IGNORED

ThePlaided One

Guest sirch

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

i always wondered that too. but i don't know for sure. sure sounds like them tho, and it is beautiful! reminds me of my birthday 5 years ago, doing shrooms and drinking whiskey. i hadn't heard it in ages. :)

i always wondered that too. but i don't know for sure. sure sounds like them tho, and it is beautiful! reminds me of my birthday 5 years ago, doing shrooms and drinking whiskey. i hadn't heard it in ages. :)

Haha I had to re read that because I though you said your 5th birthday doing shrooms.

Its it not just an except from one of their sets? The start sounds very much like something from their set. Really bassy, get a bit milder towards the end. If this is what their new album is like then :emotawesomepm9: X 101000

it's quite an old track mate. i think it's from a laptop set for a radio station programme in the US called "beats in space", in 2005.

i think the tag of "Nov 2003" that the guy gave it is wrong.. cos that's the BBC 6 music mix they did.. and i don't remember them playing it on there. on the MP3 i have there's a short interview with Andy, too.. 2005. beats in space. check it ooooot. :)

^^^ diss regard that. i'm completely wrong. it was Nov 2003 it seems. Andy laptop set for beatsinspace.net

i'm getting old. memory aint what it used to be. 7 year itch, etc. lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

thanks chassis. it was a pleasure for me to "compile" the channel. cause maybe i was sick of reading lame comments under bjork - all is full of love remix. :) duuuude, people see some nice robots on screen and suddenly think they have to make a smart comment making it known to public that they "appreciate art"..

same thing for itsu. man i have to admit i hate that clip. anyways..

Plaid tracks need more views. thats my goal.

and congrats to you all too, i ve been reading this forum of yours for 2-3 years and learnt lots of things here, but i didnt join cause i m not a music maker!

ahhhh, having mentioned Bjork in some way, i have to admit that i met Plaid through Bjork. through Plaid's remix of cover me. i used to be a fan of Bjork and i was DLing her remixes and rares so i heard cover me (plaid mix),

man, that was something really unique! (for me at least)

thanks chassis. it was a pleasure for me to "compile" the channel. cause maybe i was sick of reading lame comments under bjork - all is full of love remix. :) duuuude, people see some nice robots on screen and suddenly think they have to make a smart comment making it known to public that they "appreciate art"..

same thing for itsu. man i have to admit i hate that clip. anyways..

Plaid tracks need more views. thats my goal.

and congrats to you all too, i ve been reading this forum of yours for 2-3 years and learnt lots of things here, but i didnt join cause i m not a music maker!

Music sharers are just as welcome (if not more welcome) than music makers. At least we wont get spammed. Or just get spammed with Plaid, which is a ok with me.

great,, stay tuned then...

im assuming some of you folks are close to Ed ˄\˅ Andy,,,so does anyone here know why they're delaying the new album?

(PS: dude, im gonna start listening to Rhianna again if the new Plaid album's not coming out soon)

Archived