IGNORED

rofl

Guest Rambo

The aptly named ArseBlog evokes familiar imagery.

As mentioned yesterday Dortmund had an excellent defensive record in the Bundesliga last season, conceding just eight goals, and while their start to this season might have been poor by the standards set by champions I don’t think we should pay much attention to it. They’ve got some quality players and with Mario Gotze in the hole they’ll be looking to stretch the Arsenal back passage as much as possible, leaving us red raw. The manager is certainly aware of his threat and his ability to pull us apart from both sides if given the chance.

Edited by Gary C
  • 2 weeks later...

LOL, now Tevez is refusing to play in the Champions League. What an idiot.

If he was so determined to go back to South America, and not just be a diva, he could have taken a leaf out of Cesc's book and part-funded the transfer himself.

I'd love to hear what Alex Ferguson says about Tevez nowadays. He's been completely justified in never ever attempting to properly sign him. He must have known that Tevez and Kia had a gameplan along.

That seriously pisses me of.

He earns 200k punds a week. And yet he acts like a little spoiled bitch.

I hope that City chooses to make an example, and let him rot on the reserve team for the rest of his contract. They have the money to do something like that.

Edited by Dropp

That seriously pisses me of.

He earns 200k punds a week. And yet he acts like a little spoiled bitch.

I hope that City chooses to make an example, and let him rot on the reserve team for the rest of his contract. They have the money to do something like that.

Yeah, it's not exactly the best advertisement for any clubs that might have taken him on loan (Real Madrid). Although, does it mean he's still available to play for another team in the Champions League this season?

Tevez and his agent must have been planning this, or else why go with the team at all? He could have faked an injury like he's probably done before. But this way, he got to upstage the whole club on one of their most important nights.

He should be thrown down into the reserves and made to either pay-out or see-out his contract. But you know he'll never agree to play for the reserves either. Then he'll refuse to turn up to training and probably run away to Argentina. At which point I'd love to see Man City sue him.