IGNORED

The Ctrl+V thread

Guest Hans Gruber

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Life is just a ride, and we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no job, no money, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defences each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over. Not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace - Bill Hicks R.I.P

Let me tell you something pendejo, you pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash your piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you and stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'till it goes click.

kidstatic.co.uk - shit music for shit people from a shit person

I'll most probably be playing a shoegaze/guitar set at Hyde Park Hotel next Friday, the 25th.

Also playing will be Hooper's Store and The Sugar Army.

Come along!