IGNORED

EOD - Utrecht EP

Mellow U

What the fucking fuck? when did that happen?

wasn't too long after the first batch sold out, i believe. at least that's the chatter i saw in CHATMM...think it was from the man himself too, if i'm not mistaken.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey something that people want, something that might have been a nice hit. Don't fucking make it available or anything, no.

Yeah Noise said something about selling his whole batch in like a day or so.

030303 needs to get the fuck on it and repress.

yeah, because eaw got hers about....hmmm maybe 3 or 4 months ago now? and that was from the second batch.

edit: just checked my receipt for my first pressing - october 2010. so eaw might've got her copy a few months more ago

ellau

i do not believe they've repressed it, but i'm sure i heard that they were planning on it. don't know when that'll happen, though. it sold incredibly fast, like in a week and a half or something? anyway, glad there's interest, i might ask them myself later.

ellau

i do not believe they've repressed it, but i'm sure i heard that they were planning on it. don't know when that'll happen, though. it sold incredibly fast, like in a week and a half or something? anyway, glad there's interest, i might ask them myself later.

Sound great, and w/ any luck it'll get to other shops besides Clone where the shipping is about 3x as mush as the record.

ellau

ahh, eaw must've found somewhere that still had stock from the first press, lucky her!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest interr0bangr

Back in stock at Clone. Would buy a copy but there's no way in hell I'm paying 30 fucking euros for shipping.

Seriously, where do they get these prices from?

Back in stock at Clone. Would buy a copy but there's no way in hell I'm payi ng 30 fucking euros for shipping.

Seriously, where do they get these prices from?

I'm also baffled why it costs 40euros for express shipping and 45 for just the insured.(to Canada)

Guest interr0bangr

It should be less than 10. Absolutely insane.

Does anyone know if this is an official "repress" and we might see more copies at other retailers?

they will be available elsewhere as well, don't worry.. last time it took a while longer for them to reach other stores like juno etc., but the distributor should sort it out i'm sure

edit: it's an official repress, of course.

they will be available elsewhere as well, don't worry.. last time it took a while longer for them to reach other stores like juno etc., but the distributor should sort it out i'm sure

edit: it's an official repress, of course.

Wicked man. Osc spinned a track off it last week on his radio show.

Wrong speed tho, hehe.

Archived