IGNORED

recent purchases thread

goffer

what's so special about it?

the weight of the metal body, the feel of the grip. it absolutely reeks of german engineering. it feels like it's made for drawing or writing, unlike those cheap plastic mechanical pencils. it's like playing a grand piano instead of a cheap plastic keyboard.

nice, i can dig that. as an artist i've always been drawn to staedtler brand. ( see what i did there? :))

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what's so special about it?

the weight of the metal body, the feel of the grip. it absolutely reeks of german engineering. it feels like it's made for drawing or writing, unlike those cheap plastic mechanical pencils. it's like playing a grand piano instead of a cheap plastic keyboard.

nice, i can dig that. as an artist i've always been drawn to staedtler brand. ( see what i did there? :))

:emotawesomepm9:

i haven't found any staedtler pencils that feels as good as this though. it's built like a tank, and feels just so great. I like the slim grip and that you can hold it very close to the paper.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm reviving this thread as I just purchased a 32GB Ipad Air. I'm not a big fan of apple, but they sure do know what they're doing in the tablet world. A few friends of mine got one, so I was able to see how great this device is. The Apple App Store seems to have great quality when it comes to apps and apparently has the edge on the Google Play Store. I did a lot of research into the iPad mini/iPad 2/iPad Air, also Android and Windows Tablets. It seems the iPad is the choice for me.

I can't wait for it to come in the mail so I can start up some music DAWs and jam. I've been away from making music since I moved and haven't set up my studio yet. Maybe this will get me back into the game.

• 5 years later...
  • 5 months later...

I bought a 16oz dark roast coffee at a local cafe yesterday.  It was $2.35, which was pretty reasonable for a small roastery in an affluent seaside town in northern Massachusetts.  I drank it black and unsweetened, and drank it fast as I was in a hurry.  It wasn't too hot.  The caffeine content wasn't enough to last the whole morning so I had to make a cup at home later.

I was getting a ride from one of the people I live with and he was waiting outside in his truck, so I got it togo and paid for it as quickly as possible.  I had to repeat my order as the man who made my coffee took my order before I got to the cashier.  I didn't have time to find 35 cents exactly so I gave the cashier two quarters and told him to keep the change.  My addiction has gotten a little worse over recent weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived