Christ. - Blue Shift Emissions (LP)

Guest endangered betche

Guest nannystatenoise

Blue Shift ?!?! i.e. the scientific phenonema aka Doppler Effect

Is he going all detroit on us? if you remember dopplereffekt was a solo project of Gerald Donald, 1/2 of Drexciya.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nannystatenoise
Yea what ever happened to his peel sessions being released?

they won't be released, but i have the mp3 of the recording.

Yea what ever happened to his peel sessions being released?

they won't be released, but i have the mp3 of the recording.

it was annoubnced in an interview in a scottish mag called 'the skinny', tht the peel session is to be released next year.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
here is
vernor vinge from the ep, its lush
Are you sure it's wise to post that here, Kaen?

Not saying you should take it down, just warning.

here is

yeah its ok dude, got the link off the benbecula site

here is

yeah its ok dude, got the link off the benbecula site

Right on, man. Just grabbed this...damn good tune. Much more clear and open than previous Christ.

You can hear his production coming through better, too. No one to screw it up this time.

Edited by Tree

• 5 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Touched Music
      Min-Y-Llan A Distant Rainbow, Remixed, Remastered, Repackaged, Rereleased.... 100 Only
      New Artwork From The Man Of The Moment Grid Pattern
      Remastered By Crimson Sun Audio - Mastering And Mix Engineering
      Remixes From
      Roel Funcken
      Christ.
      Ochre
      LogreybeamMusic
      & 2 From The Mighty Plaid
      Plus 4 Extra Tracks On The Digital.

• By Ifeelspace
      Howdy,

just wondered if any other WATMMER's were going to this event (lineup looks fucking amazing) and if you fancied meeting up for a pint beforehand. I'll be meeting up with Encym, others are more than welcome.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1605784146355488/1617510448516191/

Thanking you

edit. freaking BOLA!

edit edit: I should probably have put this in the general music forum. mods, is it possible to move? thankyouplease
    • By Ifeelspace
      So Christ. posted this to his facebook today.

Worth a listen/view imo

8 mins 38 secs in is pretty lush
    • By Goiter Sanchez
      Remember that enormous Touched compilation that came out last December? Well, Martin Boulton (the fellow who organized it) has put out an album of his own music where the proceeds will benefit the same charity (Macmillian Cancer Support). It features tons of excellent remixers including Plaid, Christ., Ochre, Ten And Tracer, and from WATMM 'Future Image' and myself, 'Sweguno': this is only naming a few of course.
      Nearly 40 tracks (over 3 hours) on here for around $5.00 USD!

https://touched.bandcamp.com/album/a-distant-rainbow

• By Macca
      I run a radioshow every 2 weeks on Intergalactic FM and had former Hexagon Sun member Christ. on the show last friday, link and tracklist below.

https://intergalacticfm.com/content/audio.php?a=i&i=3285&v=o

radioshow tracklist = Monks picks: Premonition - Colin Towns (1983) [Chappell] Lover's Wine - Ruth White (1969) [black Mass Rising] i - SELA (2013) [self released bandcamp] Meltinacid - Polysick (2012) [Planet Mu] Tempo - D'Arcangelo (2013) [Audiovisual Designs] Imperial Lounge (Maximillion) - Ceephax (2013) [WéMè Records] Electro Works - Cylobotnia (2003) [Rephlex] π Lon - Shammen Delly (2014) [section 27] Abgeben - Ambient News (2011) [Cylob Industries] Now We Are Six. christ. 1.nancy and the winter sky (2013, from ‘touched – music for Macmillan cancer support’) 2.slickorish boy (1996,4-track recording from ‘yugo 77’) 3.imploded view - above the contrails (Christ. remix)(2014) 4.little miss petshop (2011, written for my daughter to jump around to when she was a toddler) 5.happyfour-twenty live. (2013, recorded live in rehearsal with dave mcgeorge on drums) 6.dempsey (4-track recording from around 1993) 7.ganky (remixed by greenbank) (2007, unreleased) 8.event horizon they waited (2013, recorded live in rehearsal with dave mcgeorge on drums) 9.tomorrow’s world (2007- from ‘music volume 4 on benbecula records’ minerals series) 10.love/nausea (1996,4-track recording from ‘yugo 77’) 11.loxodromic curve (2003, unfinished out-take from ‘metamorphic reproduction miracle) 12.cordate live (2013, recorded live in rehearsal with dave mcgeorge on drums) 13.min-y-llan – ‘pictures in her mind’ (christ. remix)-(2014 from min-y-llan’s ‘a distant rainbow’, dropping on april 1st, all proceeds to Macmillan cancer support) http://www.discogs.com/artist/31633-Christ (background info for those that don't know)
      posting here for any and all that might perk their ears for this ;)

(also on mixcloud for those that prefer listening there....

http://www.mixcloud.com/UpstandingMonk/transmission-20-christ/)