IGNORED

Windowlicker Dublicker Remix

kaen

^Thats pretty true.

But I assume that this remix was dont with the track as whole (ie no stems were given). Cause I cant imagine Richard giving stems to just "anybody". Probably just Vibert :rdjgrin: But theres something about remixes that dont use stems that I cant get over. They always seem so "on the spot", like a DJ remix or something stupid like that. Dont get me wrong this is a good remix, I could have done without the shit at the end though. I just like it better when the artist has access to the stems, the whole remix seems like theres more effort put in maybe because theres more options if they have stems. Maybe theres more of a complicated thought process involved which I like? Anyway, Im rambling, solid remix aye.

I mean, from 0:37 I feel it, but that intro is atrocious--two musical elements have never tried harder to "jive" and fall harder apart. I would have rather heard Richard's "ooaaahhhhhhhh" and and the plinking vocoded melody with a slowly menacing wobble or bass crescendo to the 0:37 mark so there wouldn't be so much "in-fighting" on what the track's intro's gonna portend.

But, :37-on.....safe!

exactly

Archived