke until my nose bled orange and I ran into a dark forest with machine gun, shooting a bunch of people I don't know.

2 nights ago I had a dream about a threesome with my girlfriend and one of my good friends, where I ended up walking out into another room full of people, hyperventilating, and then I woke up.

Just gimme the good ones damnit.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I had a dream last night that I went to a WATMM convention, everyone was going to be there. Before entering the main room I really had to piss so I entered a washroom that had a sign on the door that read "Joyrex". I went to do my business but ended up pissing all over myself, so I snuck outta there fast before anyone could see what I did.

?

Edited by yekker
  • Burger 5

• 3 months later...

L8ly I've been dreaming that i kill people, quite a lot... :scared:

Also, every time i stop smoking weed my dreams get so vivid and that i end up dreaming that I'm working and when i wake up it feels like I'm more tired than when i went to sleep... 

• 3 weeks later...

I was standing next to a concrete house talking to someone. Suddenly, the house collapsed, I felt the slabs and bricks hitting me in the face and my body until I was burried deep beneath. As the rubble piled over me, I faced the sensation of inevitable death. I awoke suddenly gasping for air.

It fucking terrified me, and I can't stop thinking about this.

• Sad 1

Dreamt I was pushing my nephew on something with wheels in the yard, but went too fast, causing him to fall out and hit his face on rocks.  Shit.  My brother was right there too.  Pretty terrible dream tbqh.  

these days I have dreams mostly with girls I like or with some female celebrities plus sometimes it´s about my friends and stuff we do... last celebrities I remember were Masuimi Max aaand 2NE1 girls...

On 3/18/2020 at 12:23 AM, cichlisuite said:

I was standing next to a concrete house talking to someone. Suddenly, the house collapsed, I felt the slabs and bricks hitting me in the face and my body until I was burried deep beneath. As the rubble piled over me, I faced the sensation of inevitable death. I awoke suddenly gasping for air.

It fucking terrified me, and I can't stop thinking about this.

Had something eerily similar, a building collapsed where I had to meet someone, prob brought up something 9/11 related from the recent mindfuck associations filed somewhere under catastrophe

also, look at the time of your post maaaaaaaaan

“This book is dedicated to the Ancient Ones, to the Lord of Abominations, Humwawa, whose face is a mass of entrails, whose breath is the stench of dung and the perfume of death, Dark Angel of all that is excreted and sours, Lord of Decay, Lord of the Future, who rides on a whispering south wind, to Pazuzu, Lord of Fevers and Plagues, Dark Angel of the Four Winds with rotting genitals from which he howls through sharpened teeth over stricken cities, to Kutulu, the Sleeping Serpent who cannot be summoned, to the Akhkharu, who such the blood of men since they desire to become men, to the Lalussu, who haunt the places of men, to Gelal and Lilit, who invade the beds of men and whose children are born in secret places, to Addu, raiser of storms who can fill the night sky with brightness, to Malah, Lord of Courage and Bravery, to Zahgurim, whose number is 23 and who kills in an unnatural fashion, to Zahrim, a warrior among warriors, to Itzamna, Spirit of Early Mists and Showers, to Ix Chel, the Spider-Web-that-Catches-the-Dew-of-Morning, to Zuhuy Kak, Virgin Fire, to Ah Dziz, the Master of Cold, to Kak U Pacat, who works in fire, to Ix Tab, Goddess of Ropes and Snares, patroness of those who hang themselves, to Schmuun, the Silent One, twin brother of Ix Tab, to Xolotl the Unformed, Lord of Rebirth, to Aguchi, Master of Ejaculations, to Osiris and Amen in phallic form, to Hex Chun Chan, the Dangerous One, to Ah Pook, the Destroyer, to the Great Old One and the Star Beast, to Pan, God of Panic, to the nameless gods of dispersal and emptiness, to Hassan i Sabbah, Master of Assassins. 

To all the scribes and artists and practitioners of magic through whom these spirits have been manifested….
NOTHING IS TRUE. EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED.”

spacer.png

plus all the other sporting affiliations with said number, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

28 minutes ago, cwmbrancity said:

Had something eerily similar, a building collapsed where I had to meet someone, prob brought up something 9/11 related from the recent mindfuck associations filed somewhere under catastrophe

also, look at the time of your post maaaaaaaaan

yea, I'm going to bed really late these days, if that's what you mean.

about the dreams, yes, I thought maybe it has to do with what my subconsciousness was receiving from all this virus craze. Collapsing house vis-a-vis talking to a person = end of the structured civilization as we know it

• 2 weeks later...

i killed again... shit... and then i was in my old grandparents house on their balcony trying to toss the head out as far as i could and i was terribly scared that somebody would watch me from the other windows/balconies of the surrounding buildings... when i woke up the sense of dread was nauseating... i'm tired of this...

Edited by Tim_J

encountered a black & white rabbit while looking for something that aint been found in nearly 2000 dreams, the rabbit had strange eyes so in the dream i lobbed a brick at it.

when i woke up, felt gutted about the rabbit, wasn't clear if it had been killed or not, maimed even, animal cruelty is abhorrent but one dream interpretation site nailed the meaning, fk typing that here though.

• 2 weeks later...

Dreamt I was talking animatedly at a supermarket checkout with both a friend, and the clerk who clearly wasn't into it.  We were crammed together unrealistically.  Realized as I walked away that I'd completely disregarded all social distancing rules, and that I'd probably spat a fair bit while I talked.  Next dream I had a terrible sore throat and was pissed off that I'd gotten sick despite all my ridiculous hygiene precautions, but was mostly upset that I'd have to cancel this stroll date I have scheduled for tomorrow.  Huge relief when I woke up and realized no cancellation is necessary.  At no point in my dream was I actually worried about catching the 'vid.

I dreamed that I saw very bright light and clouds and as my eyes adapted to the brightness and the clouds split I expected to see God or something but instead I saw Joe Biden and he walked towards me and he took me by the hand and guided me up a stairway into the light as he whispered into my ear: "It's okay, let it happen." and a warm wave of relief went through my whole body as we walked into the light.

• Like 1