IGNORED

rofl

Guest Rambo

WOW!! what a gold digging bitch. ‘I was so excited for the first date. We met on a social network site and I got all dressed up and even got my make-up done – costing me £30."

Oh £30, he bankrupted you, for not asking you to spend that money, when he just wanted a casual informal meeting with someone that he met on the internet who he naively didn't realise only agreed to the date because he was a famous footballer.

If she was an higher level gold digger (as if there are any) and had played it smarter. She should have thought of the £30 as an investment in a future payoff of a life with this guy, eventually there would have been diamonds, trips to tropical islands, all sorts of consumables and high value items.

This guy really dodged a bullet with this experience. AND if he had done all that crap she wanted, there probably would have been an happy ending to the evening (although with this female one comes to doubt it). But even still given the expense of hiring an expensive car and visiting a restaurant of note and booking exclusive hotel room. It would have been cheaper and more satisfying just to get some local working girl to fuck him in a double at the best western. They could have even have gone to nando's afterwards.

Of course beyond my rant, it is still entertaining and speaks something of his youthful naivety and lack of imagination. Maybe his mum wouldn't give him more than the money for nando's to meet some weird internet lady. heh. Then again, she wouldn't have known about the fact that he was going out with this woman, that's why she dropped him off in town, to then be picked up by this cheeka.

40 mil for Ozil is starting to seem like a bit of a joke.

Just as painful to watch as the 8-1 Man Utd defeat last season. Liverpool could have easily won 8-0 in after the first 20 mins.

I hate being a gunner sometimes.

Also… I can't remember seeing Monreal playing a good game.

Edited by Ceerial

40 mil for Ozil is starting to seem like a bit of a joke.

In a day like this, yeah, but on a larger scale i don't agree at all.

1. Player of Ozil caliber costs around 30-40mil in any circumstances, such as poor form, which is bound to happen to a playmaker type. Fact: Joachim Low chose him as the best player in the world for Ballon d'Or ballot. He had pretty expensive Germany squad to choose out from.

2. Last minute deal. You overpay as a rule. Remembering shit like Torres-Carroll, Ozil looks like a bargain still.

3. Strategic transfer. Arsenal was pressed into a large sum deal. That and initial success of Ozil heavily changed the air around the whole club and Wenger's expiring contract.

You are right and I do agree, that was typical post-game angry fan reaction but I couldn't ring Talksport so came here instead.

that was to Amen, I am willing to give players some leeway in their first season in a new league.

Edited by tec

1. Player of Ozil caliber costs around 30-40mil in any circumstances, such as poor form, which is bound to happen to a playmaker type. Fact: Joachim Low chose him as the best player in the world for Ballon d'Or ballot. He had pretty expensive Germany squad to choose out from.

Which is why you should expect much more from him. His first couple of matches were alright, but it's been a while now since he's had a good game, and he's yet to show anything truly outstanding.

I know it's his first season in England, which takes some getting used for certain players, but a player of his caliber should still be able to show more and have a more immediate impact on the pitch.

His transfer has definitely had an positive effect on the club (mentally and play-wise), but I think that effect will completely start to die out after today.

His performance today was abysmal at best, worst player on the field. Lost the ball on a number of occasions, which cost us a couple of goals, and he didn't do any running back or defensive work after having lost the ball. That seriously pissed me off, he seemed completely uninterested and lazy. He'll end up being a new Arshavin, if this attitude continues.

Wenger also has to take some blame, he completely fails to motivate the players for certain games, and at times it seems they are not even properly prepared when the game starts.

(sorry, I feel kind of angry after having watched that match, I might be a bit overly dramatic right now)

Edited by Ceerial