IGNORED

rofl

Guest Rambo

12 hours ago, chenGOD said:

Appropriate that you're quoting movies from the last time you were relevant.

wut? even if you got your timeline right (have you already blocked this season and the last out of your memory?), this still would have been an incredible lame comeback.

Edited by caze
1 hour ago, dr lopez said:

yeah lpool came 4th in the table when the brady bunch movie came out

Yeah, you're right, don't know what I was thinking - maybe about the TV series. So yeah, not relevant at all, just like for most of the PL history.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, dr lopez said:

great games this week chen i luv u

I luv u 2 babby. 
The Villa-Scouse result somewhat soothes my pain, but I will drink to forget this weekend. Lol

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

FLOL Chelsea and managers getting the sack:

spacer.png

This is the first one for Mourinho: "Chelsea Football Club and José Mourinho have agreed to part company today (Thursday) by mutual consent.” ??? This after he'd won them their first title in 50 years, absolute disgrace of a club.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, dr lopez said:

why did sarri get an essay

He didn't get sacked, and Sarri probably didn't give a fuck about reading it anyway. Still not welcome back at the bridge though lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, cwmbrancity said:

Dedication that’s what you need.

The terse reactions to the proposed super duper euro league is funny, who gives a fuck? Football sold its soul years ago.

Nah, I think the reaction is appropriate, who the fuck wants to watch a league where Arsenal and Spurs manage 2 points apiece every season (the draw against each other).

I also think it's somewhat hilarious that Spurs consider themselves part of an elite league, having last won England's top flight league some 60 years ago and the UEFA Cup (Europa League) almost 40 years ago. We have been pretty shit the last 8 seasons, but we've at least managed a bit of silverware here and there. Even the fucking scouse have dragged themselves to relevance.

More could join. Ajax, the Portuguese lot (no Mourinho). Equally, what a pr own goal. That’s where the fun is. If players are banned from international play, it could get more sticky, fuck knows. Highly exclusive shitstorm, my beloved Bluebirds are at no risk.

As for Spurs, they made a final once (didn’t they @dr lopez )?