IGNORED

Share your dreams

Guest happycase

Guest happycase

Sharing is caring.

08/01/10

I'm on my hands and knees cleaning someone's carpet. I'm out on his driveway and there's a car parked on the carpet. It doesn't hinder my work as a cleaner. As I was coming to a finish my dad points out that I missed a large spot. He was pretty nice about it but I felt frustrated that he was telling me how I was wrong or didn't do a good enough job. I then explain to him that I have 3 or 4 more big jobs to take care of - it's already 1:00 AM and I still have to drive out to Indianapolis (3 hour drive) and do some more work there. He seemed quite pleased that I finally had so much work to do. IRL he's a bit of a workoholic and I'm a minimalist. It also hurt me that he was pleased that I had so much work to do.

Then I'm back inside my parents' home sitting on the couch while my dad speaks to the client I was just working for. I see my cat except she's bleached white and sitting on the table. I try to play with her but she doesn't move. I start hitting her lightly with a lunch tray and she starts swatting at me. I realize what I'm doing is a bit sadistic. She turned into my dead black cat Eko and she got down off the table and came to claw at my feet. She then turned into a tiger and got on her hind legs and prolonged her claws to show me what she could do. I ran to the bathroom to feel safe.

"Cobwebs" by Animal Collective started playing, specifically the line "We're not going underground / Are you going underground?" My friend Casey called me and said Animal Collective was playing a show at school tonight and it was only ten dollars and the principal was trying to get all our money refunded after getting in. Casey told me that I'd be fine if I used my lucky green scissors.

I woke up and put on a green shirt and green underpants without thinking about it.

What's this dream telling me? It's an important one.

Guest Adjective

if you can find it.. i think i started a thread about "post your most recent dream" or something like that

kind of sucks if it's not accessible anymore

"(Search limited from 01-August 09)"

crawling up a tree branch, couldn't tell if it was humongous or if i was rather small, innit. rambo was there. i get very close to the end of the branch but just before completely achieving my goal i find i am in the basement of a cafe where there is a big party. i'm very nervous that we will all get caught by the police b/c it's after hours and we broke in. rambo broke the lock for us. b/c i am so worried i keep going further down more stairs until i am in a huge room with dirt floors and a massive clear blue pool in the middle. it's majestic, awesome. rambo is swimming in the pool. the cops show up and pretty much every one just runs away but i am so far down that i feel like i have time to explore before they reach me. i find a coffin. rambo is inside. lol. my dead grandfather makes an appearance and tells me of a secret wallet inside the floor of his bedroom. suddenly i'm there and checking it out. i lift the carpet and find an odd wood panel. i lift it. i find the secret wallet. rambo is inside.

I just had a short discussion with my father about dreaming only being available in rem-sleep (after a couple of hours) in intervals. I'm saying that bullshit as the dreams I have just b4 I wake up is just as real as the ones I have woken up from at night sometimes, and dreaming can occur easily during a 15min nap on a lunch break.

I was kinda bothered with a scientist stating that you can't "dream" during power-naps - which is bs imo, cause just one hour ago, power napping, I dreamt I walked around in corridors wolfenstien 3d-style, holding a gun and thinking that yet the scenario is really a game with bad graphics/sounds etc, I might still get hurt from the attacks.

Last few nights

I saw Jackie Chan being an archer in medieval japan, very agile and graceful. He lunged between trees, shooting some archers, escaping their arrows.

Next, I was an assassin. I had to kill someone at a party. The house was this really fancy white condo. Everybody had gone to sleep when I entered the house. I stared at the victim, a young girl lying in her bed. I shot at her but missed. I tried to escape but kept running into stuff in the room. Everybody got up and saw me, but they weren't mad at me, instead suggested I hang out with them. We drank and talked together.

My secret assassin hideout was directly beneath the condo, underground. It looked like the lobby of a hotel, red walls, decorated with stuff all in red, and black&white checkered floor. I was with a girl in a red dress who wasn't sure I loved her. I didn't, I barely knew her, but I told her I did.

I had another dream where a girl asked me if I loved her as well.

Had a pet dream, where I discovered I had a cat that I'd forgot to feed. I had tons and tons of these before, where the pet would be extremely malnourished, but this time it was different, the cat was perfectly fine, it'd go find its own food.

I remember a very strong dream I had a month or so ago.. I was visiting this big mansion with my sister, we had friends there. There was a family we stayed at. The only thing I remember was at the end of the dream, when we were going to leave, I stood on the top floor with my sister, and she told me, "This is going to seem weird to you," then ran and jumped out through a window to her death. I was absolutely devastated, cried my guts out, I believed she'd really died...

