IGNORED

The Dark Knight Rises

Rubin Farr

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pennywise

catwoman willl work only is she has her tits out all the way. just put some leather UNDER her boobs only

Anne Hathaway's catwoman will only work if she's naked with random patches of fur glued to her skin and a feather duster inserted into her anus

Get directing, I'd rather watch your movies

it doesn't show anything

you mean except offering a glimpse of what happens in Knightfall?

in the low quality hand cam leak you can barely make out the last shot which is a seemingly battered batman backing off in fear of a huge lumbering Bane coming towards him.

if they do the 'broken bat' story plot in this i will seriously shit my pants, im just worried they might be juggling too many new characters at the same time.

shows more than than the last teaser (Which was literally nothing)

Guest Mirezzi

I hope they make the new Batmobile as cool as this one

89-batmobile-ebay.JPG

ambig_gay_penis_mobile.jpg

Also, Anne Hathaway has preemptively destroyed any credibility this movie might have had...worst casting decision ever.

so far im liking what ive seen, the only thing that really worries me is what i havent seen yet like how they are going to shoe-horn catwoman in, which seems like a terrible idea to me.

I agree with this. Catwoman, as campy as the idea of Batman is, is surely too campy for this series as serious as it takes itself now.

so far im liking what ive seen, the only thing that really worries me is what i havent seen yet like how they are going to shoe-horn catwoman in, which seems like a terrible idea to me.

I agree with this. Catwoman, as campy as the idea of Batman is, is surely too campy for this series as serious as it takes itself now.

apparently Nolan or the producers or whatever liked Hatharways portrayal of a drug addict in some recent film so Catwoman is going to be fucked up

I'm still not sure about Leadger's Joker (a joker who never told jokes wtf?) and Bales silly Batman voice does spoil things a little

Guest Mirezzi

lol, watching Hathaway in Rachel Getting Married was one of the most annoying experiences of my movie-going life .

As far as I'm concerned Nolan is only a few steps away from being as much as hack as M. Night Shamallama, so I have no prob with him casting Hathaway - hopefully he got to tap that

Edit: btw I just saw Tom Hardy in "Band of Brothers" recently, my first time watching the series. First time I consciously became aware of him as an actor was Inception, but now it seems like I'm noticing him all over the place (that Star Trek movie too)

Guest Mirezzi

As far as I'm concerned Nolan is only a few steps away from being as much as hack as M. Night Shamallama

flol, totally agreed

remember that people were saying Ledger as the Joker was the worst idea in the history of anything...until they saw it.

because of that Im willing to give her a chance.

remember that people were saying Ledger as the Joker was the worst idea in the history of anything...until they saw it.

my problem with Nolan's batman movies don't lie in the actors or the characters he has on the screen. Even Two-face was dont pretty well if you take his story arc completely out of the film (appreciable in a vacuum only) . He should have made an entire movie out of Ras and an entire movie out of Scarecrow, we honestly didn't need the Joker as far as i see it. Heath did a great job, i just thought if they were going to bother doing the joker at least make him have a spectacular death scene or outro. Batman hangs him upsidedown and we never see him again for the rest of the movie... extremely anti climactic to say the least. Even the spiderman movies, while flawed as shit give the villain a proper outro, Goblin's death in part 1 was fantastic i thought, Nolan doesnt seem to have the balls or the story writing abilities to do anything proper for his villans. Scarecrow's final scene in 'Begins' was him getting tased and hanging upsidedown on his horse while it ran away, sweet!

my problem with Nolan's batman movies don't lie in the actors or the characters he has on the screen. Even Two-face was dont pretty well if you take his story arc completely out of the film (appreciable in a vacuum only) . He should have made an entire movie out of Ras and an entire movie out of Scarecrow, we honestly didn't need the Joker as far as i see it. Heath did a great job, i just thought if they were going to bother doing the joker at least make him have a spectacular death scene or outro. Batman hangs him upsidedown and we never see him again for the rest of the movie... extremely anti climactic to say the least. Even the spiderman movies, while flawed as shit give the villain a proper outro, Goblin's death in part 1 was fantastic i thought, Nolan doesnt seem to have the balls or the story writing abilities to do anything proper for his villans. Scarecrow's final scene in 'Begins' was him getting tased and hanging upsidedown on his horse while it ran away, sweet!

because the joker's capture was supposed to be a tease for the following movie....he says something akin to "we will be seeing a lot more of each other"....so i expected him to be in the final movie as well initially...ledger dies in post-production...how else do you give the man a proper outro if the actor isnt there?

Official (better quality) teaser trailer.

http://www.thedisabledcubicle.com/2011/07/dark-knight-rises-teaser-trailer/

Batman is wet. Knightfall? There's a green guy in the background. Football player taken hostage? A better shot of Bane's face.

Sorry, couldn't find an embeddable YouTube, so take a look at my site while you're there.

Yeah - get the feeling this is going to be based on Knightfall with some tweaks to make it fit within the Universe laid out by the first two movies. Stoked.

I'm sort of suprised at the backlash against Nolan - I really enjoyed Inception, though I know folks had issues with it - but he is no where near the astounding shitbucket that M. Knight is.

Archived