IGNORED

how to get someone to shut up without being rude?

keltoi

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Usually you start with a "You do like to talk a lot, don't you?" phrase. Then you follow as it goes. It might get humorous, she might get offended, but will probably forgive you... Worth a shot I think.

I once told someone that it's better to quiet when you have nothing intelligent to say. She never spoke to me again.

Haha, excellent.

maybe this site could help.

lol!

"I said earlier that I would be dispensing the mystical secret that has haunted man since the beginning of time. Not where we’re from or where we’re going, but how to shut women the fuck up. It’s easy. All you have to do is speak to them like equals. For example, what would you say if your very good man friend was drunk or hypnotized into losing Man Points and came up with a comment like, “Kathy at work is such a bitch. I don’t know why she hates me.”

Something immediately springs to mind.

“Who the fuck cares.”

Give the baby her bottle. And silence, my man friends, is golden."

I once told someone that it's better to quiet when you have nothing intelligent to say. She never spoke to me again.

:emotawesomepm9:

she wants to bang you, get your lips around her clam

:emotawesomepm9:

i think she's a cougar. mid 40's, pretty fit, seperated and gagging for it!

get some reading glasses, place them on the end of your nose and give her a stern look.

will this cause her to undress and get on all fours?

It very well might, but that's a risk I'm afraid you're gonna have to take

in these situations its just be rude or put up with it. theres no other way. im too polite for my own good so i always get stuck with people like that and just boil up inside until i get around friends and family when i can rant about it until i calm down. now im that negative complaining grump that has nothing good to say about anyone and brings the mood down. thats what happens when youre polite to idiots.

Archived