Share your dreams

Guest happycase

My dreams are usually too complex and fuct up to remember. But this morning I dreamt that I was in some "VR" game where I was in some old house and had to put this weird eyeball creature on my left hand and wear it like a glove. It was supposed to evolve into something later, but I forgot what.

something cool I heard about a few weeks ago is to set a second alarm 5 hours before you wake up and go back to sleep after it goes off. Makes dreams way easier to remember. I tried it once and it  worked really well but have since tried it again and it didnt work very well so idk.

The dream I had took place in highschool and we were throwing a party and we wanted girls from the grade below us to show up. I woke up in the middle of it with this phrase in my head: "if they're not freshmen they're not fresh". Please don't judge me :blink:

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Had another one of those mini-dreams (because I usually have to wake up two or three times throughout the night to relieve myself so I can't hold a sustained dream for more than 3 hrs)

Anyway, the latest I remember is either a near future or alternate universe scenario where there was some kind of urban investigative unit made up entirely of robots. I think there were five of them, including a "Black Camel" model that was about 8 ft tall. They were structured like Roblox and Minecraft models but were rounded at the corners and edges. And they all spoke among each other like humans but in synthetic voices that varied in pitch range depending on the speaker's individual size.