Join WATMM Now!

Register and Subscribe now for as little 3.00 USD for one year to gain Supporting Member access. We also have other subscription packages to choose from that grant you extra abilities and features.

A subscription is required in order to post, reply to posts, start topics, search, and other features.

By joining and subscribing, you are helping support the forums, as well enable us to add new features and enhancements (and maintain them).

Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

To sign up for a subscription package, click your user name in the upper right, and choose "Client Area". Then, choose a package that suits your needs.

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Share your dreams
thread

• Please log in to reply
595 replies to this topic

#51 Guest_Pilgarlic_*

Guest_Pilgarlic_*
  • Guests
  • 132 topics
  • Joined --

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:41 AM

I'll take a stab at interpreting that dream:

10/18 DORM
PhIlip wAs a Murderer in the half-form of Bobby! from twin peaks. He possessed the ability to make realistic weapon-Going-off sounds And (shocking? Startling? Confusing?) people to death. I was verY very afraId of him As though he were a deMon. However I recall following him around for the entirety of the dream experience as though I wasn't afraid of him; as though he weren't a demon. ??<--hmm.
I had my GlAsses which have been missing for daYs. I wAs given theM by a starry eyed chubby/tumbly businessman.
Avalon's mother told me she was proud to know I was “only three scales behind”. “I never knew,” quoth she, “that three scales wasn't very much at all.”

10/19 PHILIP'S UPSTAIRS
Partook in a three-way with Stuart Brovold and Phil. Mostly rubbinG And soft moaning. I can't remember exactlY why Stuart was with us; I seem to recAll coercion on our part. A coMing of aGe for StuArt is what I believe we were trYing to gIve. “Come with us.”

10/20 DORM 8:00am-9:30am
HAllucinated an entire Morning of Getting reAdY for class. The bunkbeds appeared and disappeared at IntervAls and I was concerned about Billy being asleep/didn't want to wake hiM. I received a “very portable” new GlAsses case from Laura('s mother) as a gift. Laura was setting up a sleeping bag and mat on the floor parallel to my bed. Our room was larger than it usuallY Is. There wAs nothing in the rooM save for the beds and some nails in the walls. I commented to Laura about “feel(inG) As though the top bunk keeps going awaY.”

10/21 GRACE'S HOUSE
Some unnamed fIgure shot A confused Eno Mackey up, frozen, out of the ground via the implementation of some new and cutting edge (shall we say, cutting hedge?) groundskeeping device. His afro of old was in full force. Emerson Eads was very willing to kiss me on the mouth and did so & lay with me on a brownish mat in the back room of an unidentified, overpopulated house. When we were discovered by either a witch or an exceedingly angry black lady who was also my grandmother (Sue not Linda), and little, Emerson was still Emerson but now partially and outwardly a dwarf in black shorts with an erection. My excitement doused, I immediately was overcome with the impression that I regretted having been untrue to Philip.
After going back down for a nap: I was on the toilet and phil pulled a man out of my vagina by a single hair, the only one on the man's head, & instantly I flushed said man down the toilet. Then proceeded to laugh and swirl my hand around in the toilet water as a scar of black jelly materialized between my thumb and forefinger. Awoke with “fibonacci sequence” x resounding in my head/repeating.l

eureka! wow thanks a million!

#52 Root5

Root5

2K, On My Way

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,908 posts
  • 25 topics
  • Joined 11-June 07

Posted 18 January 2011 - 09:46 AM

I just had a dream that Autechre released their next album and EP. The album was called Sartreetre. I remember there was confusion on how to pronounce it, but I pronounced it was two french words one after the other ("Sartre" and "etre").

The first track on both the LP and the EP had lyrics. Non of the other tracks did. I remember they were full of pretty melodies, like Oversteps, and they messed around with cadences a lot. Like they'd have a repeating line that would end with a different cadence each time.

#53 Guest_EleminoP_*

Guest_EleminoP_*
  • Guests
  • 34 topics
  • Joined --

Posted 21 January 2011 - 12:45 PM

.roach
Last night a cockroach was found, by me, in my room.
I ordered my mom a water with soap and followed the roach into my closet.
Mom brought the water with soap and I drenched the roach with it.
The water with soap covers the roach's air holes and suffocates within minutes.
As the roach died it froze up into what looked like a cocoon made of ice.
The roach fell two the ground. Minutes later, a roach-sized human lady walked up to the dead roach father.
Behind her were 2 child-sized children roaches. They gathered for mourning.
The 3 remaining roach family members curled up in icy cocoons of their own.
And expressed the most powerful example of mourning by placing the fate of their father upon themselves.
~fin~
/.roach

:trashbear:

#54 baph

baph

space prophet dogon

• EKT Plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,145 posts
  • 75 topics
  • Joined 25-February 08

