Sign in to follow this  
Npoess

City Vs. Gunners

What a crazy first half.

A red card for Boyata in fifth minute, 5 yellow card total, Arsenal goal by Nasri and a Missed penalty by Fabregas.

Can't wait for the second half! :emotawesomepm9:

Edited by Dropp

yesssssss fuck city.

seriously spurs fans need to forget the arsenal hate and transfer it to city. They are our closest competitors!

What an important victory.

Who's going to doubt Arsenal as title competitors now?!

Guest Gary C

Even as an Arsenal fan, I would still doubt us as contenders after that performance. It's a vital win against relative opposition, but it wasn't a fair game after the fifth minute. Can't complain, but it means nothing.

I think this victory should give the players some believe, that they can win against the big teams away. Red cards or not, it's another mental boost for the Arsenal players.

Guest Jimbob

That game was crackers, and so was the atmosphere at the ground. Playing a 19 year old centre half against someone like Chamakh might have been a bad move, but he's normally pretty solid despite his inexperience so hard luck, he won't be making that mistake again (how many penalties has Chamakh won this season?)

I did expect Arsenal to get a good kicking today, we've been on a really good run recently so nothing wrong with a reality check. The Gooners played their normal passing game, and City were never going to control it with a man down and aren't too used to playing on the counter (would have drawn that one under Mark Hughes)

Can't see Arsenal winning the league this year either tbh, despite such a handsome squad. It's one game, and they gifted three points to West Brom only a month ago

Bit early to be proclaiming the arse as champions after a win against a side that played the entire match with 10 men. Fabianski impressed though.

The Gooners played their normal passing game, and City were never going to control it with a man down and aren't too used to playing on the counter (would have drawn that one under Mark Hughes)

Just out of curiosity, how many Citeh fans still would like to have Hughesy as the manager?

Guest Jimbob

Just out of curiosity, how many Citeh fans still would like to have Hughesy as the manager?

Good question, the majority were gutted at first, and probably sceptical due to percieved 'negative' tactics, but they're definitely alot more disciplined defensively now. Sparkey's team I think were set up to break at pace, in numbers, something I've been saying City aren't doing much of this year down to change of personnel and tactics, but they're hella lot more solid at the back. All in all we're pretty chuffed really, exciting times!

Arsenal were a disgrace today 

Well necro'd lads, Lolsenal

Apparently Wenger asked the fourth official why he didn't play the full allotment of time added on, and the go "Why would you want more time?" as the response.

FLOL