I dreamt I was at a type of hotel.. It was a very pleasurable place, there was lots of fun stuff to do. I don't remember all the details but at the end of the dream, I met a drug dealer there who I smoked weed with. I finished all my weed and he said we could smoke again later. He had an empty book binder with him that looked like it belonged to a bible, where he kept pieces of hash.. I opened it and looked at the pieces, thinking I would steal some to use for myself.

Suddenly, some guy showed up, and told me a way to conserve hash. He said I would take a small piece, drip the hash in a glass of water and let the piece dissolve, turning the water brown. It would make it much more potent and last for days. Next, the hotel was getting flooded and me and the dealer were about to drown.. But we found a small island and swam there. We smoked happily until I woke up.

A long one I had last night..

I was riding in my brother's car, we were driving cross-country.

We got to the top north-west of sweden, and ended up in the bottom south-east.

He said Sweden was an infinite recursive portal into itself, the top left lead into another sweden, which lead into another.

He drove me to a football/summer camp for men. The house we stayed in was like a hotel mixed with a hunters lodge, very big and red.

It had a lobby-like entrance with a stair leading to the top floor. There was a big public shower and gym area.

I was eating with the other guys outside at a big table, and talked with an arab guy. I said something witty to him and he snapped.

He chased me as I ran around the house, then into it. I ran into the public shower, lots of guys showering there. I tried to find my way out of it but ran into the toilet area which was like a maze. I got back out and ended up outside the entrance of the house, where I met the guy again.

He told me to apologize. I said I wouldn't apologize, because I didn't say anything disrespectful. He seemed alright with that.

Next thing I know it was getting dark, and the place got infested by zombies. There was one zombie leader, bigger than all the rest.

The house was suddenly huge, mansion-like. I was following one of the camp leaders who knew where to go, but I kept lagging behind.

I stood by the entrance again when the zombie leader came in. He was big, green, clothed in a white tanktop and blue jeans, bloody all over.

The camp leader shot at it while he told me to run.

I ran up the stairs, and somehow ended up underground. There were lots of weird passages, all made out of concrete, with ledges, sewers, and broken electrical wires everywhere, electrical bursts flashing and buzzing. The electrical wires were insulated with a thick yellow material.

I noticed other people running around in the distance, shooting and throwing things at eachother.

It was total anarchy due to the zombie infestation, everybody was killing eachother. I only had a scissor as a weapon, so I tried to sneak my way out.

But I had no idea where to go, and eventually someone saw me. He was throwing knives that looked like sharp black pliers cut in half. He only had two at any given time but they came back to him somehow.

He threw one at me and missed, and I picked it up, but I couldn't throw it. Then, he threw one that hit me in the leg.

I crawled into a vent and ended up in a secret hiding area. There was another guy there that tried to kill me, but I pushed my scissor into his neck and killed him. There were dead policemen lying around.

I followed a pathway and saw a door, but the way to it was cluttered with electrical wires on the walls and hanging from the ceiling. I tried crawling past them, but got shocked and almost died. With all my strength, I managed to pull away, and entered the door.

It was the inside of a supermarket. I met a friendly cop who gave me a shotgun. I ran past various sections with no direction for a long time.

I ended up in the vegetable & fruit section of the supermarket, and there I met the throwing knives-guy again. He had shurikens now. When he threw them, they would fly in a wide half-circle before coming at me.

I jumped behind a watermelon stand and hid. He was blocking the exit, and said "You can't run away now." I responded, "But I have a weapon."

I shot at him but missed. The shotgun was impossible to reload, so I dropped it.

He threw a shuriken that cut up my neck and arms pretty bad, I was bleeding all over. But I caught it before it flew back to him. I jumped on him and held him by the throat. He was smiling patronizingly at me. I took the shuriken, pushed it into his neck and cut his head off. Then, the dream ended.

Guest happycase

Had one a few nights ago. Really psychedelic and strange. I might have taken melatonin.

My sister, father, and I were riding camels through a shopping mall. Groups of people had formed into tribes and everyone was disciplined, militaristic, and marching to different places. I had to weave in and out of these marching people. Although my camel wouldn't do what I wanted it to do I made it through without disturbing any of them. My camel was lazy and my sister's was diligent and well-behaved.

I arrived at a movie theater where I was told that school has been cancelled and that we can't enter. My dad demanded to know where the other students were. I sensed another part of myself was at a beach and I decided to go there. This was an interesting sensation. I knew that I existed on different planes at the same time. In a dream I had about a month ago I had a guide who showed me all the different planes I had access to, and I could operate from some very strange levels of consciousness where I was floating very far above what ordinary people were doing. This felt less like a dream and more like astral travel. I arrived at the beach and was with vamos and his family. I saw yachts out on the ocean and recognized that I could exert a psychic influence on their movements. I sense that I am healing back into the spirit of the beach. There are hundreds of razors suspended in the sky for shaving. I reach for one but they're still in boxes and I figure it would be a hassle to open one up.

