IGNORED

Lil B.

vamos scorcho

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that interview was hilarious and i don't think he was trying to be

You're an independent artist, but if you did go the major-label route, how much would the corporations need to pony up to sign you?

A $10 million deal. Really, though, that’s just for you right now. To put a price on my career and what I do — $10 million is not enough.

So $10 million is where negotiations start. Most likely, it will be higher than $10 million?

Yeah. Way over that. My life’s very important.

. We do have a dictionary book to talk about one day.

A dictionary book?

He's actually playing live at a pretty hipster but 99% white audience club in SF this weekend, i was thinking of going just to see if the audience was even less black and more hipster than a Kool Kieth show

So yeah, pretty sure I'm never gonna be on the bandwagon for this... Some guy came waltzing into the DJ booth as I was playing songs on the campus radio station here the other day demanding I drop down some Lil B. Even went so far as to claim he's "like the best rapper EVER". He may have a couple good songs but pretty much all of what I've heard is sloppy, dis-jointed and the beats are super generic. IMO he doesn't hold a candle to many other hip-hop artists out there who've been doing it way before he came on the scene.

Examples:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLWqX_yfwHU

an old school gem: Slug(pre-atmosphere),Musab, I Self Devine, and Mr. Gene Poole as The DynoSpectrum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIcuDQ2uwkE

listen to him go off around the 40 second mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-ypT-LVtcU

the flow shifts in this one are great

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zsi-dNbgrqg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRHyBwNtkLA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co3qMdkucM0

classic

Please do not cloud this thread up with any kind of music which is not based music. Lil B is not a hip hop artist. He makes his own music(based music).

Please do not cloud this thread up with any kind of music which is not based music. Lil B is not a hip hop artist. He makes his own music(based music).

:cerious::orly::rolleyes:

this tigga comin through my hut next week. not considering paying money to see him but it felt nice seeing his name stamped on the shitty locale.

Lil B fan by proxy. feels like an old friend right off the bat

based god is probably the most insperational person I have ever seen. As a 23 year old virgin (i've only recieved oral sex about 9 times, and yes, i keep count.) he inspires me to the fullest man. and i say that from the bottom of my heart. I am saving my virginity for my soon to be wife. She and I both agree our childs name will be Brandon Mcartney ****** (sorry can't put his last name.) anyway, I would just like to say that the based way of life is not what is portrayed to be. Based is about being in a world of positivity and based-ness. God created us for one thing, and that is to reproduce. Based God is simply reminding of this fact. In my and plenty others opinion, this is the second coming of christ.

2011 is the year of based and positivity in america. get with the program people

holy fuck to even compare lil b to mf doom or pharcyde is just a massive insult to them. oddfuture is happenin right now, but this guy fucking blows.

based god is probably the most insperational person I have ever seen. As a 23 year old virgin (i've only recieved oral sex about 9 times, and yes, i keep count.) he inspires me to the fullest man. and i say that from the bottom of my heart. I am saving my virginity for my soon to be wife. She and I both agree our childs name will be Brandon Mcartney ****** (sorry can't put his last name.) anyway, I would just like to say that the based way of life is not what is portrayed to be. Based is about being in a world of positivity and based-ness. God created us for one thing, and that is to reproduce. Based God is simply reminding of this fact. In my and plenty others opinion, this is the second coming of christ.

2011 is the year of based and positivity in america. get with the program people

lol worst dupe ever

lol worst dupe ever

I second this. :facepalm:

• 2 months later...

Anyway, passed one today that had "#team swag" on the back window. It was a lol, probably would have gotten along with the little fuckers.

i'm gonna bump the thread for this reason and this reason alone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxlg635z8z0

well i guess this shit too. but aw shit i dare you to mess with this, dummies

• 11 months later...

One Year Later:

I had to bump this thread.

Is anyone else trapped in Basedworld right now?

Anyone else a hip-hop head that finds it fascinating what LIL B is doing right now?

Ever fall into a LIL B YouTube hole only to find that two hours have passed?

I haven't listened to Rich After Taxes and Task Force yet.

thank you so much, so glad i finally found an instrumental ver. on top of the lyrical

and whoaaa, can't believe i just found this....

"while I puff that white smoke my heart bleeding from out my eyes. it's ok to let it out, I done seen real gangsters cry. this is lyrical homicide with no motive of doing nothing. make sure you love the earth, make sure you learnin something"

• 5 years later...

Archived