Team Doyobi Appreciation

thehauntingsoul

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
Guest vletrmx

You know, I think that Team Doyobi is really underrated conceptually.

The 'Digital Music' series is pretty spartan, sure, but the deep-space themes of 'Kphanapic Fragments'-era releases are pretty fun.

However, the early releases really interest me. Of course, the artwork for 'Push Chairs' and 'Cryptoburners' seems to point towards the banality of corporate milieu- but these releases simultaneously seem to point towards ancient rome. We've got an E.P. called 'Antiquity', of course, but we've also got track titles like 'Nomen Luni' and 'Per Aspera ad Astra'. I love Team Doyobi. Nothing too goofy, but just enough thematic undercurrents and motifs. Happy 4.20

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Really loving Digital Music Vol. 1 right now.

The fact that they escaped my radar for so long is a testament to how patchy my listener-ship is. 

Thank you for teh halp fix me.

Big Team Doyobi fan here. Orch.V my favourite release of theirs.

Chris Gladwin was doing some great stuff as Wyrding Module a few years back but not sure where it all ended up

Yeah, love that banger first track off of Orch. V.

Hmm, maybe i should email him for the downloads

http://wyrdingmodule.psybertron.co.uk/

This bump has made me chuck on fragments as I do the morning walk home from gf’s.

5mins into Dawn of the Apes/Heavy Light Cylinders atm and steadily working my way through a SN Torpedo. This is a good time.

New Doyobi when?!

bottle m8, dangerous way to start your one day off in the week. Turned into one long drunk.

The peak part in Heavy Light Cylinders is like prolapsing and cumming stupid hard at the same time, so that your prolapsed anus flops out your urethra like the end of a sock. Heaven.

bottle m8, dangerous way to start your one day off in the week. Turned into one long drunk.

The peak part in Heavy Light Cylinders is like prolapsing and cumming stupid hard at the same time, so that your prolapsed anus flops out your urethra like the end of a sock. Heaven.

Yeah, I love it when an inverse prolapse folds your ejac back onto you in even umbrella distribution:

maxresdefault.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely seems like there is some activity in the WM project. Does anyone know if Chris Gladwin is also a member of Primitive Knot? He seems to perform with them sometimes, and posts link to their musics frequently on FB. Some of it sounds like WM; droney, noisy, occult, etc.

https://auroraborealisrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/thee-opener-of-the-way

• 2 years later...