IGNORED

This Is England 86 (mini series)

producer snafu

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive managed eighteen minutes in so far but Ive gotta have a break.Trevs face is breaking my heart everytime she comes on screen.Its killing me.

Mind you,Woody's hairdo is crying out for help as well...

Guest placidburp

Just saw the last ep. You know feeling you get when you are out and about and you just know something bad is going to happen, your heart starts racing, adrenaline kicks in etc, well this is exactly how I just felt watching that scene! Fuck!! I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack!

This has left me feeling how I did after I saw the film, amazed and disturbed! I don't think any other film/tv show has ever made me feel like this! Powerful stuff!

So, when is the new series coming out? Few years or soon? Can't wait!

Just saw the last ep. You know feeling you get when you are out and about and you just know something bad is going to happen, your heart starts racing, adrenaline kicks in etc, well this is exactly how I just felt watching that scene! Fuck!! I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack!

I knew it was gonna be bad when the continuity announcer gave the same warning as ep.3 but rather than right at the start of the episode like before it was given just before the specific part. As soon as he started talking I knew something was up....

Archived