Guest happycase

Share your dreams

I had a dream last night that England was planning to leave UK and become independent. For some reason their new currency would be Arcadian Mark. No idea where that detail came from.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

once again i dream i'm on my first house where i lived with my parents and i'm worried because i'm smoking weed with a friend of mine in that neighborhood and it's the afternoon and i'm gonna go back home and my parents gonna notice i'm stoned... then i'm on the roof of some high building on that same neighborhood and i see a flock of bats flying so synchronized making like a perfect triangle in the sky so i go and tell someone who i can't recall right now about it... then i have like 2 eggs broken on top and i have them on top of the oven boiling the water that's inside and one of the eggs there's the mother pterodactyl and the other her children and i'm doing that for them to born, i show it to my father and immediately after that they all woke up and they're so fucking much and i take them next to their mother for her to feed them... fucking birds i'm not your parent wtf, might be because of those 2 birds that entered my room the past weeks and i felt obligated to take care of them...

Edited by Tim_J
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

I dreamed about 2NE1 again... in a part of the dream I was shopping with CL, and in another one we were in some kinda of hotel which then exploded but I think we all survived...

I had a dream that I was listening to a radio or TV in the background and there was a special bulletin that a nuclear explosion has happened in Finland and the cause is not yet known. Then I looked out my window and could see the mushroom cloud of the explosion in the distance. My first thought was just "the 2020 just keeps getting worse" and then I ducked behind my bed to shield myself from any radiation.

• Like 1

the other night I dreamt that I was kissing my friends wife. then after I woke up and later that day, my wife came over to me with her phone and was like "look who just updated her FB profile" and it was her, my friends wife that I was kissing in the dream. I was a little shocked but tried not to show it, because I thought for a split second that somehow my wife knew about my dream.

• Haha 1
  • Burger 1