I relax deeply and fall asleep inside my dream and ask to see my oracle. A very sexy and beautiful figure of pure white light emerges out of a marble platform. I'm too much in awe at her divinity to feel anything sexual for her. I feel humbled and just totally blown away and unworthy to see anything so beautiful. I ask to see her again after she leaves and she appears again, but in black. This time she's a seductress. She doesn't have the purity of the first oracle. She's bad in every sense of the word and I very much enjoy having a dark sexual experience with her. I recognize that these are two halves of the same oracle. I recognize that the same symbol was expressed in my dream last night with the white and black cats.

Had one a few nights ago. Really psychedelic and strange. I might have taken melatonin.

My sister, father, and I were riding camels through a shopping mall. Groups of people had formed into tribes and everyone was disciplined, militaristic, and marching to different places. I had to weave in and out of these marching people. Although my camel wouldn't do what I wanted it to do I made it through without disturbing any of them. My camel was lazy and my sister's was diligent and well-behaved.

I arrived at a movie theater where I was told that school has been cancelled and that we can't enter. My dad demanded to know where the other students were. I sensed another part of myself was at a beach and I decided to go there. This was an interesting sensation. I knew that I existed on different planes at the same time. In a dream I had about a month ago I had a guide who showed me all the different planes I had access to, and I could operate from some very strange levels of consciousness where I was floating very far above what ordinary people were doing. This felt less like a dream and more like astral travel. I arrived at the beach and was with vamos and his family. I saw yachts out on the ocean and recognized that I could exert a psychic influence on their movements. I sense that I am healing back into the spirit of the beach. There are hundreds of razors suspended in the sky for shaving. I reach for one but they're still in boxes and I figure it would be a hassle to open one up.

I relax deeply and fall asleep inside my dream and ask to see my oracle. A very sexy and beautiful figure of pure white light emerges out of a marble platform. I'm too much in awe at her divinity to feel anything sexual for her. I feel humbled and just totally blown away and unworthy to see anything so beautiful. I ask to see her again after she leaves and she appears again, but in black. This time she's a seductress. She doesn't have the purity of the first oracle. She's bad in every sense of the word and I very much enjoy having a dark sexual experience with her. I recognize that these are two halves of the same oracle. I recognize that the same symbol was expressed in my dream last night with the white and black cats.

Guest Rambo

crawling up a tree branch, couldn't tell if it was humongous or if i was rather small, innit. rambo was there. i get very close to the end of the branch but just before completely achieving my goal i find i am in the basement of a cafe where there is a big party. i'm very nervous that we will all get caught by the police b/c it's after hours and we broke in. rambo broke the lock for us. b/c i am so worried i keep going further down more stairs until i am in a huge room with dirt floors and a massive clear blue pool in the middle. it's majestic, awesome. rambo is swimming in the pool. the cops show up and pretty much every one just runs away but i am so far down that i feel like i have time to explore before they reach me. i find a coffin. rambo is inside. lol. my dead grandfather makes an appearance and tells me of a secret wallet inside the floor of his bedroom. suddenly i'm there and checking it out. i lift the carpet and find an odd wood panel. i lift it. i find the secret wallet. rambo is inside.

i think i can explain that. I have been subtley refering to myself as being in a coffin/secret wallet in all my recent threads.

and also swimming in a pool.

and picking a lock.

a few times in the last year i've had the same general dream about getting lost in a large building (sometimes an airport), eventually finding my way to the top floor (not really by choice, and usually by elevator), where i am then confronted by an ominous business man smoking a cigar. i can never seem to make out his face. his office always takes up the entire top floor, and the walls are just large windows, showing a large city-scape outside, tinted dark red and looking a bit like i imagine tokyo at night. this character usually asks or demands that I make my way to another building. twice i've done this, once i refused (the last time the dream happened). when i do go, the ride is via some terrifying one-man rollercoaster contraption that swerves unnecessarily on a deranged path to the second building, and i hold on for my dear life the entire way there. when I get to the other building, gravity and physics in general do not work like they normally do, and i have a difficult time making out how to react to the place, which is often on the verge of organized chaos, swerving around on some axis i can't quite find. that dream might be trying to tell me something, but i'm not sure what.

I had to keep a dream journal for my Psychology class last year and put together a powerpoint presentation so I filled the presentation with pictures from Stalker and bullshat a few stories.

