IGNORED

Lil B.

vamos scorcho

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P.S. the politic of the black man in America is why we don't have Dave Chappelle anymore and he was the biggest hope as far as I see it. He loves Afro-centric rappers like Dead Prez and is the most intelligent public black figure around (Obama not included) but it's because he hunkers down and stays out of the spotlight that more doesn't happen. He was the closest thing to a positive and "credworthy" black role model as America has had in the 21st century and you never see him now. Plus, Obama is getting fucked sideways because America sucks even worse now that all those latent racist fucks can now pin every fucking thing wrong in the world on a black man fair and square. I think history will show that Barak traded longevity and health for this presidency It's an emergency situation the way I see it..OK, that's enough

word up on chappelle... shit. i haven't even watch comedy central since. even though there were some shows that i did like.

wow over the past few years everyone that's joined watmm has been a crybaby whenever they disagree with someone, maybe you guys need to grow up

• 2 weeks later...

Archived