IGNORED

mushroom picking time

YEK

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dirty Protest

They grow in Heaton Park, when I played golf there i'ld see them all the time.

Its such wank that theyre a class A, else i'ld go back to N Ireland on a picking trip, theres places i know where you cant move for standing on them. Theres a field over there which is unkept and the mushrooms grow well over a foot big, im not sure theres any value in them being that size, but theyre a nice novelty.

Wheres that BCM, you live in Balham dont you?

I would check out Paul Stamets... Generally considered the world's leading authority in mushrooms...

Medicinal mushrooms are the top herbs in Chinese medicine... and most taste great!

Reshi mushroom is widely considered to be THE king medicinal... I'm experimenting with it right now... It's supposed to be great for general wellness, immunity and cultivating the Jing energy of the body as well as clearing the higher energy centers in the physical and spiritual bodies...

I'm really enjoying Reshi... Definitely raises consciousness and allows energies in your being to come through and be processed...

Chaga and shitake are also top rated in Chinese medicine

I would check out Paul Stamets... Generally considered the world's leading authority in mushrooms...

Medicinal mushrooms are the top herbs in Chinese medicine... and most taste great!

Reshi mushroom is widely considered to be THE king medicinal... I'm experimenting with it right now... It's supposed to be great for general wellness, immunity and cultivating the Jing energy of the body as well as clearing the higher energy centers in the physical and spiritual bodies...

I'm really enjoying Reshi... Definitely raises consciousness and allows energies in your being to come through and be processed...

Chaga and shitake are also top rated in Chinese medicine

thanks for this info

Recently, i picked a couple of psylo looking like orange mushrooms. I then identified them as being hygrocybes persistens. It fucking irritated my hands for a week.

hygcycon1s.jpg

so you'd better wear gloves when picking unknown mushrooms.

edit: or it's neurological. see my head fracture thread.

Guest Dirty Protest

A question on British law, no ones ever given me a good answer too. Mushrooms are only illegal when they are prepared. So at what point do they become prepared? When theyre picked, contained, dried, cooked?

A question on British law, no ones ever given me a good answer too. Mushrooms are only illegal when they are prepared. So at what point do they become prepared? When theyre picked, contained, dried, cooked?

Dried or bagged is what I usually hear.

Edit: But I'm in the US.

Guest Jimbob

My understanding is that this is the loophole that was closed a few years back. You could buy raw mushrooms from headshops because although boxed and sealed, they weren't "prepared". I think now though that you're breaking the law as soon as you pick em

BABYLON

Guest Dirty Protest

Cheers. Theres that answered then.

"it is therefore an offence to import, export, produce, supply, possess or possess with intent to supply magic mushrooms whatever form they are in, whether prepared or fresh"

Cheers. Theres that answered then.

"it is therefore an offence to import, export, produce, supply, possess or possess with intent to supply magic mushrooms whatever form they are in, whether prepared or fresh"

Damn. That sucks a butt. You can have them for research here, though good luck convincing the cops of that.

Guest Dirty Protest

"The 2005 Regulations also enable the Secretary of State to issue a licence in respect of the production, supply, offer to supply or possession of psilocybe fungi (normally for research purposes)."

Fucking cunts, it all defies reason. Class fucking A, wild mushrooms, there literally is nothing that can be said.

• 11 months later...

Hi does anyone know somewhere good in London or just outside (I live in West London) where liberty caps are abundant? Picked some in Wales last week and now wishing I'd grabbed loads more because they were great!

Is the hampstead heath thing for real?

thanks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psilocybe_semilanceata

Don't trust your eyes. You could think it is the right thing but there are so many little mushrooms on the planet that look almost exactly alike. Definitely get a good field guide. Even then, be careful. Don't want my homies to get fuked.

i always thought america was an absolute nightmare for picking because there is about 600 different strains of both hallucinogenic and poisonous, the uk its either a liberty cap, or its not.

don't pick mushrooms unless you know exactly what you are picking. exactly. don't fuck around.

This.

ie: don't pick any fucking mushrooms. Find someone who knows what they are doing. we like you, don't die.

Archived