IGNORED

Share your dreams

Guest happycase

I had a dream last night that I was a werewolf and I smashed down a cellar door and drank 6 bottles of red wine and crate of beer, lost in the woods a UFO floating down out of the sky and picked me up and some ET dudes dropped me off at a discotheque where there were big orange and blue balloons and flashing lights. Madonna was dancing naked on the dance floor and we cut some grooves together, I was having the time of my life, then I realised and remembered I was a fucking savage werewolf so I ate her. 

Claw to the floor! Tooth to the roof!  

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

A few nights ago I dreamed I was in a bright green forest with lots of weird surreal creatures but the most memorable was this ominous entity called "eyelander" that was a kind of a black silhouette of a man in a trench coat that had just one huge glowing eye in the center of his head. It kind of just floated from place to place without moving any part of body. Somehow the image has haunted my mind since then. The entity looked a bit like this:

eyelander.jpg

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, zkom said:

A few nights ago I dreamed I was in a bright green forest with lots of weird surreal creatures but the most memorable was this ominous entity called "eyelander" that was a kind of a black silhouette of a man in a trench coat that had just one huge glowing eye in the center of his head. It kind of just floated from place to place without moving any part of body. Somehow the image has haunted my mind since then. The entity looked a bit like this:

eyelander.jpg

• Like 2

I had a dream last night that I was with a woman I don't know and we were trying to assassinate some mega billionaire and failed, so we had to go into this massive building that traveled around the city like it was on a rail line. We were able to confuse them and cover up what we were doing, but I ended up dangling off the side of a precipice on the building trying to get out and woke up.

Also had a weird dream the night before that but can't really remember it.

• 4 weeks later...

dreamt of pat metheny last night

picture yourself in a long dark tunnel, being chased by this giant gremlin 

pat-metheny-1506599503.62.2560x1440.jpg

(that did not really happen in the dream, i'm just adding that for comedic effect. what did happen in fact is we went double horse riding along the beaches of st. barths and he cuddled me and whispered in my ear)

(that didn't happen either as you've probably figured out by now) 

• Sad 1
  • Farnsworth 1

4 hours ago, brian trageskin said:

dreamt of pat metheny last night

picture yourself in a long dark tunnel, being chased by this giant gremlin 

pat-metheny-1506599503.62.2560x1440.jpg

actually the image of you dressed in that ridiculous top hat outfit, masturbating to scooby doo characters, is far more terrifying than our fraggle rock headed friend there

• Haha 1

dreamt i fucked up my highlighter rotation. realized too late that i had already used the purple one on that page, was supposed to use the orange next. truly troubling

Spoiler

this has been the nature of my dreams lately, replacing a solid three months of relationship dreams

I had a next level episode of dream paralysis the other night. Was fucking crazy. Had two demons in my room, one  appeared by the foot of my bed and then rose in the air to settle right behind my head/pillow so it’s eyes and fingers were right on top of my head. The other was directly to the left of my face both were breathing on me and whispering/talking to me. It took a huge amount of willpower and strength to fight myself out of it. I was so happy when I was finally awake. It was so horrible and of course strikingly real. Unlike most dreams where what happens fades as the day goes on. This one was one of those I can almost a week later still see it vividly. 

Edited by beerwolf
  • Sad 1

From Summer 2015 - Spring 2019 I wrote down every single dream I had during that time frame (Around 80 dreams) + around 30 dreams I could remember from before then that stuck with me over time. I stopped out of laziness which is a shame but it's still cool I did it in the first place.

• 4 weeks later...

Saw this today and thought about dreaming again, people able to communicate from their REM sleep state:

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/article/lucid-dreaming-communication/

Reminded that I had a really great dream recently. I was being led by a guide into a cove where there were a bunch of surfers riding waves. I caught one and was able to catch incredible air and then made some kind of suborbital free fall back down to the ocean. I did this twice and the second time I landed close to shore, then set up camp on the beach. That was basically it.. flying dreams are amazing.

I'll need to try a lucid dreaming app, I don't think I've ever been conscious of the fact during one of mine, or if I did, I woke up almost immediately.

• 1 month later...

I was in a mall with a friend and it was Halloween. All the children were wearing Batman suits and I yelled LET'S GO ROB THE RICH KIDS! We ran after them and then I woke up laughing.

• Like 2

The latest dream I remember was from like last Wed. All I remember is that there was a violent windstorm that lasted hours and uprooted a ton of trees that were lying upside down in a field, almost uniform in size. And I was desperately trying to find underground shelter somewhere.

• Like 1

I very frequently have vivid, lucid dreams where I can interact with my surroundings and am quite aware that I’m dreaming. 
Usually there is some semblance of normalism in these dreams, and they can go on for days within the dream; truly feels like an alternate reality and I almost always remember everything when I wake up.

Recently there was an exception. Vivid yes, lucid yes, long and drawn out - no. Very brief dream where I looked down at my naked self in a dark room and appeared to have cut my dick off. Instantly was like WTF???!!! Blood was pooling beneath my fat naked body. But instead of seeing a reflection of my face in the pool of blood...

It was an ostrich looking back up at me?

Almost certainly the weirdest dream I’ve ever had. 

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Best dream 2021

Lol I mean... ty for the nomination. However I’m not fabricating any of that. It was incredibly strange and I’ve not yet pinned down any symbolism etc. Seems to be a one off weird AF dream. 

• Like 1

last night I dreamt that there's this new thing in town - Tom in a box. A little seed you can plant that will eventually grow into Squarepusher. Took like twenty years to grow though so there was an underground scene of people selling cloned fully grown Toms but each one of them was fucked up a little bit one way or another.

On 4/24/2021 at 8:28 PM, ambermonke said:

Most recent dream - listening to a fictional Autechre album from an alternate discographic timeline branching off from the year 2004.

i had one like this two nights ago. we discovered that BoC originally made a version of Twoism that ends on side A with Melissa Juice, but continues on side B with "Melissa Juice Reprise" (maybe it was "coda") followed by early/rough versions of the Peel Session tracks. there was some deep, dream-logic idea that Boc Maxima and MHTRTC are twins, and so were these Twoism versions.

• Like 1