IGNORED

Helios - Eingya

Guest VR6

Guest 64bytes

his merck album was very nice, if rather new age in places (sea noises? come on...) looking forward to this though.

• 1 month later...
Guest absolu

Really like this. Quite a departure from Unomia with its intricate electronic beats and dark atmospheres. Bright and optimistic music here, wide spaces and fresh air.

Might be a good candidate for my spring/summer album.

slightly disappointing ... it just sounds like he grabbed a few loose website tracks and cobbled them together as an album. three or four standouts, but overall i'd say it's actually on the low-quality end of the spectrum, in relation to his tracks as a whole

Guest dannniel
slightly disappointing ... it just sounds like he grabbed a few loose website tracks and cobbled them together as an album. three or four standouts, but overall i'd say it's actually on the low-quality end of the spectrum, in relation to his tracks as a whole

you're just jealous.

Guest awkward

this thread made me pull out his last album and throw it on. i forgot how many tracks sounded like the piano trks on the goldmund album. great debut though it must be said. does this new album have any piano?

you're just jealous.

lol ... i don't even make music!

Guest absolu

Anyone else than me thinks that this album is incredibly good?

The first 5 tracks are perfect!

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper

oh play some tomita with your magnepans captain shmedelity fidelity tin pan frying can pants

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived