IGNORED

Share your dreams

Guest happycase

You guys and gals have the most fantastic dreams!

I managed to have a semi-lucid dream yesterday. As per usual, I woke up at 3:30 AM because I had to take a piss. After I took a piss and went back to bed again, I very clearly wondered where I was again in my dream. After that I drifted off and found myself in a corridor of some 70's hotel. I managed to convince two girls to come with me and sit on the sofa. I demanded fellatio, but they just looked at me in doltish fashion.

This morning I was in some sort of Norway winter resort, where some 12 year old girl challenged me to a game of online command and conquer. She whooped my ass fantastically in the first match (out of nowhere came a battalion of tanks and rocket launchers, while I didn't even had my ore refinery up), and thus I demanded a rematch. I won the rematch. Then we walked through the house, went outside and played a game (can't remember what).

Edited by Guest

i had a dream that my apartment was turning into a plant/aquarium hybrid.

it started slowly. one day (in my dream) i saw lights coming out from the side of the walls. the lights looked like light from a submarine moving around in a search pattern. this greatly confused me but also was a little disturbing considering i had no explanation of how it happen- so i just ignored it.

i had a bunch of people staying upstairs, but when they weren't there (or we were all downstairs) we heard really really heavy footsteps coming from there. i went to investigate and noticed part of the wall was a tree while the other was turning into coral. rather than scream or call everyone up there, i simply shrugged it and thought "that's going to take a while to fix"

and returned downstairs to join the people downstairs who were (as i came to learn) part of a political party we had formed. according to our leader, we had to prepare a smear campaign for the opposition who we compared to obama. as a matter of fact, one guy in our group said "he's been honest the entire time and has come to us always with good intentions. i respect that. we shouldn't do this smear campaign"

but our leader was having none of it. after the meeting was over i told everyone that i had a problem at the apartment- but nobody seemed concerned as we were having to move out within a couple of days anyway.

that night, i told my girlfriend i didn't like what was happening to the apartment. she was kinda concerned but went to bed anyway. that night, everyone that had gone to sleep upstairs, came running downstairs, walking and talking backwards (almost like someone had recorded this and was pushing rewind). also, there were lights and noise coming from all around the apartment so-

i said fuck this. grabbed my girlfriend and got out of there. when i returned the next morning almost the entire apartment looked like a jungle: the walls were basically aquariums with parts of the walls looking like trees and the floors like roots. i got really frustrated so i asked my apartment what it wanted and it replied for everyone to get out. i asked it whether i could stay one more night there just to get my things and it agreed but said "tomorrow though you have to leave. i'm taking back this house"

that night i attended another meeting with our campaign group. we were supposed to do the smear campaign but the leader of the other group over and put it that he knew what we were going to do and we should've been working together instead of against each other. this made sense to me (because as it turned out, the world was ending and these groups were to function as protective groups for people within them) but our leader wasn't having any of it. when the meeting ended, the guy who had spoken in support of the opposite actually walked away with the other group which made our leaders intentions even more obvious

that night i went to my apartment alone. i noticed a lot of my things (like computer and tv) had been unplugged and everything was a mess. i kinda felt bad that i had to leave so many things but considering there was going to be a world war i though, "well, maybe it's all for the better". that night in the apartment i saw more of the lights, but no noise and-

the next day i left and said goodbye to my apartment. it never replied. we had to leave the city limits but were to do so in teams of 3. my team comprised of myself, a girl called cezanne and this much older lady. we had supplies and rations in bags which we were carrying- the older lady was the guide out of the city and to my surprise, moved extremely quickly.

we got to a bunch of really steep cliffs and had to build ladders. amazingly, the older woman built her ladders on the steepest and most dangerous side of the cliff which cezanne and i found impossible to follow so we started along another route which slowed up considerably. in fact, at one point, looking ahead, the older woman had almost completely disappeared. at this point i began to worry that we (cezanne and i) would do and i began to panic then-

i woke up

wow, multiple days in your dream. that's pretty wicked.

also:

the next day i left and said goodbye to my apartment. it never replied.

made me giggle.

wow, multiple days in your dream. that's pretty wicked.

yep. it looked more like intermissions in long hollywood movies where everything would just go black for a little bit and i'd just sleep dreaming nothing, then suddenly the dream would start again. looking back on it, i perceived these as being day and night when in reality, it might've been my brain projecting machine taking a break from the intensity of the dream

Edited by Nebraska

^ I would've enjoyed the fuck out of that dream.

had this one the other day:

my family and I are in a car, a 4WD. my sister is driving, I'm next to her, my parents are in the back. my sister is not a great driver but she's practicing and she seems to be doing ok. we're winding our way through some passages trying to get out onto open road. she gets progressively more careless and inattentive. we soon reach a roundabout from which we need to go straight but for some reason she starts going round it in circles. "what are you doing, go straight?" "oh, ok" - she moves on. she doesn't seem to care about what she's doing.

we arrive on a big highway and are zipping along with speed when suddenly she folds her hands in her lap and stares out at the road with a blank, expressionless stare. the car starts to veer off, I reach over and grab the wheel to keep it going straight. I'm yelling angrily and gesticulating with my free hand but she just keeps staring like she can't hear me and doesn't understand where she is. no response from her no matter what I say. I yell at my dad to yell at her and he seems to get through, but instead of taking the wheel my sister just starts to look annoyed like she's being asked to do something unreasonable. my mum is just sitting there silent and worried.

the car is somehow continuing dangerously at high speed even though the pedals - oh, now the pedals are suddenly in the back somewhere behind my parents and I can't reach them as I struggle to keep us on the road.

I woke up there.

this was a perfect parable of our family problems last year, from my pov.

Edited by usagi

• 2 months later...

Me and a bunch of ppl talking to a 62 year old comedian who was the most bitter person we'd ever heard - so brutally bitter that we we all speechless

I had the rats I always wanted (irl) - they even jumped up on my lap when I called them

• 3 weeks later...

I dreamt I played a word worth 550 points in Scrabble, bringing my game total to 950. I couldn't stop laughing as I played it due to its point value being so ridiculously high. Of course dream Scrabble rules are fucked --previous word values stick with the tiles on the board, and the numbers are multiplied rather than added. I was playing off a word worth 66 points which was then multiplied by the tile values of the word I put down.

The eerie thing is that after waking up, I played a word in facebook Scrabble that was worth 66 points. However the word I played after that was worth 70+, not 550, making the dream only a half-prophecy.

My dream this morning was I was hanging out in the hangar/warehouse where I work, staring out our big garage door. During the day the military was conducting "hardcore" survival training. So some air force F-22 pilots were deliberately crashing their aircraft to see if they could survive the impact. They weren't nose-diving tho; they were flying them at extremely low altitudes parallel to the ground and scraping. Then the army brought their armoured personnel carriers and did the same damn thing, driving them into trees and rocks and shit. Everyone survived, but I saw one of the soldiers limping.

Then there was a thunderstorm (which rarely happens where I live) which quickly subsided. Then some round blond blue-eyed chick close to my age kept rambling off her life story or some shit to me, but I wasn't sure if she was talking to me or not so I ignored. Then my step sister's 4-year-old son showed up and she was all like "aww how cute!" and distracted her. Then I was like "atta boy dude!" for getting her off my back.

For some reason my dreams are more vivid when I have the fan blowing on me throughout the night. Weird how that works.

I had a nightmare that I stole someone's legs in the spirit realm and he gradually noticed that his body wasn't working properly until he began exclaiming "there's a gap in me!!"

Edited by hoggy

Telepathic giant alien monsters with dozens of rotating eyes that could disguise themselves as big people - I had a relationship with one, they got upset when you thought they were weird even if you didn't say it

I haven't been drinking, so I'm dreaming really intense dreams every night. They don't make a lot of sense but, they're lucid... I know I'm dreaming, and I have choices in all of them. I can completely control my dreams and when I wake up, it's as if I lived in my dream, there are "take-aways"; I learn lessons, have had feelings etc. It's a learning experience, though I always wake up with a wtf just fucking happened thought...

It's incredibly trippy. I wish I could share some but they're usually so complex, to explain them might sound contrived or convuluted.

Haha! Dream on sucka, I'm an arrogant asshole.

Actually in the dream, you don't look like yourself at all. It's just some random looking girl. I know you through some of the watmm posts, and I like you a lot. I really value this kind of attraction more than physical attraction. I know we can be good friends, compared to say Rachel. Rachel sucks ass. Rebeca is cool, like you, cooler than you probably.

PS: Not related to you or this dream, when I dreamed of Rebeca initially, it wasn't her, just some random looking girl.

nah, you are not that cool, but cooler than most girls. Rebeca is cool, but she tries too hard sometimes to be cool. Tries too hard to be the real cool kind of cool, not the retarded teenage kids kind of cool. I've learned that trying to be cool is a waste of energy. Similar people attracts, fucktards fall in love with fucktards.

nah, you are not that cool, but cooler than most girls. Rebeca is cool, but she tries too hard sometimes to be cool. Tries too hard to be the real cool kind of cool, not the retarded teenage kids kind of cool. I've learned that trying to be cool is a waste of energy. Similar people attracts, fucktards fall in love with fucktards.

agreed, there's no point trying to live up to other peoples expectations or trying to be someone you are not.

i just try and be myself, and if people don't like that it's their problem.

i just try and be myself, and if people don't like that it's their problem.

I try too hard to be myself, and people don't like that being their problem

sorta related - the delia derbyshire dreams release is really good, quite dark and weird spoken dream stuff over really nice ambient tones

example