IGNORED

Tron Legacy soundtrack sample

BOCfan

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I can't believe that was Daft Punk. That was genuinely moody; something I didn't think they were capable of. I fell out of love with Daft Punk after I started listening to glitchier and faster beats but, with the orchestral sounds in there too, I could definitely listen to this.

:ok:

Much more exciting than the film anyway.

Guest tht tne

i saw a preview for tron legacy today before easy a and it was soundtracked by daft punk with a song called derezzed i believe, prooty hot album drops on 22 november

This is so much better than their regular crap. My brother is an avid Daft Punk fan. If I hear "One More Time" one more time I'm going to kill someone.

shut up. one more time is perfect and u know it.

Guest Coalbucket PI

Daft Punk are extremely good sometimes but when I heard they were doing Tron I thought they were so disastrously unsuited for soundtracking anything that it would either have to be a terrifically shit soundtrack, or a massive departure from their other stuff, which could then be either terrifically shit or really good. Hopefully good.

One More Time is really, really cheesy. Let's not forget one of these guys was behind "Music Sounds Better With You".

However, Daft Punk are capable of pulling it out the bag big time when they want

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLrWUjMeVaw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AbtwUpURB0&ob=av2n

...and you cannot fuck with this track

I'll be interested to hear this!

Guest analogue wings

If you type "derezzed" into the soundtrack page, you get to hear something else

Also I still prefer that Human After All sounding track that everyone called faek on but which was nevertheless played in a youtube of some official promo event

Guest Backson

Also I still prefer that Human After All sounding track that everyone called faek on but which was nevertheless played in a youtube of some official promo event

ooo, what was this?

i'd just like to point out this song for lulz:

first, read the description. the dude (who posts on watmm, lol) says that he remade a fake daft punk song to extend it.

now check the comments.

:facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...

just watched the original last night, the whole movie still stands up to today's standards. I also will very much miss the Wendy Carlos style score. I guess tron isn't loved by enough people in the same way star wars was to feel raped by LEgacy in the same way phantom menace raped their butt

Archived