IGNORED

IDM vs BRAINDANCE

Guest Fatcaesar

Guest Fatcaesar

Really.. the term IDM kinda sucks but is most known and BRAINDANCE is quite unknown i guess but fits more

What do you prefer? Or would you even dare say that IDM was never a genre but more a culture or place in time where people started to produce outside of the box.

:braindance::aphexsign:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fatcaesar

Rules have been read 2 times, i really get that people want me to do it.

On Topic.

o00o i never heard of that.. sounds kinda lame if you ask me haha

anyways i prefer Braindance.. also this might change depends if your from the us or europe... come on keep posting what you think

Rules have been read 2 times, i really get that people want me to do it.

On Topic.

o00o i never heard of that.. sounds kinda lame if you ask me haha

anyways i prefer Braindance.. also this might change depends if your from the us or europe... come on keep posting what you think

I just made it up :whistling:

Guest Fatcaesar

Really? you know why we call things names.. why do people get so upset when it's about music, is it that important that we can't refer to it with a name? it must speak for itself by the art of sound? nah..

Much simpler to call stuff by some name

Guest AcrossCanyons

IDM sounds better than braindance. braindance sounds better than "intelligent dance music". both are a bit lame. it's electronic music. wateva

I've read the rules.. so what the fuck is up? seriously i really don't get all the anger

don't worry about it, it's just a gay little thing watmm members do to new members. welcome :flower:

Guest ansgaria

Intelligent brain dance.

Now that's some genre.

In seriousness, it's yet another term to try to describe a certain type of music, why would you even care? You know what it is.

Guest Fatcaesar

Yea no shit they do this to new users.. to test my IDM skills or what :cool:

I'm not pissed or anything just a bit.. confused lol

And something on the issue braindance is just like idm but without the intelligent part, dance with your intelligence fits more

And thanks! :beer:

Love your avatar :crazy:

In seriousness, it's yet another term to try to describe a certain type of music, why would you even care? You know what it is.

As i said, we care what we call our children, our that coffee is coffee and a car is a car and not bubblewrumpkeltox

Guest ansgaria

Yea no shit they do this to new users.. to test my IDM skills or what :cool:

I'm not pissed or anything just a bit.. confused lol

And something on the issue braindance is just like idm but without the intelligent part, dance with your intelligence fits more

And thanks! :beer:

Love your avatar :crazy:

As i said, we care what we call our children, our that coffee is coffee and a car is a car and not bubblewrumpkeltox

Yeah, but it's not a headterm of you know what I mean. The headterm would be electronic music and then there's a desert of subterms. A car is a car, but it's not vitally important to say if it's a something something car. Horrible example come to think of it.

It's music - that's pretty much it.

Archived