I got an A

i dreamed i was sexing a lady and then i came but instead of cum there was a little squirt of live silverfish all slithering out of penis (about enough to fill an eggcup). they all slithered away in different directions across carpet. it felt nice and i liked it very much.

the end

DK1018_1.jpg

July 31:

Riding on a bus, I notice a lady carrying two flimsy plastic tote bags each containing a live human fetus suspended in liquid.

Suddenly the bus is rammed by some other vehicle and crashes into a building. The woman is injured and is screaming, trying to save her fetuses.

I realize that the vehicle that hit the bus did it intentionally: it was filled with enemy agents trying to get the lady's fetuses.

I grab the bags and begin sprinting away from the scene in an attempt to save them. The agents chase me as I run through neighborhood streets lined with chain link fences and bungalows.

As I am running, one of the bags rips and the fetus and goop pour out onto the street, but I can't stop because I have to save the other fetus if I can.

I spot a distinguished-looking couple out for a stroll and run up to them to ask for help. They turn to me and I realize... they're NAZIS! (they don't have uniforms or anything, I can just tell through weird dream logic)

They begin to mock me and laugh at me, telling me I have no chance of escape. I run off down the street, which becomes a tunnel/aqueduct lined with tiles.

The Nazi man is following me slowly, laughing and saying I have nowhere to go. I trip and fall on the tiles, causing the second bag to rip and spill it's goopy fetus everywhere.

Turning to look at the approaching man I notice he has become Stephen Colbert. Colbert continues to mock me for awhile (I don't remember the conversation very well).

At some point I respond to him with the words "Love? Bite me!" He quickly gives me a manic look and says "LOVE BITES!" and throws a snapping turtle on the tiles in front of me.

The last thing I remember is scrambling across the tile floor away from this evil snapping turtle while Stephen Colbert laughs his ass off.

Here's a bit of dream I remember from last night:

I was in some kind of garden with fences and fixtures. This had some connection with "an episode of The Simpsons where they go to Australia". I begin to float upwards, looking down on the cobblestones and the fences. I now have this ability to fly around, and I can will myself to rise upwards. As I get higher into the air, I look down on the garden and find that it has turned into a car boot sale. You know, a bunch of people park their cars and sell stuff at stalls next to their cars. As I am flying around, I start to sing "The Kuru Field of Justice", the first movement in Philip Glass's opera "Satyagraha".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMtDI539bvI

While I am singing, I pass a stall with some old ladies. Suddenly, one of them spits at me, and it goes all over me and stuff.

"Did you just spit on me?" I said.

"Yes, I did", she said in a firm voice.

What else could I do? I pushed some objects off the old ladies' stall. My memory is a little hazy, but I think I called them bitches, too. Of course, the next thing to do is float my way away from the stall as fast as possible, but things take a turn for the worse. The old ladies start chasing me, and they're bloody fast for their age. I try to hover upwards and out of reach, but I am hindered by the giant ceiling which suddenly appears in the air. Eventually, they are too close to avoid, so I face them. I crush them with something shaped a bit like an ironing board, then I wake up in the midst of the night. I went back to sleep and dreamed some more, but I don't remember the dreams clearly enough to describe here.

• 5 months later...
Guest Pilgarlic

I began a dream journal in Oct of 2010. Only the ones I can vividly remember are recorded here, with the date and location of the sleep in which they happened.

I am excited, I've been searching for a place to take this web-dump:

10/18 DORM

Philip was a murderer in the half-form of Bobby! from twin peaks. He possessed the ability to make realistic weapon-going-off sounds and (shocking? Startling? Confusing?) people to death. I was very very afraid of him as though he were a demon. However I recall following him around for the entirety of the dream experience as though I wasn't afraid of him; as though he weren't a demon. ??<--hmm.

I had my glasses which have been missing for days. I was given them by a starry eyed chubby/tumbly businessman.

Avalon's mother told me she was proud to know I was “only three scales behind”. “I never knew,” quoth she, “that three scales wasn't very much at all.”

10/19 PHILIP'S UPSTAIRS

Partook in a three-way with Stuart Brovold and Phil. Mostly rubbing and soft moaning. I can't remember exactly why Stuart was with us; I seem to recall coercion on our part. A coming of age for Stuart is what I believe we were trying to give. “Come with us.”

10/20 DORM 8:00am-9:30am

Hallucinated an entire morning of getting ready for class. The bunkbeds appeared and disappeared at intervals and I was concerned about Billy being asleep/didn't want to wake him. I received a “very portable” new glasses case from Laura('s mother) as a gift. Laura was setting up a sleeping bag and mat on the floor parallel to my bed. Our room was larger than it usually is. There was nothing in the room save for the beds and some nails in the walls. I commented to Laura about “feel(ing) as though the top bunk keeps going away.”

