IGNORED

rofl

Guest Rambo

ell oh fucking ell.

to be fair though, that was absolutely rubbish football. I have seen women play very well though, certainly not in that clip.

And why was every single last one of them fucking minging?

Mid-90s women's football was pretty much exclusive to ugly dykes. Nowadays they're much more open to semi-attractive hetero women.*

*Claims may be unsubstantiated.

Must have been a UK thing...had plenty of fit lasses playing in the mid-90s in my hometown. They also won the Canadian equivalent to the women's FA cup a couple of years running. So I've always associated women's champions with good looking lesbians....

lol i heard about that story, that's how i ended up stumbling across the above gem. They are lucky they are both pretty much untouchable.

I'd love it if they were forced to make an on air apology though, it'd be pretty funny.

from the Southend game on Friday. Our crazy Tunisian centre half Bilel Mohsni comes on as a sub, plays up front, scores a 90th min equaliser and kicks someone in the head!

163208_731052912310_36901685_44751111_6552261_n.jpg

Edited by jhonny

from the Southend game on Friday. Our crazy Tunisian centre half Bilel Mohsni comes on as a sub, plays up front, scores a 90th min equaliser and kicks someone in the head!

163208_731052912310_36901685_44751111_6552261_n.jpg

..he then goes and starts tonight up front, gets two goals before half time and leads us to a 4-1 victory. incredible. Apparently there was a directors box full of Premier League scouts watching him...