Posted 21 January 2011 - 12:54 PM

Dreamed I was an Eskimo
Frozen wind began to blow
Under my boots 'n around my toe
Frost had bit the ground below
(Boop-boop aiee-ay-ah!)
Was a hundred degrees below zero
And my momma cried:
Boo-a-hoo hoo-ooo
And my momma cried:
Nanook-a, no no (no no . . . )
Nanook-a, no no (no no . . . )
Don't be a naughty Eskimo-wo-oh
Save your money: don't go to the show
Well I turned around an' I said:
HO HO
HO HO
HO HO
An' the Northern Lites commenced t' glow
An' she said
With a tear in her eye:
WATCH OUT WHERE THE HUSKIES GO
AN' DON'T YOU EAT THAT YELLOW SNOW
WATCH OUT WHERE THE HUSKIES GO
AN' DON'T YOU EAT THAT YELLOW SNOW

#55 doorjamb

doorjamb

bodes well

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts
  • 24 topics
  • Joined 15-December 08

Posted 26 January 2011 - 10:28 PM

I'd really appreciate any interpretations of this, I'm quite perplexed.

I was wandering around in a vaguely college-type building with people milling about everywhere. I was with this girl I've been friends with forever (and have a bit of a crush on) and we stopped and sat in some chairs near a door. A kid I used to know (who in real life got really into LSD at a young age) showed up and started playing this sort of runic future-telling game with us. He was tossing tiles with runes onto the floor and reading my friend's future from them, and we were all laughing and enjoying it. I began to notice that he was picking her tiles up quickly and lying to her about what they said; he kept saying she'd gotten the sign for "Icelandic mushroom" over and over. I was still laid back and didn't think much of it, and eventually he wandered away. My friend and I kept chatting but soon she started to act funny, and I realized she was tripping. I was suddenly playing trip-sitter for her, holding her and telling her it was okay, just go with the flow of it... then I woke up.

I usually understand the underlying themes when psychedelics show up in my dreams, but this is the first time I've dreamt of someone else tripping.

#56 Guest_mohamed_*

Guest_mohamed_*
  • Guests
  • 153 topics
  • Joined --

Posted 03 February 2011 - 03:46 AM

Posted Image

Edited by mohamed, 03 February 2011 - 03:46 AM.

#57 Guest_A/D_*

Guest_A/D_*
  • Guests
  • 746 topics
  • Joined --

Posted 03 February 2011 - 09:54 AM

I'd really appreciate any interpretations of this, I'm quite perplexed.

I was wandering around in a vaguely college-type building with people milling about everywhere. I was with this girl I've been friends with forever (and have a bit of a crush on) and we stopped and sat in some chairs near a door. A kid I used to know (who in real life got really into LSD at a young age) showed up and started playing this sort of runic future-telling game with us. He was tossing tiles with runes onto the floor and reading my friend's future from them, and we were all laughing and enjoying it. I began to notice that he was picking her tiles up quickly and lying to her about what they said; he kept saying she'd gotten the sign for "Icelandic mushroom" over and over. I was still laid back and didn't think much of it, and eventually he wandered away. My friend and I kept chatting but soon she started to act funny, and I realized she was tripping. I was suddenly playing trip-sitter for her, holding her and telling her it was okay, just go with the flow of it... then I woke up.

I usually understand the underlying themes when psychedelics show up in my dreams, but this is the first time I've dreamt of someone else tripping.

the meanings of my dreams come through clearer in the feeling of the dream than the events themselves . . do you remember how you felt about all this stuff? if i had to guess, it sounds like you're worried about someone or something in her life being bad for her.

#58 Terpentintollwut

Terpentintollwut

Le Chat Heureux

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,045 posts
  • 13 topics
  • Joined 03-March 08
  • Interests:Wallpaperpeeling

Posted 03 February 2011 - 10:05 AM

I'm witnessing a TV-shoot for a stupid boulevard format. They drive a woman in her mid-40's around in a car, once in a while they pull over and get out, take her to a small forest next to the Autobahn. She has to stand on a hill, between some birch trees. They ask her questions, how does it feel, are you comfortable? She says it's alright, but uneasy. A couple hundred meters away from the scene, the woman's two small sons are given binoculars to watch their mother from a distance. She knows about this. Then they get back into the car, drive further, up a hill of sorts. They pull over again, repeat the procedure, then drive further up the hill.