10/21 GRACE'S HOUSE

Some unnamed figure shot a confused Eno Mackey up, frozen, out of the ground via the implementation of some new and cutting edge (shall we say, cutting hedge?) groundskeeping device. His afro of old was in full force. Emerson Eads was very willing to kiss me on the mouth and did so & lay with me on a brownish mat in the back room of an unidentified, overpopulated house. When we were discovered by either a witch or an exceedingly angry black lady who was also my grandmother (Sue not Linda), and little, Emerson was still Emerson but now partially and outwardly a dwarf in black shorts with an erection. My excitement doused, I immediately was overcome with the impression that I regretted having been untrue to Philip.

After going back down for a nap: I was on the toilet and phil pulled a man out of my vagina by a single hair, the only one on the man's head, & instantly I flushed said man down the toilet. Then proceeded to laugh and swirl my hand around in the toilet water as a scar of black jelly materialized between my thumb and forefinger. Awoke with “fibonacci sequence” resounding in my head/repeating.

10/22 DORM WITH PHIL

Holy shit. This was quite the vivid dream. Format extremely unique: film within film, living in film and theater patron watching film. Film took 1.5 hour to play itself out, I woke up feeling like I had been in the theater for the duration of a film. Even had to go pee. Movie genre: suspense/thriller turned (romantic?>??><>>) drama.

PLOT PART 1:

Philip and I are house guests of Dr. Post. One night it becomes evident to the girlfriend that the host has been watching them have sex. On one occasion she sees him slipunderneath the bed with a video camera. Eventually Dr. Post declares his love for phil and that is when he takes on the identity of some younger dark-haired overtly homo german. He is on top of philip attempting to win a kiss. Philip is kind and laughing but unwilling. The girlfriend cooks appetizers with the host after The Secret's Out and asks him about his life, pointedly avoiding questions about his childhood. Avoidance og=f being too cliché is exactly why, I can remember. Post is a little nasty to me. Coursing through the film is the understanding mututal between the couple that (grown men? Young men? How is it both it is but why? Weird) have a strong penchant for him. I am jealous two ways jealous. The girlfriend asks finally for the host to leave the house, in a car. This seems acceptable and the natural order of things. The end of the film draws near. The film ends with the girlfriend generously urging Philip t o go, walk him t ohis car. Which somehow actually entails get in his car and drive a few yards in his car toward the exit gate of the house. Girlfriend watches from a distance but somehow hears the whole conversation between the two men in the car, remember she is in the film but an audience member in the theater as well. I think the y speak audibly but incoherently. The phlip comes out of the car back to the girl The girl was initially flattered and excited to have *A MAN *HER PROFESSOR *A PERSON *DR. POST because this girl is long brunette white bu talso has elements of tegan whitenesb. Excited to have “host” watching their sex, she thinks it is kinky. Philip and tegan are the young traveling couple from all films. You understand it probably. Their relationship has mildness and elements of light teasing, one common element such as the pease corps or ha, the Peas Core whoops. You probably get it.

So there is a shot of the man driving home, it's night and seems likr indoors. Maybe a parking garage or a lighted tunnell (going home> wtf I thought t&p were his house guests? Right I don't know. This was a dream.) and philip is still in the car but suddenly deflates and or/ robotically malfunctions as he is a decoy the whole time was a robot created by dr. posts' scientist<-->jokeful buddy to test him? Make him become not gay? In the kitchen tegan asked post, how deep into the closest are you? Post singsongs back, ohh I am soooo deep into the closet. Looks at her in rearview mirror so in fac tthey are in a vehicle not in the kitchen. So the scientist jocular buddy figure from college pops up holding a clipboard and laughing in the way Punkd host laughs at victims. Post's reaction is unclear/undepicted.

PLOT PaRTT 2: Tegan and meghan outside of a gas astation discussing the film tegan just saw. Tegan, as both a member of the film as a real life event and a watcher of the film with an understanding of Post as an actor in a movie from the 80's or 70's definitely on of those, not a contemporary film although all ele,nets suggest it was. But post was a younger man. Tegan understands him as an actor and feels as though an epiphanous thing has opccurred and that she needs to protect post's secret. “meghan” qouth “just....-if you go to the film , don't think that any of it's real, okay? Just remmebr that dr. post used to be an actor. He idn'g gay, not in real life. Okay?” quoth “Ohkay. Now I'm totally gonna hav to go see it.” tegan feels regretful as If she's outed post. Tegan also, as Girlfriendteganandmoviegirl<wtf???< knows her whole school relationship with post will now be vastly different. A mission. For what the hel idk actually.

