IGNORED

worldwide ufo display-october 13, 2010

pattern recognition

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Japanese probably put them on a game show and had sex with them.

There was such a positive reception to the ensuing space-tentacle rape that the aliens basically decided to stay and settle in to a week long futanari wank sesh.

Japanese probably put them on a game show and had sex with them.

There was such a positive reception to the ensuing space-tentacle rape that the aliens basically decided to stay and settle in to a week long futanari wank sesh.

six months and we'll have district 9 II: electric boogaloo in tokyo

Im a photographer and rarely go anywhere without a camera, especially if my grandkids are with me.

This afternoon while gathering pine-cones with my grandkids my grandaughter ( aged 7 and very articulate ) was startled and scared enough to come running back to me saying " That tree talked to me".

I told her she must have heard the leaves rustling, although there was no wind. She replied no papa, it sounded like there were kids playing behind the trees whispering. We moved to a diffirent area and she seemed to forget the experience chasing her wee brother all over the woods (forrest)

On arriving back home I as usual downloaded the photographs I had taken. I am intrigued by the photograph taken exactly where she said she was spoken too. There was no wind, no fires, no sun flare and nobody that we could see for handreds of meters.

I would be interested in others opinions.

Regards and Respects

6434dcff2bee.jpg

found this vid today whilst drinking coffee (and smoking cigarettes, of course)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGM5Gih42ME&feature=player_embedded#!

this guy is being rightfully excited about weird shit going on in the sky and the women are ruining it. :(

This could just be the effect of distant headlights on a country road, being warped by the atmosphere under certain weather conditions that allow the light to bend and appear in the air. Like that one place in like north dakota or something where people have gone for a while to watch the lights appear and disappear and move above the trees, and then some university figured out the lights were correlated to cars passing on the nearby highway. anybrody know what I'm talking about.

I think if an alien race did want to kill us all for some reason, we wouldn't actually see anything, we'd just all die really quick. I don't think there'd be any dramatic shit or that we'd see a bunch of ships, i honestly just think everyone would drop dead over the course of a few minutes or something for no apparent reason.

I'm talking about a race that is technologically advanced enough to get here btw obviously. The mere fact that they could get here would mean that they were so far beyond us that it's just a joke.

I think if an alien race did want to kill us all for some reason, we wouldn't actually see anything, we'd just all die really quick. I don't think there'd be any dramatic shit or that we'd see a bunch of ships, i honestly just think everyone would drop dead over the course of a few minutes or something for no apparent reason.

like so

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnGiYI-gHsA

No one would have believed in the first years of the twenty-first century that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than mans.

And they were super interested in the whole Chilean miner thing!

what about............. on weed?

And they were super interested in the whole Chilean miner thing!

It's fucking riveting. I dont care how much VR you have.

im watching a manhattan live cam @ earthcam and apparently this shit is still going on. im looking at two lights moving across the sky. this is the best hoax ever.

how is ET not all over this thread?

Archived