IGNORED

Brian Eno - Small Craft on a Milk Sea

Guest extherium

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm still not buying it. the whole principle behind the £250 Eno, and the way that the £250 Eno was sold, i find it offensive as a music listener to be expected to drop even fucking £60 for the only available vinyl version of the music.

i will say this though, and i'll say it loud.

i'm going to pirate the shit out of it. and then i'm not even going to listen to it.

and now that it has leaked, i shall supply

so, even though Warp and Bleep would have you believe that he did them all himself, it would appear that he actually hasn't don't them all himself. Pretty sure it would take more than 2 days to make 250 of these things. also that quote specifically uses the word 'overseeing' rather than 'making' or 'creating'.

it's all semantics, i guess. how many modern artists oversee how their work are being set-up in different musea? or what do you think of architects "creating" buildings? the fact that eno hasn't literally crafted all the artwork doesn't make it any less special, imo. it's just semantics. don't get too excited about it.

lol keep deluding yourself mate :emotawesomepm9:

Archived