DREAM II:

tryouts for a local play in unnamed town. In autumn on a rolling hillside wich is yellowish and very pleasant to me outsid. We are on a rolling hill, one mulatto girl a white young guy kaliah me phil maybe maybe not phil, a few otyhers and a bitchy high class mentality middle aged bitch theater director. I notice that as we report to her we are all in pairs, some of the pairs appear to be of doppelgangers. I comment on this and the woman overtly and wildly denies that there is any truth to what I've said,. Also the woman is frustrated and well she's angry that no one is a good enough actress for her play. And yet it's tinged with silliness, that kind of a lack of talent (think Kicking and Screaming et. al.)

11/2 DORM bed @ floor

this dream took place in a hotel in which two opposing forces—teams of people—appeared to reside. Well, one team resides there it's the team I'm on. The groups of characters are rfeminiscent of twin peaks and ???. There is a sense of consant terrror, asd the evil team who travels in a long brownish rectangular van may make an appearance and start rtouble at any moment. This team performs interrogations and is “after” our members however it is uncclear what is the bases for the opoosition. At one point I am with some of the bad ones by a pool table and a woman is threatening to kill me with a gun whose inner compartment reveals a small flame burning away. She is some sort of a dumb-sexy mulatto and loud and large mouth liked rosario dawson. Zshe is nastily happy and laughing and I think she is wearing some black and futuristuc garb. When finally she puts th\e gun to my arm and pulls the trigger it appears to have misfired but then it becomes apparent that there is a spreading grayish burnlike marking on my blue shirt. Eventually the whole shirt dissolves and then I notice raised & transfiguring chemical burns on the back of my (L? R?) hand. These later will become paper thin brown extrusions on my hand that I will easily and painlessl yremove.

11/3 DORM BED ON FLOOR

Elaborate, long expanse of time. I was going to be with a female prostitute in a location that was my old apt at Little Dipper. Something went triflingly wrogn and the hooker became enraged with me. Something about the state of the hosue or a period of my absence, perhaps I kept her waiting...? So eventually she left and eventully came back wielding a gun with which she shot philip twie in the chest. He sat still as though dead but when I examined his wounds there were 1, no holes in his chest and 2, two mechanical pencils partially embedded in his sternum. “Thankfully you had these pencils here” or something. Laughter, phil has survived. I offer to return patrick's philosophhy book to him & both he and erin behave snidely toward me, identically so

11/4 DORM BED In FLOOR-phil w/

sex, almost, with luke soren nielson. Made out with luke. “how's diana? Ehere is she?” “she is in town” rubbed luke's legs and rubbed my face on him's penis. Exactly treatment normally received by phil. .the character of luke did not undergo any transmorphing nor did it feature any duality. Why were we doing this together? I dont know. No plot surrounding. Dreamt further that I admitted this act to phil and he said it didn't matter. “Why do you need to keep it a secret?” “i don't. It osn't ac secret anymore.” phl did not become angry. It did seem he struggled momentarily to keep his composure but after he almost liked the idea. I think.

12/17 GRANDMA'S HOUSE couch ino

I came upon whitney and grace dining together in a pub or a cafe. I fetl an aversion to them for some reason, perhaps a lack of energy to apesk with them, so I edged around the neighboring table and yet was still seen by them. Pretended not to notice though and was headed for the back door makred “emergency exit only” when suddenly grace with a difficult-to-place smile opened it (gleefully?) from the other side. Damn her face seemed to say, once the place was alive with red lights and sireny srens.. People went into a frenzy and all of a sudden there was a mob after grace. Outside of the woodcenter, which apparently was also the restaurant, a giant snow hill existed and was decorated all over with people. All part of the hunt for grace whether they were moving around or not. (?) I saw grace a few times, with different companions, and went by her casually. Eventually I stopped trying to find a way to help her and went along with a man who I suppose was a combination of Asteve bron and spenceer from uaf music. We were laughing as two openly inteleectuual free spirits will laugh and we began to grind against one anothers bodies laughing the while. We hugged and rubbed up against one another up against a dor inside of which the mob had reconveined in an attempt to better locate gtrace the fugituve . I did n;t want to go in and join but my brunette partner laughingly opened up the door and we both went inside to join the gourp.

12/17 GRANDMA'S HOUSE BASEMENT CHAIR UNDER bed

Lunch or dinner with helga, josef, sue, phil. A large bowl of soupy chili and a repeated loss of utensils in thebowl. Friendlily regarded by joosef, smiles, yet business like severity. This meal took place on a train. No words excaned.

