HO HO

An' the Northern Lites commenced t' glow

An' she said

With a tear in her eye:

WATCH OUT WHERE THE HUSKIES GO

AN' DON'T YOU EAT THAT YELLOW SNOW

WATCH OUT WHERE THE HUSKIES GO

AN' DON'T YOU EAT THAT YELLOW SNOW

I'd really appreciate any interpretations of this, I'm quite perplexed.

I was wandering around in a vaguely college-type building with people milling about everywhere. I was with this girl I've been friends with forever (and have a bit of a crush on) and we stopped and sat in some chairs near a door. A kid I used to know (who in real life got really into LSD at a young age) showed up and started playing this sort of runic future-telling game with us. He was tossing tiles with runes onto the floor and reading my friend's future from them, and we were all laughing and enjoying it. I began to notice that he was picking her tiles up quickly and lying to her about what they said; he kept saying she'd gotten the sign for "Icelandic mushroom" over and over. I was still laid back and didn't think much of it, and eventually he wandered away. My friend and I kept chatting but soon she started to act funny, and I realized she was tripping. I was suddenly playing trip-sitter for her, holding her and telling her it was okay, just go with the flow of it... then I woke up.

I usually understand the underlying themes when psychedelics show up in my dreams, but this is the first time I've dreamt of someone else tripping.

I'd really appreciate any interpretations of this, I'm quite perplexed.

I was wandering around in a vaguely college-type building with people milling about everywhere. I was with this girl I've been friends with forever (and have a bit of a crush on) and we stopped and sat in some chairs near a door. A kid I used to know (who in real life got really into LSD at a young age) showed up and started playing this sort of runic future-telling game with us. He was tossing tiles with runes onto the floor and reading my friend's future from them, and we were all laughing and enjoying it. I began to notice that he was picking her tiles up quickly and lying to her about what they said; he kept saying she'd gotten the sign for "Icelandic mushroom" over and over. I was still laid back and didn't think much of it, and eventually he wandered away. My friend and I kept chatting but soon she started to act funny, and I realized she was tripping. I was suddenly playing trip-sitter for her, holding her and telling her it was okay, just go with the flow of it... then I woke up.

I usually understand the underlying themes when psychedelics show up in my dreams, but this is the first time I've dreamt of someone else tripping.

the meanings of my dreams come through clearer in the feeling of the dream than the events themselves . . do you remember how you felt about all this stuff? if i had to guess, it sounds like you're worried about someone or something in her life being bad for her.

I'm witnessing a TV-shoot for a stupid boulevard format. They drive a woman in her mid-40's around in a car, once in a while they pull over and get out, take her to a small forest next to the Autobahn. She has to stand on a hill, between some birch trees. They ask her questions, how does it feel, are you comfortable? She says it's alright, but uneasy. A couple hundred meters away from the scene, the woman's two small sons are given binoculars to watch their mother from a distance. She knows about this. Then they get back into the car, drive further, up a hill of sorts. They pull over again, repeat the procedure, then drive further up the hill.

The third time they pull over, some things have been changed. The camera crew is wearing vintage clothing. A man in a red three-musketeers-hat is now standing behind the woman, fucking her. She has to keep a straight face during the process as she is still being watched through the binocular. The final time they pull over, they have reached the tip of the mountain. The street continues down into what could be an underground parking lot. There's a huge wooden construction built around the entrance. Somebody says the woman is supposed to stand on top of it and sing a song by Kylie Minogue. She denies. I climb the construction, 20 meters, there's a microphone on a stand there. A thought comes to my mind, I want to make the crew guys laugh. I take the mic and sing: "There is wood here, there is cars. I can smell the autogas" It's the melody from Pink Floyd's The Wall.

Later that day, a campfire has been lit on top of the wooden construction. The whole crew is sitting around it, chairs arranged in a circle. They eat: Greasy oversized french fries with too much salt, french fries made from wine gum ("Saure Pommes") with real salt, and waffles. The waffles are so thin it takes them about 10 seconds to reach the ground when you drop them. The man sitting to my left is crying and tries to hug me. He talks about being overwhelmed by the great shoot and how everything went down that day. Fair enough, I guess.

i had a dream where i shat out of my mouth a couple weeks ago. it was pretty horrible.

i had a dream last night where an insider told me that day9 doesn't actually play starcraft2.

also last night, i dreamt that i joked around with my "boss" about how i'm always late for work even though i only have to aim for 10. i showed up at 11:20 today. no one has yet indicated that they care.

the night before i had a dream about a gorgeous woman who i had a good rapport with and she screwed some other shared acquaintance and i was like "me too plz?" but she was just like "heh" and it didn't happen.

and that about sums up the state of my life actually. good stuff, dreams.

oh last night i also had a cool sci fi dream about an adventure into hell. i don't think i was actually an actor in the dream. some mining operations accidentally dug into a diablo-y series of caves and subterranean architecture that got progressively more scary and ominous. i vaguely remember some features that were goofy in a DOOM kind of way, but were creepy because they were "realistic": it was like a series of veins/crevasses in the cave floor that had blood and spinal bones, neatly arranged as if assembled into a spine but indeterminitely long, travelling through them.

i think i actually was an actor but i was in orbit on a spaceship and watching the creepy stuff remotely. i remember feeling safe in the luxurious spaceship.

is this the real one? anyway:

tonight I had a new dog. a small one, you could hold him in your hands. But every other day I had to drop him off at a station, where he´d run into a cage with a dark hatch inside and disappear. Then I had to get a new one, because to keep the old dog would´ve cost me 15€/day. Whereas for one day it was free. That went on for several days and it really fucked me up to see every dog dissappear in that hole, just like that.

Guest EleminoP

I was walking down the street and my bro Evan pulls up next to me in an SUV, rolls down the window, and tells me to get in. I sit shotgun. Robert Deniro is sitting calmly in the back seat. Evan exclaims, "dude we're kidnapping Robert Deniro!" I'm like hell yeah and laugh. We drive up the hill a little bit and the local political figure, Mr. Neilson, pulls us over. He frees Robert Deniro and gives us a ticket. We pick up Austin and head to the graveyard by the courthouse. It's payback time. We geat out and start pulling graves out of the ground. Austin opens up a stone door into the side of the courthouse. It's a storage area he rented. We put all of the gravestones in there. Evan and I were surprise Austin helped us with such an illegal prank. He usually pusses out.

i had a dream the other night and woke up laughing and wrote down what was so funny

you wanna know?

:

nipples dern perty

:crazy:

lol

i had a similar experience and it was "Dicklost the Mime"

edit: this was many years ago. i haven't kept a journal in awhile. :(

Edited by vodor

Guest happycase

I was stacking pears on top of one another and thinking how idyllic my life is. The words "strong foundation" kept coming up in my dream mind. Weird how your dreaming mind creates a character you identify with and who has his own mind and perspective on things within the dream mind.

• 1 month later...

This dream began with me observing form a third person perspective Bear Grylls gliding down to earth with wings crafted from fern fronds, which upon a safe landing in his backyard folded conveniently away into a nice push trolley, i felt disappointed that his show was false. In his backyard were strawberries growing on a wall the way passionfruit would, these were huge the size of a small apple and perfectly ripe. I asked "may i" to which he gestured yes. It tasted as good as it looked but unfortunately i dropped half. On his washing line were many fantastically coloured corsets and underwear which i assumed were his wife's so i stopped looking as not to offend. Inside were various movie posters one of which was Fight Club, we discussed that Tyler Durdan was a bad man, at this stage it was becoming difficult to pronounce some words. I could breathe the word but not say it. Another poster was for a film called 900 in which Clint Eastwood played a gentle old man who appeared slightly older than his current age but was apparently only 900 days old and only just coming to grips with the world. I remember thinking to myself what a good film it was. On Bear's tv was a film "Which Gun Are You?" a self explanatory title. It was paused halfway through which i figured was to call me about a film i had borrowed. At this stage i was finding it difficult to breathe so i lay down on the floor. I thought i would ask Bear what it felt like to have pneumonia as he is probably an expert at these things, but with his back turned i could not get his attention, no matter how hard i tried i could not say his name. I began to panic at which stage i woke up on my back trying to say / breathe the word Bear.

What was most remarkable about this dream was the Clint Eastwood film. I'm hoping to write a script and send it to him.

Guest futuregirlfriend

I returned home to find that builders had made my walls really tall and long. The interior of my house was about five times the size with furniture spaced out and I was flying off the handle about it like that bitch John McEnroe. They were sitting about unable to see the problem.

A few weeks ago I woke up from a sexy dream where I heard my mum's voice say, from somewhere behind me, "or perhaps he's just a pervert!" and I felt like it was directed at me. I'm 90% sure that the voice was just part of a dream. This was during a period where I was having a load of blowjob dreams. Pretty sobering few minutes laying there wondering if I'd been shouting out, and what I might have been yelling. A friend told me about going on holiday with his family when he was in his early teens and one night waking lots of people while shrieking "heeeelllp, heeelllppp meeee!" like a lady, whilst he was asleep.

Guest hahathhat

I was stacking pears on top of one another and thinking how idyllic my life is. The words "strong foundation" kept coming up in my dream mind. Weird how your dreaming mind creates a character you identify with and who has his own mind and perspective on things within the dream mind.

i had a dream you climbed down out of your own arse.

Guest Coalbucket PI

1. threw a frisbee into a shrub, it came out smoking and melted and then loads of moths/bees flew out of the bush at me

2. was backstage while aphex twin was DJing, he had two screens, one was virtual Dj and the other he was playing some sort of flight simulator. most watmm dream I've ever had

dreamt that i crashed my car on the highway and had to sleep in some weird garage hotel.

then some blonde girl came and crashed with me and i found some weed in the hotel bathroom :cisfor:

ps i don't have a car irl

Guest Ranky Redlof

had to make a cake in school and i kept failing

making the cake was very important it felt

then when it was finaly ready someone sabotaged my cake during lunchbreak

i snapped and started to punch everyone including the teachers

then i ran away and found a bike but it was locked, there were locks all over the place so i grabbed an other lock, fastenend my bike and drove away (does not make sense i know)

then some other random shit i cant really remember

fucking school nightmares i hate them

Had a dream last night that my flatmate had been given exactly 48 hours to live. He had developed a respiratory disease which only affects Chinese males. We took him out to try and enjoy his last couple of days alive, bought him some expensive Dim Sum at a local restaurant called Urban Orient and even let him off paying his chunk of the water bill for the next 6 months.

Guest futuregirlfriend

It was my last day working at a big film studio, after this lunch break I was retired or something. 50 cent? sat on one side of me, and a 50 cent-lite sat on the other. We swapped some food items because 50 cent didn't really like fish fingers. I have a memory of taking lots of care cutting them up into tiny slices. There were some women sitting around - opposite us and on tables behind us. We were rude in an effort to impress. We left the canteen to get a ride somewhere, strolling to this little bay where limos could pull up. Paris Hilton dropped a Skips packet over her shoulder and without looking back at me said "take care of this will you?" I was adamant that I wouldn't. Sat on the curb with fiddy, gazed back behind us at the building we just left and the huge bus station set at its rear. A woman walked over to a prop bus, pointed at it and I could just about hear her ask a crew member "what bus is this?" he explained it was in fact a film set. A guy then came over and groped the bus asking "does this bus go to..." 50 and I shouted out in tandem "It's a movie set, you faggot!" The crew member said to another "We're gonna have to shift this." and the bus station was yanked off into the horizon.

I had a pretty fantastical Aztec dream just before that but fuck if I can remember anything about it beyond that.