IGNORED

EOD - Utrecht EP

Mellow U

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope this hits some other distros soon, because I can't afford to fork up the $30+ Clone wants on shipping alone!

I second that emotion. I :wub: EOD and want Utrecht badly, but $42 for 6 tracks? I'm sure it's worth it, but I'll have to wait on this one.

EDIT: Who is a good candidate for U.S. distro?

wow, very pricey indeed, though i'm too excited about this release to feel let down about it's price.

theres enough excitement here to hold me over until the price is lowered. shit, i'll happily wait for any EP of such top quality and form as is this'n.

so more worthwhile if you can get a bunch of stuff at once

As much as I'd love to pick up more records at Clone, I cannot afford what would essentially be closer to $60-$70 of stuff (in order to make that shipping worthwhile) as opposed to about $10 and some shipping for a single 12". BUDGETS MAN.

The best part about Clone? They charge insane EU/US shipping, yet use the absolute WORST vinyl mailers in the world. The last stuff I ordered from them came back absolutely battered.

Good music selection and a decent website, but pretty horrible service in truth. Wait for Juno/boomkat if you want that lovely sleeve to arrive in decent condition.

The best part about Clone? They charge insane EU/US shipping, yet use the absolute WORST vinyl mailers in the world. The last stuff I ordered from them came back absolutely battered.

Good music selection and a decent website, but pretty horrible service in truth. Wait for Juno/boomkat if you want that lovely sleeve to arrive in decent condition.

pro tip

thank you brisk

Guys,

the ep will be on sale on every big onlinevinylwebshop:

http://www.decks.de it is allready stocking it...but boomkat...warp...juno...nuloop etc etc will be selling it.

good to see that ppl want the vinyl so bad :biggrin:

It is a gem indeed :-0

Ordered from Juno! Yay!

This! Along with a copy of that Automatic Tasty 12" at Lunar Disko. Can't wait. Cheap too! Not even $30 for both!

Archived