IGNORED

the death of "chatmm"

Guest Helper ET

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...

i would like to connect on chatmm with irc, is it possible ??

There is (used to be?) a watmm chat in IRC, but not the official chatmm. Not sure if you can get in chatmm on IRC :shrug:

Can anyone clarify WATMM IRC blah blah blah. Just installed Pidgin, and was wondering if I could log into CHATMM or something through it.

chatmm was lol for a while, it was a nice existential experiment. syncing until 7am was fun. i am always so perplexed by being able to communicate so much through a computer. when people are anonymous they seem so much more uninhibited. but it got old after a while. maybe some people ruined it.. i dunno, i'm one of those queerbaits who is interested in peoples subjective experiences. i dunnom i still feel like i have to catch up every so often, mostly out of curiosity. ahh chatmm, i'll never forget you :mellow:

yes i am gay

Guest abusivegeorge

I stopped going in chatmm when certain (then new and intolerable) members started taking it over. Most of them are gone and don't even post but chatmm is dead now anyway.

i still go in there from time to time. i swear the other day we had up to 7 people (not a lot i know...) in there at once and the conversation was keeping up well

Archived