IGNORED

Seefeel -Seefeel

Following the release of their comeback EP Faults, Seefeel are set to release their eponymous LP, Seefeel, on February 7th 2011; their first full length since 1996's (Ch-Vox) on Rephlex.

WARPCD205Packshot.jpg

Tracklisting:

1. O-On One

2. Dead Guitars

3. Step Up

4. Faults

5. Gzaug

6. Rip-Run

7. Making

8. Step Down

9. Airless

10. Aug30

11. Sway

Preorder at BLEEP between now and December 17th to receive an immediate, complimentary digital download of the Faults EP.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Scrambled Ears

any thing close to's good as succour would make me a very harppy

quique has been getting more play for me lately...the only one i could never get into was ch-vox

nice!

i wonder what will be coming out in December and January....

Oh yeah, it hadn't dawned on me that this is Warp. If they are announcing this now for February, I think we can kiss Aphex, BoC and Plaid good bye for the year (if we hadn't already...I pretty much had...but still held hopes for one of the three).

Maybe they are trying to trick us into believing such things! :sorcerer:

Oh yeah, it hadn't dawned on me that this is Warp. If they are announcing this now for February, I think we can kiss Aphex, BoC and Plaid good bye for the year (if we hadn't already...I pretty much had...

i have pretty much kissed that hope Goodbye too, but, they haven't announced anything yet for Dec and Jan?

maybe we'll see in the next couple of weeks...

seems a bit odd though to announce something for release in February, .. without doing Dec/jan first. weird (time)warp.

any thing close to's good as succour would make me a very harppy

quique has been getting more play for me lately...the only one i could never get into was ch-vox

it's difficult to put such brilliant works against each other - near equal enjoyment of both quique + succour though of the double pack i

prefer distillation of the playlists eliminating two odd trac's which are not as pleasing to my ear.

can not directly relate to your dislike of ch-vox - always quite pleased with that one

Guest Scrambled Ears

can not directly relate to your dislike of ch-vox - always quite pleased with that one

didnt say i disliked it...just hasnt made it for me yet

didnt say i disliked it...just hasnt made it for me yet

no it's me that dislikes it, but i don't think that's strong enough. i hate it. i fucking hate it and i want it's blood spilled on the floor in front of my by my hands. it does have pretty artwork, but it has to die because it's the worst use of plastic and vinyl ever.

isn't Art wonderfull. when you do something really really shit you can just say "oh but it's meant to be shit".. Lol

i don't like this.. "oh good, you're not meant to". fucking Lol.

Guest beatfanatic

I really like the artwork as well. The EP wasnt really similar to Succor or Quique so I wouldnt expect to new album to sound similar to the earlier albums either which is ok because I quite like the direction they tool with the Faults EP.

Guest ruiagnelo

artwork quality doesn't surprise me.

warp has been bringing great record artwork design in their last releases, so at this point what i really want is music and with quality.

and i also want new aphex, plaid, boc and reload

Archived