IGNORED

Seefeel -Seefeel

isn't Art wonderfull. when you do something really really shit you can just say "oh but it's meant to be shit".. Lol

i don't like this.. "oh good, you're not meant to". fucking Lol.

lol

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Ch-Vox) haters should stop hating and listen to the brilliance of both 'Net' and the title track... The only negative points I can conjure about this record are it's short overall length and the first track (Utreat) having already appeared on Succour. Otherwise brilliant, but it takes a while for it to seep in.

Guest Scrambled Ears

isn't Art wonderfull. when you do something really really shit you can just say "oh but it's meant to be shit".. Lol

i don't like this.. "oh good, you're not meant to". fucking Lol.

madonnay.jpg

• 1 month later...

^ nice!

I can't wait for this either... any leaks surfaced yet?

Ill definitely be getting this on record.

Me too. Great guitar work.

When you pre-order via Bleep, they include the Faults EP for free.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think it's their best work to date! Some of the tracks aren't exactly immediately gratifying; perhaps that's what you mean by oblique...

The album closer 'Sway' is like some kind of horrific mutant guitar-lawnmower sputtering and gurgling in orgasmic limbo as angels dance just out of reach... This is a pretty vivid album for me... Puts pictures in my head!

I think this might just be the best Seefeel record ever actually. For reference - my favourite was Succour, I always found Quique a bit bland and pretty and Ch-Vox felt half-hearted. This album is fearless and has a very nasty dub feel, unsettling in all the right ways. One of the very very few reunions which has nothing to apologise for.

I think this might just be the best Seefeel record ever actually. For reference - my favourite was Succour, I always found Quique a bit bland and pretty and Ch-Vox felt half-hearted. This album is fearless and has a very nasty dub feel, unsettling in all the right ways. One of the very very few reunions which has nothing to apologise for.

I agree. Got it in the mail yesterday. Very good.

Archived