The third time they pull over, some things have been changed. The camera crew is wearing vintage clothing. A man in a red three-musketeers-hat is now standing behind the woman, fucking her. She has to keep a straight face during the process as she is still being watched through the binocular. The final time they pull over, they have reached the tip of the mountain. The street continues down into what could be an underground parking lot. There's a huge wooden construction built around the entrance. Somebody says the woman is supposed to stand on top of it and sing a song by Kylie Minogue. She denies. I climb the construction, 20 meters, there's a microphone on a stand there. A thought comes to my mind, I want to make the crew guys laugh. I take the mic and sing: "There is wood here, there is cars. I can smell the autogas" It's the melody from Pink Floyd's The Wall.

Later that day, a campfire has been lit on top of the wooden construction. The whole crew is sitting around it, chairs arranged in a circle. They eat: Greasy oversized french fries with too much salt, french fries made from wine gum ("Saure Pommes") with real salt, and waffles. The waffles are so thin it takes them about 10 seconds to reach the ground when you drop them. The man sitting to my left is crying and tries to hug me. He talks about being overwhelmed by the great shoot and how everything went down that day. Fair enough, I guess.

#59 Guest_mohamed_*

Guest_mohamed_*
  • Guests
  • 55 topics
  • Joined --

Posted 03 February 2011 - 11:30 AM

MUBARAK OUT

#60 Guest_vodor_*

Guest_vodor_*
  • Guests
  • 38 topics
  • Joined --

Posted 03 February 2011 - 05:13 PM

i had a dream where i shat out of my mouth a couple weeks ago. it was pretty horrible.

i had a dream last night where an insider told me that day9 doesn't actually play starcraft2.

also last night, i dreamt that i joked around with my "boss" about how i'm always late for work even though i only have to aim for 10. i showed up at 11:20 today. no one has yet indicated that they care.

the night before i had a dream about a gorgeous woman who i had a good rapport with and she screwed some other shared acquaintance and i was like "me too plz?" but she was just like "heh" and it didn't happen.

and that about sums up the state of my life actually. good stuff, dreams.

#61 Guest_vodor_*

Guest_vodor_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 03 February 2011 - 05:48 PM

oh last night i also had a cool sci fi dream about an adventure into hell. i don't think i was actually an actor in the dream. some mining operations accidentally dug into a diablo-y series of caves and subterranean architecture that got progressively more scary and ominous. i vaguely remember some features that were goofy in a DOOM kind of way, but were creepy because they were "realistic": it was like a series of veins/crevasses in the cave floor that had blood and spinal bones, neatly arranged as if assembled into a spine but indeterminitely long, travelling through them.

i think i actually was an actor but i was in orbit on a spaceship and watching the creepy stuff remotely. i remember feeling safe in the luxurious spaceship.

#62 plstik

plstik

milleader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts
  • Joined 01-February 09
  • PSN:Plastikdusche

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:17 PM

is this the real one? anyway:
tonight I had a new dog. a small one, you could hold him in your hands. But every other day I had to drop him off at a station, where he´d run into a cage with a dark hatch inside and disappear. Then I had to get a new one, because to keep the old dog would´ve cost me 15€/day. Whereas for one day it was free. That went on for several days and it really fucked me up to see every dog dissappear in that hole, just like that.

#63 Boxing Day

Boxing Day

Dick James

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,318 posts
  • Joined 26-December 09

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:08 PM

I had a dream Matt leblanc died. Now i think he is dead in real life , im very sad.

Edited by Boxing Day, 11 February 2011 - 06:10 PM.

#64 yek

yek

MIDI received.

• EKT Plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,080 posts
  • Joined 14-March 02

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:16 PM

i had a dream the other night and woke up laughing and wrote down what was so funny

you wanna know?

:

nipples dern perty

:crazy:
lol

#65 Guest_EleminoP_*

Guest_EleminoP_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:34 PM

I was walking down the street and my bro Evan pulls up next to me in an SUV, rolls down the window, and tells me to get in. I sit shotgun. Robert Deniro is sitting calmly in the back seat. Evan exclaims, "dude we're kidnapping Robert Deniro!" I'm like hell yeah and laugh. We drive up the hill a little bit and the local political figure, Mr. Neilson, pulls us over. He frees Robert Deniro and gives us a ticket. We pick up Austin and head to the graveyard by the courthouse. It's payback time. We geat out and start pulling graves out of the ground. Austin opens up a stone door into the side of the courthouse. It's a storage area he rented. We put all of the gravestones in there. Evan and I were surprise Austin helped us with such an illegal prank. He usually pusses out.

#66 Guest_vodor_*

Guest_vodor_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:36 PM

i had a dream the other night and woke up laughing and wrote down what was so funny

you wanna know?

:

nipples dern perty

:crazy:
lol

i had a similar experience and it was "Dicklost the Mime"

edit: this was many years ago. i haven't kept a journal in awhile. :(

Edited by vodor, 11 February 2011 - 09:36 PM.

#67 Guest_happycase_*

Guest_happycase_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:57 PM

I was stacking pears on top of one another and thinking how idyllic my life is. The words "strong foundation" kept coming up in my dream mind. Weird how your dreaming mind creates a character you identify with and who has his own mind and perspective on things within the dream mind.

#68 NDB

NDB

Bonjour

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Joined 22-May 08
  • Interests:the simpsons
  • Steam:newdirtyb

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:21 PM

This dream began with me observing form a third person perspective Bear Grylls gliding down to earth with wings crafted from fern fronds, which upon a safe landing in his backyard folded conveniently away into a nice push trolley, i felt disappointed that his show was false. In his backyard were strawberries growing on a wall the way passionfruit would, these were huge the size of a small apple and perfectly ripe. I asked "may i" to which he gestured yes. It tasted as good as it looked but unfortunately i dropped half. On his washing line were many fantastically coloured corsets and underwear which i assumed were his wife's so i stopped looking as not to offend. Inside were various movie posters one of which was Fight Club, we discussed that Tyler Durdan was a bad man, at this stage it was becoming difficult to pronounce some words. I could breathe the word but not say it. Another poster was for a film called 900 in which Clint Eastwood played a gentle old man who appeared slightly older than his current age but was apparently only 900 days old and only just coming to grips with the world. I remember thinking to myself what a good film it was. On Bear's tv was a film "Which Gun Are You?" a self explanatory title. It was paused halfway through which i figured was to call me about a film i had borrowed. At this stage i was finding it difficult to breathe so i lay down on the floor. I thought i would ask Bear what it felt like to have pneumonia as he is probably an expert at these things, but with his back turned i could not get his attention, no matter how hard i tried i could not say his name. I began to panic at which stage i woke up on my back trying to say / breathe the word Bear.

What was most remarkable about this dream was the Clint Eastwood film. I'm hoping to write a script and send it to him.

#69 Guest_futuregirlfriend_*

Guest_futuregirlfriend_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:59 PM

I returned home to find that builders had made my walls really tall and long. The interior of my house was about five times the size with furniture spaced out and I was flying off the handle about it like that bitch John McEnroe. They were sitting about unable to see the problem.

A few weeks ago I woke up from a sexy dream where I heard my mum's voice say, from somewhere behind me, "or perhaps he's just a pervert!" and I felt like it was directed at me. I'm 90% sure that the voice was just part of a dream. This was during a period where I was having a load of blowjob dreams. Pretty sobering few minutes laying there wondering if I'd been shouting out, and what I might have been yelling. A friend told me about going on holiday with his family when he was in his early teens and one night waking lots of people while shrieking "heeeelllp, heeelllppp meeee!" like a lady, whilst he was asleep.

#70 Guest_hahathhat_*

Guest_hahathhat_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:49 PM

I was stacking pears on top of one another and thinking how idyllic my life is. The words "strong foundation" kept coming up in my dream mind. Weird how your dreaming mind creates a character you identify with and who has his own mind and perspective on things within the dream mind.

i had a dream you climbed down out of your own arse.

#71 Worlds Most Johnsson

Worlds Most Johnsson

0 warning points

• EKT Plus
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • Joined 17-November 05
  • Interests:internets

Posted 22 March 2011 - 03:33 AM

tonight i dreamt of Venetian Snares.
he was wonking a falafel shop and looked very tired.

#72 Guest_Coalbucket PI_*

Guest_Coalbucket PI_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 22 March 2011 - 05:19 AM

1. threw a frisbee into a shrub, it came out smoking and melted and then loads of moths/bees flew out of the bush at me

2. was backstage while aphex twin was DJing, he had two screens, one was virtual Dj and the other he was playing some sort of flight simulator. most watmm dream I've ever had

#73 luke viia

luke viia

hate to say atoadaso

• Knob Twiddlers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,849 posts
  • Joined 29-October 09
  • Interests:dirt, leaves

Posted 22 March 2011 - 05:40 AM

dreamt that i crashed my car on the highway and had to sleep in some weird garage hotel.

then some blonde girl came and crashed with me and i found some weed in the hotel bathroom :cisfor:

ps i don't have a car irl

#74 Guest_Ranky Redlof_*

Guest_Ranky Redlof_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:29 AM

had to make a cake in school and i kept failing
making the cake was very important it felt
then when it was finaly ready someone sabotaged my cake during lunchbreak
i snapped and started to punch everyone including the teachers
then i ran away and found a bike but it was locked, there were locks all over the place so i grabbed an other lock, fastenend my bike and drove away (does not make sense i know)
then some other random shit i cant really remember

fucking school nightmares i hate them

#75 Guest_hahathhat_*

Guest_hahathhat_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:42 AM

school isn't so great either