IGNORED

Panda Bear vs. Avey Tare

MildewOnRice

i like them both for different reasons. i dont like how panda announced this album in february and its not going to be out until sometime in 2012. the 4 songs from it are good to really good. tomboy itself i can do without. i hate this release process though.

avey's record is good. i wish it had at least 1 more upbeat song on it. it starts to blend together but a few of the tracks are really really nice.

overall, i think panda and avey compliment each other tremendously well and its not surprising how they have a recent wave of killer song after killer song. i hope they can keep it up through the next ac album.

i dont like how panda announced this album in february and its not going to be out until sometime in 2012

i hope you meant to say 2011, boi...

i was being sarcastic. but yea, wtf is taking so long! :fail:

the new panda stuff sounds awesome.. i am purposely only listening to little samples of the singles so as to not ruin it or get tired of it before the actual album is released.. i am not a fan of how he is putting this music out either. he should just finish the cocksucking album and release it.

also i love this avey tare A LOT.

Archived