IGNORED

Share your dreams

Guest happycase

i had a dream that i saw a rat/mouse carrying it's baby into my house. in my dream i told my mom and she freaked out. when i woke up i thought about it when i remembered the dream and i pondered how does a mother rodent carry it's young? the first thought was that it used it's front limbs to carry it and walked on it's back limbs like a person. a funny idea but i can't remember if that's how it was... a strange image anyway.

Had some strange uns in the last 8months

Was on uber high doses of Oramorph morphine solution recently that resulted in a few multidimensional epics that defy cinematic interpretation. The closest thing it felt like was that my "spirit" could be coaxed up like a kite &, in snatches, be flown anywhere on earth, revisit the past, be in 2 places at the same time, but in a bright, shimmering haze (lol) and i could slowly steer my dream state up into layers somewhere that blended remote viewing & flying. No narrative, just complete fasten seat belt & wooosh. Opiates have their place in dream management.

Other than dreaming i got stopped by the filth the night b4 getting stopped by the filth recently (totally druid, bwlad),,,,,regular features include:

interiors of houses & biiiiig buildings - corridors & staircases, the architecture of the subconscious essentially.

invasions - these can beat any Hwood sci-fi epic going,,,,, the scales are vast, global even, end of mankind alien bollix..... anxiety shit in a nutshell.

women - from persons never met b4 which could lead to glorious technicolour filth, to ex's, to companions along the "travel" part of past/fictional holidays, which leads to,,,,,

journeys - they start with one objective/destination but nearly always meld into tangent driven themes,,,, can be fieldwork visits, holidays or weekend breaks, from chilled to chases, mountains, forests,,,,, some of my favourites.

people i know/have known - family, friends, lost dead angels wanting to come home, colleagues & acquaintances in any number of situations or roles, steady or fleeting.

supernatural - every now n again an absolute occult presence that paralyzes and encroaches, slowly slowly, usually wake up and guarantee it'll be about an hour or 2 b4 alarm so you dont really settle back down.

I dreamt I was in a LA suburb and Jay Z, Nicki Minaj, Kanye, Beyonce etc. wanted to kill me and were really mad at me for some reason, chasing me around. There was absolutely no one else in the streets, just them chasing me around. Pretty distressing

cwmbran, that's not the morphine... you need to stay away from them standing stones, man. 2manyvibez :emotawesomepm9:

I had a cool synth nerd dream last night, in which I got a new synth. The only thing I can remember was that it had a cool feature where, if you scrolled through the presets until you got to number 1900 onwards, the preset sounded like something from that year. The only ones I can really remember playing in the dream are 1914 (which sounded all sad and martial, because WW1), 1916 (the preset was a fiddle or pipes, something Irish-trad-related, because of the Easter Rising), and the 1920s, which sounded like Bix Beiderbecke-style jazz. It was a sweet dream.

you need to stay away from them standing stones, man. 2manyvibez :emotawesomepm9:

maaaaaaaaaaaan Avebury is the tits, been a few times and it never underwhelms. And, unlike Stonehenge, you can access every part of it

spinaltapbdcap5_original.jpg

• 9 months later...

If anyone wants super-vivid dreams get melatonin with l-theanine, i took one before going to bed for three nights in a row and the three nights i had very vivid dreams and i can remember 75% from each dream. I havant tried to lucid dream yet but i should really try, i always thought it was a waste of time cause i never remember dreams but with this it can be possible i think.

I was at this twisted debauched fairground but I forgotten most of it besides going down in to this like, canyon section of the place where there was a medium-size billboard thing with a trough in front of it, on the back of a caravan. On the poster it had a graphic of a stormy sea with like 80s gradient sweep text saying Neptune God of the Sea (yes, I was able to read it and it stayed put, didn't morph, as far as my perception of it anyway). Bearded wrinkled old man emerged from the water, slowly raised is trident and then submerged to return to his trailer. Some paper and rubbish blew by in front of it and one like flyer got caught in the corner and was flapping about. It had text on it either "S'only Entertainment" or "Sony Entertainment".

• 1 month later...

So last night was interesting. Today marks my 2 week abstinence from THC. First 3 days were sweats, and i had 1 day where i was very close to buying some spacecake. Thank God the coffeeshop was closed till 6 pm. The urge subsided and everything was chill. I like it. I'm clearheaded and willful.

So fast forward to yesterday. I am back at my parents' home where i resided for a wnile while succumbing to despair and drug use (I moved out about 18 months ago with new hope & a new goal). Naturally, most of my recent memories there are entwined with drugs (actually my entire 20's are entwined with that, but that's a story for another time) So last night I dreamt about smoking weed first. Then I dreamed about smoking hashish. I felt better smoking hashish. I woke up feeling good & immediately realised "whoa, this isn't what I want. I like being sober." I go down to pee and go to bed again. The next dream was... way more interesting than the first, because I feel like in the dream, a big motivator for said drug use presented itself.

it was a fat neckbeard in a bath. I was sharing the hot bath with him. He looked bleak & had this dead look in his eye. In the middle was a laptop which I was using. Our feet touched in the bath. I said "do you mind?" he gave me this "whatever" shrug and mumbled something I couldn't really understand. I then got out of the bath and went to a physics class in high school. The teacher who gave physics said we had a test of 150 questions, and we would go through them together. There was a time limit to it, and I had the idea we had to finish them all (while the teacher never said such a thing). Questions went good. After about 4 or 5 questions I went back into the bath with the fat neckbeard & got out pretty soon after. We continued with the questions. Finding the answers still went alright, but for my taste, we went too slow. I got angry at the teacher. We were only at question 11 and time was running out! I looked around at the other students, but none seemed to mind. Then I woke up.

Why was this a motivator? For the biggest while I (shamefully) wore the Fedora of Truth and identified with the angry, predominantly young & white male crowd that found an outlet for their anger on anonymous internet boards. I hated the society I was living in and destructed myself because lol who gives a shit. Drugs & being a neckbeard were at the center of it all. Ofcourse this anger was mostly aimed at myself. I can see that now & I am quietly optimistic about having left that destructive persona behind. However he still lingers, as last nights' dream has showed me.

:shrug::psyduck::cerious::flower::derp::cattears::sorcerer::catrecline:

Edited by Guest

I've been writing down my dreams immediately after waking up for the last few weeks, highly recommend it; my recall's improved no end and you write down tonnes of detail that you'd otherwise forget. Looking back over the notes brings back super-strong memories of dreams I would otherwise have totally forgotten about. Good craic.

Never been in a taxi cab in my life. Got in one to get a feel for the prices. Went a couple miles away and when i'm about to pay the cab driver says it was $180 dollars. I'm hesitant to pay but he grabs my arm and doesn't let me get out of the cab

I've been dreaming a lot lately. In fact, I start dreaming really quick even if I already was awake (at morning) but sleep a bit more.

In my last dream I was dreaming that my sister was boiling living little turtles. She said nobody would want them.

I've been writing down my dreams immediately after waking up for the last few weeks, highly recommend it; my recall's improved no end and you write down tonnes of detail that you'd otherwise forget. Looking back over the notes brings back super-strong memories of dreams I would otherwise have totally forgotten about. Good craic.

Will start doing this. Do you do write on computars or by hand?

Bearded wrinkled old man emerged from the water, slowly raised is trident and then submerged to return to his trailer.

lol: "I am Neptune, God of water and sceptic toilets"

writing down dreams is great to remember them. in fact, ive been forgetting my dreams ever since im not writing them down.

I use a notebook: no hassle of firing up the pc + firing up a pc wakes me up instantly because :emotawesomepm9: computer-time!!

i keep having a recurring dream that i'm in a competition (a marathon race with obstacle course and rock climbing). the competition always takes place at night and the world looks post apocalyptic. it's also always evening (around 6-7pm). in this competition, you have to move fast because there is some kind of monster or animal chasing you.

the last time i had this dream i was with 2 girls. i had a crush on one of them and the other, well, i don't know why she was there. anyway, i could fly, but it seemed like i had a concentrate a lot to do it. this made me cover a lot of ground fast but i could never leave the two girls. we had stopped at a store for lunch and i went to get a sandwich and the lady at the counter told me it was $66. i was like "you've got to be fucking kidding me. how is a sandwich $66?" she just shrugged and i put the sandwich back.

the two girls were outside and they asked me why i didn't have lunch but i couldn't explain to them it was $66 for a sandwich so i lied and said the sandwiches weren't good.

we continued running and ended up in the garage of the mall. everyone seemed to be hiding from the monster/creature that was still in pursuit of everyone in the race (basically, the entire city of los angeles). we went to the top of the garage where there was a cop and he pointed out to the horizon where we saw the city being destroyed- huge fires, smoke and what looked like a giant animal basically wrecking havoc.

i then started to smell something like gasoline so i told the girls we had to get out of there. i was panicking so i grabbed both girls by the arm and flew into the sky- i was moving so fast, and the wind was blinding me but it was enough to where i could open my eyes and i saw something like road with different colors of the rainbow and what looked like a huge glass window. for whatever reason, this image seemed to calm me a lot even though below it was nothing but clouds.

I've been dreaming a lot lately. In fact, I start dreaming really quick even if I already was awake (at morning) but sleep a bit more.

In my last dream I was dreaming that my sister was boiling living little turtles. She said nobody would want them.

Will start doing this. Do you do write on computars or by hand?

Just by hand, as double uv says, by the time the computer's fired up most of the wee details would be gone, that shit slips away from your memory super-quick if you don't grab it. I have a little notebook by my bed and as soon as I wake I just grab it and write down as much as I can remember. Once a week or so I decant everything into a Word document to have something a bit more permanent, though.

I was stood on a bridge with a girl and we could hear this high pitched shrieking noise (a bit like that YT vid of the guy frying those gel balls). She said it was the noise that monkfish make and we decided to go down to the water to get closer and maybe record the noise.

When we were under the bridge two dodgy blokes appeared behind us and had clearly followed us under to intimidate us. All my fight or flight senses jumped to the surface and then I woke up briefly, it was around 3am.

I went back to sleep but the scene stayed in the bedroom. I sat up on the bed and pulled back the curtains. Outside the window was a vast sterile CGI landscape, I think it was purple.

There was a massive herd of 3d CGI emojis (:sup:) cascading down a cliff face like a waterfall.

My other half in bed sat up next to me, looked out and said "oh we must be peaking" and lay down again.

The whole scene then changed and I was at a dinner party with my gf's family. I had this envelope that was made out of a tuxedo. I somehow knew it was from my letting agents.

I was pulling loads of stuff for the dinner table out of the tuxedo envelope, placemats and bowls etc. The whole time I was doing this my gf's mum was attempting, and failling, to tell an anecdote. She kept rambling and going round in circles and wasn't saying anything of substance. Very frustrating.

dunno if I've told this before but I have a recurring dream where I'm in a plane (sometimes with my highschool classmates, sometimes with my family) and the pilot fucks up the takeoff and we crash on the sea and have to swim back to the airport. Everytime there's this dread of "I hope he doesn't fuck up this time" but we always crash

Edited by ThatSpanishGuy

Once I dreamed a produce scale in a supermarket was possessed by a spirit of a transsexual witch that was hiding from the communists.

• 2 weeks later...

after 3 weeks of writing down dreams, i finally had a lucid dream this morning.

i was in a suburban neighbourhood, so typical of my view of america. the colour of the sky was orange and mint. there were houses around. i realized i was dreaming. i rationalized that i was aware that i was dreaming. this meant that i could anything appear, because i was in a dream state. thus i said "i want to make a dinosaur appear". sure enough, a dinosaur appeared behind the houses, walking around. "yeaah, nice". I moved forward, very aware of the fragile equilibrium a lucid dream is (be too aware and you wake up, be less aware and you drift off), thus i hovered around (i didn't have a sensation of legs). i tried to make some other stuff appear, but the apparations were less mighty than the big ass T-rex that was walking around.

p cool.

I dreamed Bob Odenkirk, in his Jimmy McGill character, was making out with three young girls on the backseat of a hummer, and one of the girls turned out to be a male. My dad drove the hummer and I got shotgun. We came up on a single way bridge that cars from the other side kept engaging unto despite us obviously driving on it. Everytime we got face to face with another car, my dad told them to "fuck off, sons of bitches" which I remember was upsetting me.

Edited by Perezvon

after 3 weeks of writing down dreams, i finally had a lucid dream this morning.

i was in a suburban neighbourhood, so typical of my view of america. the colour of the sky was orange and mint. there were houses around. i realized i was dreaming. i rationalized that i was aware that i was dreaming. this meant that i could anything appear, because i was in a dream state. thus i said "i want to make a dinosaur appear". sure enough, a dinosaur appeared behind the houses, walking around. "yeaah, nice". I moved forward, very aware of the fragile equilibrium a lucid dream is (be too aware and you wake up, be less aware and you drift off), thus i hovered around (i didn't have a sensation of legs). i tried to make some other stuff appear, but the apparations were less mighty than the big ass T-rex that was walking around.

p cool.

Nice, I'd hoped writing down my dreams might make me better at having lucid ones but no luck so far, alas :(

• 2 weeks later...

i had a dream that me and my co-workers were going to house parties. where we were looked like san francisco in that there were lots of hills and the neighborhood resembled the marina district.

the first house we went to looked like a warehouse except there were lots of small statues of animals. and then, in what looked like the main attraction was a large statue of mickey mouse. there were old ladies (in their 60s) licking the mickey mouse ears. i seemed to be the only one that noticed this.

i told one of my co-workers but by the time they looked the women had stopped licking the ears and were just talking amongst each other. then i went up to another woman (who was close to those women) and asked her why they were licking the ears. she said she had no idea. as soon as i turned around to go back to my friends, i noticed this woman walk up to the mickey mouse and begin to lick it's ears.

at this point my friends were leaving for the next house so i too left the house. outside, i realized the party i was with had disappeared and i joined another party (still co-workers but not the usual crowd i hang out with). the party in front of us turned left but we kept going down the road until we started to descend down a hill. suddenly someone stopped and said "i think we're going the wrong way. we should have turned left before we came down the hill".

immediately, i turned to the person who was closest to me and said "i'm having the weirdest dream. i'm dreaming we're going to a house party and we've made a wrong turn"

this person then said "i understand. the dream is so real you can taste the flavors and even smell the air. if someone hurt you in this dream, you'd even feel the pain. it's so real it's actually real" i didn't reply, i simply opened my eyes and woke up

soundtrack

Edited by Nebraska

• 4 weeks later...