IGNORED

Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

MAJOR BUMP TIME

Yo! Plz read this stuff!

So, practically nobody has been on in the past few months. Which sucks. But I'm pretty determined not to let this server die.

To avoid that,

THE SERVER HAS BEEN RESET (AGAIN) WITH A BRAND SPANKING NEW WORLD

Also, I'm reaching out to friends/players outside of the forum this time around. With the new update coming soon, and some fresh blood, maybe we can get watmmcraft active again.

so yep.

If you aren't whitelisted and want in, send me a PM and I'll add you!

IP: 198.24.165.170:25670

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.reddit.com/r/minecraftseeds

Spawns you on medium plains island with a cave leading down into a MASSIVE underground ravine going all the way down to the lava layer, no digging required (-50, 70, 250)! Nearby are 2 other islands; one with 3 trees (-100, 70, 140) and another with some sheep, pigs, and cows (88, 70, 200). Island with just pigs (200, 70, 250). Ocean monument is furthest back, at (183, 70, 342).

Seed is 202036544

Seed = 1785852800490497919

Spawns you in a hilly area with mixed birch and oak trees. You are within sight (16 chunk render distance) of a painted mesa and a desert temple with 3 diamonds. There's a partially buried village in the desert, and a savannah right on the other side of the desert. I also seem to remember an area with spruce trees and snow, but I don't recall where it was.

http://imgur.com/a/UdYsj

Just spent the last few weeks on my survival mode game using sponges to empty all of the water out of the bottom of my conquered ocean monument. It certainly was tedious, but well worth it. Even found an abandoned mineshaft complex UNDER the ocean monument.

Now I just have to make a guardian farm so I can get enough prismarine crystals and shards to make a bunch of sea lanterns to light up the bottom.

RJ3rIjm.png?1

Pl4i6Hm.png?1

1ZMxPMT.png?1

https://www.reddit.com/r/minecraftseeds

Spawns you on medium plains island with a cave leading down into a MASSIVE underground ravine going all the way down to the lava layer, no digging required (-50, 70, 250)! Nearby are 2 other islands; one with 3 trees (-100, 70, 140) and another with some sheep, pigs, and cows (88, 70, 200). Island with just pigs (200, 70, 250). Ocean monument is furthest back, at (183, 70, 342).

Seed is 202036544

Seed = 1785852800490497919

Spawns you in a hilly area with mixed birch and oak trees. You are within sight (16 chunk render distance) of a painted mesa and a desert temple with 3 diamonds. There's a partially buried village in the desert, and a savannah right on the other side of the desert. I also seem to remember an area with spruce trees and snow, but I don't recall where it was.

http://imgur.com/a/UdYsj

those are super dope - the seed i found for our current reset is pretty good i think, but if y'all don't like it i'd be happy to switch over. also starting to reach out to some internet peoples who may be interested in playing - would be carefully curated of course, but we just need more active players.

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, due to the lack of players, I've cancelled the server. If you guys show interest again, I'd be down for a new one. Maybe once 1.9 comes out.

Notch is complaining about how it sucks to be so rich. boo-hoo, he made his own bed, i'm guessing he was anti-social before becoming a billionaire. at least he has all that vinyl to keep him company.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ive-never-felt-more-isolated-153600734.html

• 1 month later...

the current minecraft app is finally now on the same level as the desktop game (exept redstone) and its really cool to play a full working minecraft on the train

• 5 months later...

what does everyone think of the 1.9 update?

skeletons are definitely a lot more dangerous now, and i die a LOT more in my survival game now.

the ender dragon is also harder to beat. i had to build a structure underneath the end fountain that lets me place TNT to hurt the dragon and make it easier to kill.

i was able to find two end cities, which are fun to explore. the elytra are really fun to use.

currently i'm searching for mending books and diamond armor with mending so that i never have to repair my armor again.

• 8 months later...

currently running a very ethereal and vibey server with the goal of building beautiful shared spaces - core group is me and my buddies from my label/collective, finity. ip is 167.114.85.197:25565

please be kind and keep things cryptic/beautiful/odd and contribute to the landscape

feel free to venture out but do establish a homestead on the main isle

also i recommend u use shaders.

<3

I may venture on sometimes.. rather missing cracking out on minecraft..

Is there water near the main isle? I'm extremely fond of building underwater laboratories/base stations.

I may venture on sometimes.. rather missing cracking out on minecraft..

Is there water near the main isle? I'm extremely fond of building underwater laboratories/base stations.

yeah, we've got an assortment of natural pools and lakes + are on an island, surrounded by ocean

hope to see u on sometime!

WATMM Minecraft has to be one of my best videogame memories. i had an old account here, my Minecraft username was oohdoiloveyou. i remember servers were updated quite often but the main one i remember had a large main town and someone had a giant treehouse. Kaini (i think) had a big glass-house structure maybe? i had a semi-realistic house made of wood blocks and i'm sure some fucker burnt it down at one point flol

haven't played in years but it was a blast back in the day. i also played on Maximus Mischief and Sup's server which was cool too.

• 2 weeks later...

currently running a very ethereal and vibey server with the goal of building beautiful shared spaces - core group is me and my buddies from my label/collective, finity. ip is 167.114.85.197:25565

please be kind and keep things cryptic/beautiful/odd and contribute to the landscape

<3

one lil bump for y'all 

come play!

also, this is the best shader out there. highly recommended way to make the game more interesting/captivating again.

i wish there were more games with the unique pace of mc... i do feel the charm has worn a bit, seems like there would be more tasteful successors than there are.

anyway, hope to see some of you on sometime <3

• 3 months later...

<3

one lil bump for y'all 

come play!

also, this is the best shader out there. highly recommended way to make the game more interesting/captivating again.

i wish there were more games with the unique pace of mc... i do feel the charm has worn a bit, seems like there would be more tasteful successors than there are.

anyway, hope to see some of you on sometime <3

our server is alive, but could use some more players if any of you are interested. post your name for whitelist. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 1/19/2012 at 10:27 PM, zazen said:

Well that was a big cave complex, with at least 3 underground ravines.

5 to 7 of us were in there for 90 minutes, it was very chaotic

Here's pics:

Preparing in Brian's cabin.

2012-01-19_200830.png

From left: peteafx1234, ShizKoe, Murve33, andynz, adam_beker

Heading into the cave:

2012-01-19_201241.png

From left: ShizKoE, peteafx1234, andynz, d474 (?), murve33

2012-01-19_201246.png

Later, chasing round deep in the cave:

2012-01-19_202537.png

Paused for a group photo:

2012-01-19_202711.png

(murve33, d474, peteafx1234, ShizKoE)

Huge ravine number 1

2012-01-19_204241.png

(this is around x 294, z 1747)

2012-01-19_204339.png

Various people fell to their deaths in this ravine and I spent a lot of time picking up their stuff and putting it in chests

Group photo in the first ravine

2012-01-19_204551.png

Meanwhile Murve and ShizKoe and finding multiple spawners in another ravine nearby

I headed over to the second ravine, "Ravine of spawniness", but was on my own when I got there.

This zombie wouldn't die now matter how many times I hit him.

Eventually I realised that was because I was hitting him with a spade.

2012-01-19_210840.png

Notice the Enderman, top left

Ravine of Spawniness is at x349 z1835

Eventually Adam, Murve and Shiz turned up

Someone set fire to the wood that the Enderman was standing on

2012-01-19_211347.png

He made a lot of noise but eventually seemed to put out the fire.

2012-01-19_211358.png

So then murve hit him with a sword.

Soon after that me and Murve found a third ravine at x361 z1881. Or maybe another part of the other ravine?

There was lava and water in the bottom of it. I started to tunnel into the roof but fell into the lava.

I respawned in the ocean because the way we had arranged the beds meant that respawning wouldn't work.

On my way back to the cave now via Murveton to put up some signs and build access tunnels to the ravines, although people may have done that already

good times

Archived