IGNORED

Christ. - Blue Shift Emissions (LP)

Guest endangered betche

i don't think i've heard christ. recommended listening?

metamorphic reproduction miracle

moxley moy

pylonesque

kanderel

live on john peel

Marsh of epidemics and Alter Boy are both spellbinding also...Seeing and Doing EP deserves more wub.

• 4 weeks later...

Initial impression is it's rather weak. Mine is "signed" as well, but it looks like the signature is printed? I guess that wouldn't make sense though...

Christ is hit or miss for me, Pylonesque is still my favorite.

• Like 1

Initial impression is it's rather weak. Mine is "signed" as well, but it looks like the signature is printed? I guess that wouldn't make sense though...

Christ is hit or miss for me, Pylonesque is still my favorite.

i think this is a lovely album, my favourites are vernor vinge and cordate...melodies on cordate are beautiful. Not all the tracks are as great as the others but it's still a very accomplished album that's really warm and a pleasure to listen to.

• 2 years later...
i still have blue shift on vinyl unopened sitting by the side of my desk, i feel really bad about this

i dont have a turntable anymore tho

I assume you've heard the album on another format though? If you havent give it a listen, its not as great as Metamorphic but it is good.

I like his earlier stuff the best and having heard moxely moy and kanderal would love to hear his first 2 albums that were released on another label. Hope they get re released, seems criminal that stuff is unavailable when they could just sell it as a download if they dont want the expense of a full release.

I like his earlier stuff the best and having heard moxely moy and kanderal would love to hear his first 2 albums that were released on another label. Hope they get re released, seems criminal that stuff is unavailable when they could just sell it as a download if they dont want the expense of a full release.

i find it odd that those first two albums have not been bootlegged/leaked ANYWHERE. there's something very curious about that. similar to some early releases of another scottish group.

i find it odd that those first two albums have not been bootlegged/leaked ANYWHERE. there's something very curious about that. similar to some early releases of another scottish group.

there's two tracks off of one of the earlier releases on his myspace.

• 6 years later...

I remember when i first saw the cover of this album a few years back, i fell in love with its aesthetic. i think this beats mfm, there are some really awesome tracks on this album( seriously, no love for stained century??? that track is freaking gorgeous as well as balaam) it has a much more cleaner sound but it's so christ! I can't understand all the hate!

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...