IGNORED

Squarepusher.net updated

Retape

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

don't really dig the youtube track clip, pretty wanky, but fuckin eh tapping a bass that fast fluently takes crazy skill/fingers of death.

Guest Wall Bird

It wouldn't surprise me if we learned that Tom filmed the video, edited it and built the visor himself.

I wonder how he sees out of that thing; it at all.

Guest no carrier

I would prefer another JAS to another 10 Numbers Lucents so count me in

2dgt1tk.jpg

....meanwhile i'm still waiting for anstromm-feck 5

edit: i would be remiss if i didn't admit that the poster they tossed in with teh JAS vinyl was a very very nice touch indeed

I just love the video, way more than I love the song on it :facepalm: I love the artwork as well too !

But it's OK, I just want to listen more of this material. I'm currently in love with Cryptic Motion so I'm very looking forward to this release.

Also great to see that Tom is selling some albums, he's ranked #1 on Bleep and left Ae and FlyLo and Eno behind :squarepusher:

Guest teetime

Band Line up (Cryptic Motion):

Written by Tom Jenkinson

Squarepusher:Bass/Vocals

Strobe Nazard:Keyboards

Sten Tmech:Guitar

Arg Nution:Guitar

Company Laser:Drums

This is the fantasy group founded in the jas dream. One of the guitar Players has a classic guitar.

Awesome!!!!! :yeah:

the reason the video seems like wank is because it is. imagine the rest of the track sounding more like the second part with the pads and shit. it's starting to get cool just as they end the clip. :<

Written by Tom Jenkinson

This is the fantasy group founded in the jas dream. One of the guitar Players has a classic guitar.

Don't really understand this point, did he employed some musicians ? Or is it just another manifestation of Tom's delirium ???

Great concept thought.

Guest teetime

Written by Tom Jenkinson

Don't really understand this point, did he employed some musicians ? Or is it just another manifestation of Tom's delirium ???

Great concept thought.

"Last summer a bunch of kids got in contact with me. They were talking about forming an ensemble, which I thought was a ridiculous idea, but I was impressed by their perseverance, so we met up. The idea was that they wanted the 'fantasy group' I had written about in connection with [my] Just A Souvenir [album] to become a real entity that would record and tour...Part of the idea is that this music is a completely clean break with whatever they've done in the past, so I'm not going to mention any names. I can tell you that they are pretty frightening players." You can check out the artwork and tracklist for d'Demonstrator, along with an album trailer, below."

Tracklist in order.

01 Plug Me In 4:49

02 Laser Rock 4:43

03 Into The Blue 4:46

04 Frisco Wave 3:45

05 Megazine 4:34

06 Abstract Lover 3:46

07 Endless Night 5:05

08 Cryptic Motion 3:44

09 Maximum Planck 6:58

Total Duration

42.37 min

That just doesn't make much sense, the single Cryptic Motion is over 6 minutes long.. They better not cut the song short for the LP, the second half is the shit.

Archived