IGNORED

vibert and simmonds

Guest Calx Sherbet

Guest Calx Sherbet

at first i was a bit iffy with Weirs. i had trouble getting into it. just recently went back to it and it sounds amazing all of a sudden, and then i checked out Rodulate (which i like even more). "Go to Sleep (Everything is Alright)" has gotta be one of my favourite Vibert-related tunes! not sure what watmm thinks about these albums. any strong love for either of these releases? liked them instantly? take several listens?

rodulate and weirs are my 2 favourite vibert related records

used to be throbbing pouch and weirs

but then rodulate came out

it is easily my favourite record by him (them)

hurtin' cyst is just beautiful (and very funky) ...

which is surely the perfect combination in electrical music

Yeah same here. These and Big Soup are the best things hes done. They're just overflowing with creativity. You can just picture the two of them recording their first record somewhere in Cornwall, just mixing beats with fucked up sounds and seeing what happened.

You can just picture the two of them recording their first record somewhere in Cornwall, just mixing beats with fucked up sounds and seeing what happened.

That would require Jeremy Simmonds to actually exist, but I here ya.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

You can just picture the two of them recording their first record somewhere in Cornwall, just mixing beats with fucked up sounds and seeing what happened.

That would require Jeremy Simmonds to actually exist, but I here ya.

he does exist. he's voafose.

Guest Calx Sherbet

the vinyl only tracks on Weirs are really nice. some of these tracks are so awkward in a beautiful way

the way Tinned Teardrop opens the album really sucked me in.

Guest Calx Sherbet

there was that great unreleased V&S track that luke vibert posted a clip of before rodulate came out... the other oens made it onto rodulate but 'polyorchid' (i think) didn't... maybe there'll be a volume 3!

that is the correct name, and i've been wanting to hear all those interview clips

there was that great unreleased V&S track that luke vibert posted a clip of before rodulate came out... the other oens made it onto rodulate but 'polyorchid' (i think) didn't... maybe there'll be a volume 3!

Polyorchid was early wagon christ if I remember correctly, definitely Sounded in the vain of Vibert and Simmonds though... great clip that was, wish it would seee the light of day.

• 5 years later...

Archived