IGNORED

Share your dreams

Guest happycase

I had a profound experience last night. After moving through a building, I fell into a large room. It looked Japanese, with an oriental design. There was sushi being passed out, and 'Strung Out' by Philip Glass was being performed beautifully on a string instrument.

And that's when I realised. This place was so wonderful, so perfect, that it couldn't have existed at all. I must have been dreaming. When I became lucid, I remember walking around and breaking pieces of wood, but I don't think I stayed lucid for long.

I've achieved lucidity steadily more frequently over the last few months. It's still rare, but it's on the rise. One day, do you think I'll have the ability to lucid dream whenever I want? It's something I've wanted for a long time...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest futuregirlfriend

Last night I was looking through a scope at a kid about 10-12. I fired. His knees went, then his arse hit the floor sending up clouds of dust. Blood arcing out of his dome, his body was horizontal in the dirt except for his bent legs. His feet, for some reason, were stuck to the ground for entire duration.

The night before, only a rough memory. I had a job lecturing at a building deep in some woods. It was a long trek in and the ground was just loose soil. I was dragging something through it like I was ploughing, then watching the soil tumble back into the groove.

i've been having dreams that the government separate me and people i know and put us in camps and basically have very strong control over us.

one that i had ,the first one that i can remember, people were forced into small groups by age and then northamerica (canada/u.s. union) was shipping everyone up to the north (arctic area), because of fear of rising waters. we were then taught specific jobs/tasks according to our groups.

very possible situations

Edited by yek

• 2 weeks later...
Guest futuregirlfriend

I was having an incredibly quick race down a long stretch of pavement with someone from school. I woke up because I was maniacally kicking my legs, as a dog would during a dream, causing the bed to move.

Last night I dreamt I lost my hair. It was awful because apparantly I had been losing it for quite some time but for some reason I hadn't noticed. Scary shit.

Last night I dreamt I lost my hair. It was awful because apparantly I had been losing it for quite some time but for some reason I hadn't noticed. Scary shit.

Hair

To see hair in your dream, signifies sexual virility, seduction, sensuality, vanity, and health. It is indicative of your attitudes. If your hair is knotted or tangled, then it is symbolic of uncertainty and confusion in your life. You may be unable to think straight. If you dream that you make a drastic change to your hairstyle, then it means that you are making a drastic, new approach to some issue in your waking life.

To dream that you are cutting your hair, suggests that you are experiencing a loss in strength. You may feel that someone is trying to censor you. Alternatively, you may be reshaping your thinking or ambitions and eliminating unwanted thoughts/habits.

To dream that you are combing, stroking or styling your hair, suggests that you are taking on and evaluating a new idea, concept, outlook, or way of thinking. You may be putting your thoughts in order and getting your facts straight. A more literal interpretation suggests your concerns about your self-image and appearance.

To dream that you have long hair, indicates that you are thinking long and carefully before making some decision. You are concentrating on some plan or situation.

To dream that you are losing your hair, denotes that you are concerned with the notion that you are getting older and losing your sex appeal and virility. You are preoccupied with aging and your appearance. Losing your hair also signifies a lack of strength; you do not have the power to succeed in an undertaking. You may be feeling weak and vulnerable.

To dream that someone is smelling your hair, indicates sexual curiosity and your need for some sensual stimulation. You have a lot to learn about a relationship. The way yours or someone else's hair smell may remind your of a particular person.

To dream that you are reaching for someone's hair, suggests that you are trying to connect with that person on a spiritual or intellectual level. It also refers to sympathy, protectiveness, and fraternal love.

To dream that the wind is blowing through your hair, signifies freedom to express uninhibited feelings. You are "letting your hair down".

To dream that your hair is white or turns white, indicates that something important has just been made aware to you. It is a symbol of wisdom and insight. The dream may also be a metaphor suggesting that you are feeling "light-headed".

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/h.htm

Hahaha, yep. I told my co-worker about my dream and she told me to google it and so I did and the very first interpretation of dreams involving baldness was the quote you've highlighted.

Scary.

Guest futuregirlfriend

So in my dream last night I told the person from my previous dream about the dream where we were racing. We started racing again.

Guest futuregirlfriend

There were dozens of weird snakes of all sizes in my garden and I was killing them so that they wouldn't bite my cats.

Guest kineaesth

I dreamt that one of my good friends told me he got a Prince Albert piercing, and that he wanted to show me it.

A while later, I woke up

Guest Ricky Downtown

i'm in a family friend's house after a party. everyone has left except for me, my two roommates, and my parents. one of my roommates has gotten too drunk and is hanging a secret i once told him over my head, threatening to tell everyone. i know that he's trying to provoke me because i don't know any of his secrets, and i really don't want any to know mine. my other roommate restrains me when i try to fight the drunk one. then the dream changes and i'm receiving death threats from someone i've never met, but it's my friends who are actually giving me the message. i go to bed and a stranger tries to stab me to death.

Edited by Ricky Downtown

I dreamt that one of my good friends told me he got a Prince Albert piercing, and that he wanted to show me it.

yadda yadda...

...A while later, I woke up

I spent the last week rehearsing way too much with a couple bands, and I was still fucking jamming with them in my dreams. I got the rhythm of one part wrong in the last dream I remember. My dreams have been horribly mundane of late.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest futuregirlfriend

It was early morning, hours before anyone else in the house would wake up, and I'm laying in bed with a girlfriend from about 6 years ago. There's seemingly infinite foreplay before she passes me a crusty old condom. It smells like a really strong blackberry Halls cough drop. I question her about whether it'll sting, she says they're alright. I don't question how she knows this. Roll it on my raging boner and a nature program on a television catches our attention. I'm softening up so I tell her "Your dinner's getting cold," which is hilarious in the dream. Some damned little weasel kid that's a friend of one of my sisters pokes his head around the door and says to the old girlfriend "They want to know if you'd like a lift home?" then catches a glimpse of my semi and ducks out. As soon as he's gone this hot girl I see about around here walks in. Somehow she's friends with the old girlfriend. She says "Oh, I couldn't have come at a worse time, could I?" "You're damned right" I was thinking. To top it off my mum now pokes her head around, the hot girl says something to her so that she understands the situation to which my mum replies "Well make sure you have a bath or shower afterwards you stinking fucker." Totally shocked. I've never known her to be so vulgar.

Fragment of another dream. I'm walking with an old school pal through the hilly streets near a local park. We see this obnoxious Christian kid from school than neither of us like. He nudges my friend's arm, just jokingly, as we pass. I scream at him "Get your hands offa myy man, beeeeeatch!" which is hilarious in the dream. We walk home laughing.

Guest happycase

My friend's and eye enter a scientist's factory to make use of their massive telescope/energy communication satellite. We make contact with aliens. It suddenly hits me that since the universe is seamless, and since anything consciousness touches with a degree of attention and intention is magically transformed and played with as if by the individual touch of life any person gives something they pay attention to, that super-conscious beings like the aliens we expect in a year and some time to transform or obliterate humanity, have already started directing their magic at the earth and its people. I realized that the size of our creatures has at least some to do with the size and gravity of our planet. On a planet thousands of times the size of our own the beings have much larger everything including magic. It is entirely likely and possible that they've discovered us, maybe a long time ago, and that we've spotted them in the factory and they're massively influencing the human consciousness to proper human enlightenment simply by gazing at us.

The telescope satellite represents an expanded radius and phenomenal depth to awareness which is tapping into things beyond normal reaches.

The aliens represent a seemingly foreign super power that is slowly penetrating consciousness.

The scientist's factory is an internalization of an external environment dedicated to the study of this incoming wave.

The idea of magic represents the touch of creative human awareness on its environment.

My friend signifies curiosity, solidarity, and a need for collective bravery.

I have to mention my dick because I am happycase and such is happycase to mention his dick and make little sense with the paintbrush that is his penis.

im in the middle of hampstead heath (no homo) and its very suuny, lots of people are around playing football and having picnics when ti starts to get dark very quickly. i have no idea why everyone is leaving and i feel paniced. im eventually all alone, in the dark when i see a man appear from the bushes wearing a white mask and i know he is going to kill me and that i must get away from him. i start seeing more guys appearing everywhere in these white masks, all of them going to kill me. i now know i have a certain amount of time run out of the heath, i start running and more starting appearing. like in a lot of my knightmares, i start to flap my arms and start to fly, but rather slowly and badly. then i wake up.

Last night I dreamt that the world was coming to an end just like in Lars Von Trier's Melancholia. It was awful. I totally panicked but at the same time I was trying to calm myself down by saying that the world wasn't going to end. That's all that happened. People were just carrying on with their daily routines as I witnessed the end getting closer and closer. What a sick dream. I think I ended up not caring about what was going to happen and that's all I remember, but when I woke up I was drenched in sweat.

Last night I dreamt that the world was coming to an end just like in Lars Von Trier's Melancholia. It was awful. I totally panicked but at the same time I was trying to calm myself down by saying that the world wasn't going to end. That's all that happened. People were just carrying on with their daily routines as I witnessed the end getting closer and closer. What a sick dream. I think I ended up not caring about what was going to happen and that's all I remember, but when I woke up I was drenched in sweat.

i've had those.. sometimes including an atom bomb flash and then nothing

• 4 weeks later...
Guest futuregirlfriend

Cornfield in moonlight, I'm turning my head from side to side and getting scared because my eyes are producing rolling shutter artefacts.

• 1 month later...
Guest futuregirlfriend

I was in bed half asleep, in the dream, and deer kept on approaching the side of my bed nosing under the covers for food. If I moved they would scarper back into the dark of the other side of the room. I think that perhaps my cats were in the room, putting their front paws on the bed, sniffing about, seeing if they could jump in too but my half asleep brain saw deer.

I had a dream I was talking to Sean Connery about scotch. I asked him what he thought a good quality scotch was and he said, "It's not about the quality so much as the quantity". And then I woke up. I wonder if Sean Connery can enter people's dreams.

a few nights ago, I had a dream that I was talking to a friend about mind control and telepathy (watched dinner for shmucks that day). He didn't believe me and I said "Allow me to demonstrate!" We were standing like on a train platform and as passersby walked by, I'd insult them telepathically and we'd watch their reactions and laugh. Then there was a dude who is a friend of mine for real that walked by and I let him have it the most saying stuff like "FAGGOT!", "STOP LOOKING SO PATHETIC!", "YOU MEALY MOUTH BASTARD!", "YOU ONLY REMENISCE ABOUT THE PAST BECAUSE YOU HAVE FAILED AT LIFE!" Then he stopped and looked up at the lights and started spinning, dropped to his knees, put his hands over his ears and yelled "GET OUT OF MY BRAIN!"

I woke up LOLing. and I later on in the day remembered the dream and LOLed really hard to the point of stomach cramps and tears!

In the latest dream I remember I've done, I was playing a melody I composed to my family and they suddenly look worried and told me that the notes were discording. I was very embarrassed because I actually liked the way it sounded.

:huh: