IGNORED

Team Doyobi Appreciation

thehauntingsoul

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VECTRON

YES I Love The recent album Digital Music Volume 1. I have heard some of their older albums but do not like them as much. I guess because the tunes are stronger in the recent album maybe

Been listening to lots of Team Doyobi lately. I'd say they're the most underrated act in IDM. And Orch.V is fucking amazing! It feels like it's ripping my mind to pieces.

• 1 month later...

Volume 1 is a winner. Really fun and unpredictable compostitions.. Waiting for my copy to arrive from the Skam shop, better late then never heh.

just picked up fragments from a bargain bin. got a huge in-store boner.

thus jacked zarathustra is killing me atm. damn guys

lol at that title

What got me hooked on Doyobi was playing competitive Dr. Mario with my old roommate while Cryptoburners played as our soundtrack, circa 2001. Nothing like 8-bit gaming with an updated 8-bit soundtrack! To be honest, though, I wasn't too big of a fan the first time I heard the album... until we had a really competitive match while listening to uberfonk. Then, I knew I was part of the Team.

• 4 months later...
Guest 30equals

Totally love TD

One of my faves is Radial Fold.

I really should get a new TD shirt, as mine is totally worn out

Guest 30equals

Totally love TD

One of my faves is Radial Fold.

I really should get a new TD shirt, as mine is totally worn out

where would one find this?

I assumed Skam, that's where i got mine years ago.. but it looks like they don't carry those anymore.

Hipatropic Doyobi Drive in Freefall and Skylight Red Omega are two of my favourite TD trax. The former is perfect for a clear summer evening, and the latter is great for just an adrenaline rush.

Too bad I can't find their remix of Antennasia's "Night Camel" on the 'Tube or Vimeo though. It was on the Japan Benefit Relief Comp from two years ago. Fuckin' great track.

Hipatropic Doyobi Drive in Freefall and Skylight Red Omega are two of my favourite TD trax. The former is perfect for a clear summer evening, and the latter is great for just an adrenaline rush.

Too bad I can't find their remix of Antennasia's "Night Camel" on the 'Tube or Vimeo though. It was on the Japan Benefit Relief Comp from two years ago. Fuckin' great track.

Love this too

• 4 weeks later...

I've listened to Orch.V the most. I love how they exploit the orch stabs on the first couple tracks, blowing them open and splattering the remains all over the place. They seem especially good at this in general - exploding and splattering various musical things all over the place.

Kphanapic is amazing, but I need to devote a little more time to it to really let it sink in. It is vast.