IGNORED

the death of "chatmm"

Guest Helper ET

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday I visited chatmm twice.

Topics on and being discussed...colloquialisms and regional dialects.Halloween and the costume tradition.Tea,english breakfast versus earl grey.Avey Tare.The Invaders,quantum leap,batman and Lost in space.Aaron funk looking like a nordic warrior.If aaron funk was tall or short.If ET was Aaron funk.Jimmy mcmillen and the rent is too damn high party.American politics.The temperature in florida.And two really good links to excellent music resources were exchanged.

No syncing.In fact the only time it was mentioned was when some grumpy sod came in and said 'what shit are you syncing today.'

I popped into chatmm last night, then promptly spilt a cup of tea over my white carpet. Sine helped me out with some handy advice, and the world was restored.

Chatmm = great. Nothing wrong with synching at all.

ET = wrong. Perhaps introduce a ban button if you dont want to read certain peoples comments?

Pardon my ignorance, but what is Syncing?

If I'm correct it's where people all play the same music and discuss it.

wrong

Oh I'm sorry Vamos "I'm a fucking genius" Scorcho, way to be completely unhelpful and not set the record straight on syncing you dopey cunt.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is Syncing?

If I'm correct it's where people all play the same music and discuss it.

wrong

Oh I'm sorry Vamos "I'm a fucking genius" Scorcho, way to be completely unhelpful and not set the record straight on syncing you dopey cunt.

i owed you one for all the shit you give me.

Archived