12/20 ERIN'S HOUSE forced to sleep in

Near the end of my sleep ccycle . Meghan, erin, tegan. Executive estates. Erin intermittently trying to escape us with a delisouc food that we ewanted her to share. She would not share. This was a cookie. Meghan said I am chasing her down because erin took off rnuning VERY fast, but mehgan charged iup and then ran in the opposite direction! Weird. I saif fuck this then walked away and suddenyl came upon boxes of unppned and sk e partially opene foods, capri sun and dark choocolate variteied of famous candy bars. I began collecting and so did a quiet tired man who had come up beside us with hios son.

12/26 PHIL'S HOUSE

Philip and I were with my mom and immediate family in our Little Dipper apt or something like it, maybe larger. The upstairs bedroom was certainly larger and chromer. Whitney playing the wii, she leaves ''yay I can finally play” I say but she says “nope” and returns to the set. Come on philip, I say, let's go upstairs for some peace and quiet. I didn't bring any music thouhg. I brought a CD with a few minutes worth of music, he says. Okay what is it? Produces a disc of xmas around the world songs and points out the good tracks. I say that sounds great let's have a listren.

???

momma momma I forgot my laptop which is actuakky only a keyboard! don't steal that bit of cooked squash== is amber around? koczaja fred meyer school duties off the hook

???

late for art class late for art class late for art class late for art class outside brick or cement all around “beautiful ea==weathyer” nice people harry potterlik missed most of art classwel no point in going to part of it gosh what a shame I will be so ashamed from now on damn it damn it damn it

12/30 PHIL'S HOUSE

drem1

oceanic college, cylindrical glass pillar with windows only and jutting up out of the very middle of the sea. Boisterous waves, phil me susan josef all there. Verbally accosted by enthuuusiastic admissions officers who suck. Susan and josef approach the wto and are skeptiocal. Go figure! HA

dream 2

I SEE GIN williams in the mall or the store or something. Feels like a store not in fbx alaska. She tells me there is “more” to my music department siituation and goes on to reveal some departmental trespass or some shit? Anyway we run side by side, gin witb a cart, through crowded people and scattere dpeople and I am very clumsy running into some of them. Gin is busy she is shopping but offers brief repremands which return quickly to normal speech.

1/1/20111 MOM'S HOUSE

There is some occasion for (2?) groups of intermingled west valley hs and lathrop hs students to be driving a few full cars around at night. Fairbanks. Inside: lathrop HS+ice skating rink?no...?+right some sort of a shopping center gas station and/or dining area or something, with multiple levels?<--somehow I was left behind. I looked around and didn;t see any of my acquaintances and went outside to get in one of the cars. They were still there. I make a gesture to the first passenger I see asking “which side do I enter?” and I develop the impression that I have communicated very, very fluidly and effectively for the first time in my life. outside of the lathrop shooping center there are two snow caves: one white with a caved in roof, one yellow and clearly this is the effect of a large quantity of urine. The next time I am inside it is a home and there are unidentified people about. Philip ''finally enters'' in the company of two little girls. He has had a haircut and I ask him why. Shrugs and gestures towrd the children. Is tgehr at some point a professor professing about diffraction? I am unsure. Iask phil's parents “why can't Ijust go to brown next year?” and face the same criticisms he's received. I try to explain to them that I never meant to ask them that question. I strongly encourage xanica to wear the laceless shoes Ibought her for xmas.

1/5/2011 GRACE'S HOUSE asleep from 7:30pm-7:00am

Some warehouse-like/presentation based hardware store. Me lured into closet by a hermaphrodite seduc”tress”. I try to deny her. She asks me to masturbate her penis. Iask her, did you begin as a male or a female. She says of course a female as if that were A SILLy question. We sit on floor..my ass humped, touched her front parts. Semen came from somewhere. I look around and see a mirror and I have a man's hair, like phil's)

quinn is very popular with me and a group of hippie girls who share an apartment. Burgundy, always nighttime, always everyone trying to have sex with quinn. His penis can't go into vagias, and he keeps telling us that. I have a car, it is dark red—we are all eventually busted by our dapper british landlord for a red backpack full of drugs

1/6/2011 GRACE'S HOUSE this is the best dream I have ever had

kyle maclaahclan<--evil-ish skink<--mission to escape, find a new world. On a quest, like a tiny little spaceman! He kept telling his frog sidekick that he was going to somehow trick me into freeing him. At one point all the weasels and kitties jumped/streamed out of a box with a little hole in it and I was very glad to see them!! sidekick: whites treefrog. Quiet and ambivalent.

I had stored all these magnificent animals: tiny weasles, cats, dogs that were shaped like rounded cubes, retiles, amphibians....this was the Little Dipper house I think...anyhow I had stored them all in the closet for about a year and simply forgotten them. I nneeded to get something from the closet I think my mom asked me to get her “on of those ewxtra fish tanks” from the closet and there were so many kinds! When I saw the animals I was so thrilled and I spent hours tryuing to save them all and organise them into safe habitats. I kept discovering fully furnished tanks with environments all ready for the respective animals. The skinnk and treefrog were in the tank with fish and I shouted “THEY AREN'T SEMIAQUATIC!!!!!” and began to save and to rescue them all and to play with them! I loved all the weasels and the other furry ones and they were all running around like kittypuppies all over my house. Some stramgers in the house suggested I “sell them to the pet stoer” I said within myself, no....I will offer them very cheap—or free!--on craigslist. I was so happy. When I woke up I couldn't understand why I felt so elated. 'Oh yes the DREAM!' I thought, then, as I knew it was slipping away, 'goodbye dream'....bye...i said

Guest disparaissant

i had a dream the other day where i was out with my ex girlfriend and this judgemental christian bitch started yelling at us or something and all of the sudden a lot of my friends were there and they started throwing pills at her and held her down and i vomited more pills into her mouth.

then the day before that i had a dream i was hanging out with andy warhol and tommy wiseau and tommy started coming onto me really hard and i wasn't having it and then he tried to rape me and i woke up

there is something wrong with my head

a few times in the last year i've had the same general dream about getting lost in a large building (sometimes an airport), eventually finding my way to the top floor (not really by choice, and usually by elevator), where i am then confronted by an ominous business man smoking a cigar. i can never seem to make out his face. his office always takes up the entire top floor, and the walls are just large windows, showing a large city-scape outside, tinted dark red and looking a bit like i imagine tokyo at night. this character usually asks or demands that I make my way to another building. twice i've done this, once i refused (the last time the dream happened). when i do go, the ride is via some terrifying one-man rollercoaster contraption that swerves unnecessarily on a deranged path to the second building, and i hold on for my dear life the entire way there. when I get to the other building, gravity and physics in general do not work like they normally do, and i have a difficult time making out how to react to the place, which is often on the verge of organized chaos, swerving around on some axis i can't quite find. that dream might be trying to tell me something, but i'm not sure what.

imo sounds like you need to change something but you're really afraid to. but hey that was back in august :shrug: maybe you already did

Edited by Al5x

Was out in the desert in the 1800's with a village of people. I think we were in the middle of a horrible civil war. We had once been a great nation, but I think Daniel-Day-Lewis as the Butcher from Gangs of New York had screwed us all over. Our water supply had recently been poisoned and we were all out of food. After scavenging for food with a small party out in the desert, we returned to the village. Kids were dieing in the street, and our enemies were showing up to slaughter the rest of our population. I knew there was no way we could win.

So I said, "Fuck this", grabbed my jetpack, and blasted off into the air. Then I was like, why use a jetpack when I can just fly. So I flew onto a flying futuristic train. I entered the train and saw my girlfriend and then fucked her.

And then I woke up.

Guest disparaissant

i had a dream before i woke up today, i don't remember much of it, just that i had this large collection of glasses that all allowed me to see different things. no idea about anything else in the dream, but i woke up and saw my glasses and i was like "no those aren't good ones" then spent a second looking for another pair of glasses before realizing oh right that was just a stupid dream.

ok so i was walking around the street naked and people on bikes were looking at me but i didn't care. then someone brought a device that scared birds away, cause i didn't like birds looking at me naked(?). the device was just like a bright light that flashed and they all flew away.

then i walked through a door and i was in my old high school theater/auditorium but it was like twice the size and an old friend of mine from high school who was into drama n shit was doing a play or something and Katy Perry was their opening act. so i watched a bit of that and went back outside.

then this 30 yr old - sexually attractive - woman came up to me and wanted to fuck, then this cunt little kid turned up and started talking and i woke up.

damn..

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/62496-thread-of-dreams

ok so i was walking around the street naked and people on bikes were looking at me but i didn't care. then someone brought a device that scared birds away, cause i didn't like birds looking at me naked(?). the device was just like a bright light that flashed and they all flew away.

then i walked through a door and i was in my old high school theater/auditorium but it was like twice the size and an old friend of mine from high school who was into drama n shit was doing a play or something and Katy Perry was their opening act. so i watched a bit of that and went back outside.

then this 30 yr old - sexually attractive - woman came up to me and wanted to fuck, then this cunt little kid turned up and started talking and i woke up.

damn..

so you're responsible for all that dead birds on the news???