IGNORED

At the geothermal swimming pool, Björk was

Guest Coalbucket PI

Guest Coalbucket PI

I was in a hot bath in the open air. Then avant garde pop star Björk was there. Then she went to swim some laps. I found it all immensely exciting. I'm in Iceland. Björk was swimming in the pool.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in a hot bath in the open air. Then avant garde pop star Björk was there. Then she went to swim some laps. I found it all immensely exciting. I'm in Iceland. Björk was swimming in the pool.

You absolutely must draw a mspaint drawing of it.

i find this sexual

Guest ruiagnelo

ask her if she will release a new album. also ask her about aphex twin's new one. she might know somethin.. i dont know.

ask her how shes holding up after her accident and then ask her if she wants to make out. if she says no ask her if she can log onto watmm and post pics in the post pics thread. tell her then that your dick is as stiff as the swan she loves, and that it wants to fly right inside her. ask her if she'd like that

Guest Coalbucket PI

She just swam through the water like it was nothing. The water just moved out of her way. She has a daughter. They have hot outdoor pools here. Björk was in one. In a swimsuit. I'm going back there the same time tomorrow

Archived