IGNORED

how gifted were you as a kid?

vamos scorcho

i always hated attention & praise, so i never tried. it always seemed like contrived bullshit. and i hated the idea of doing what i was told to do. stubborn & rebellious 4ever

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I decided recently to start trying again. Might have something to do with ceasing usage of all drugs for the past year or so...with some missteps here and there.

Anyway, I'm gifted again.

Anybody who was gifted as a kid but failed as an adult CAN be re-gifted. You just gotta make some baby steps and soon you can bring out your inner gifted child and start being special again.

22 YO by the way. life doesn't end when you fail out of school. you can easily get back in line.

well, see, I had this fatalist view. like life couldn't reimprove. I had this feeling at age 19.

'life is over, I fucked up, I'll be this way forever. there is no hope. I'm going to die early anyway, why try. --- the world is going to end, etc, whats the point.'

in the end this is fucking retarded.

you're only 19 years old, YOU ARE NOT CITIZEN KANE. you're a kid still. you can try again. you have time.

just because you messed up a few times...don't forget - YOU'RE STILL YOUNG, YOUNG AS HELL!

I don't understand why we tend to feel like we're reaching the end of the line, but it happens.

It's delusional.

You have to remember, I'm still young, I have time, I'm not an old man looking back at his failed life. I can do this - - and then do it.

i always hated attention & praise, so i never tried. it always seemed like contrived bullshit. and i hated the idea of doing what i was told to do. stubborn & rebellious 4ever

this is how i feel 66% of the time.

I decided recently to start trying again. Might have something to do with ceasing usage of all drugs for the past year or so...with some missteps here and there.

Anybody who was gifted as a kid but failed as an adult CAN be re-gifted. You just gotta make some baby steps and soon you can bring out your inner gifted child and start being special again.

this is how i feel 44% of the time.

my change mentally from 19-23 was pretty astounding. i've always pressured myself to appear better off than my peers, but also to appear really cool as if i'm not trying. now that i'm 23 i don't care much about how my peers perceive me.

this is how i feel 66% of the time.

this is how i feel 44% of the time.

and the other -10% of the time?

Learned entire alphabet before I was 3

Was having existential moments at the age of 4

Was writing (5 y/o level) books at the age of 5

Correctly multiplied 0.5 by 0.5 at the age of 6

Made this out of a construction toy at the age of 7:

smallrhombicuboctahedron.gif

Watched and appreciated the film 'Koyaanisqatsi' at the age of 8

Learned 155 digits of Pi at the age of 12

Made this out of paper at the age of 14:

Artoni2.jpg