The Ctrl+V thread

Guest Hans Gruber

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aquinas

hello,

my name is chris d'eon and i play freeform noise under the moniker Aquinas. i use one (sometimes two) amps, a guitar and a microphone. i'm interested in playing new year's eve.

the only accurate mp3 depiction of my performance style is this 15-minute improv jam, found here:

http://aquinas.kaen.org/guitar.mp3

thanks for your consideration,

chris d'eon (aquinas)

http://myspace.com/opfunk

http://myspace.com/aquinas

Mate, every ableton crack I've ever downloaded has stopped working within a few weeks... they'll always get you. I'm actually buying the software. Bastards.

No, I didn't ctrl-V this. LOL!

you have to set your host file in drivers etc to local host ip for ableton, otherwise you'll connect with their site, be 'un' validated and it'll stop working.

No problems so far, maybe the Mac version doesn't have so many problems? I actually intend to buy this piece of software, but it's a little out of my budget for now. And I really don't see why I should have patience for a bunch of zeroes and ones when it's just there!

Mate, every ableton crack I've ever downloaded has stopped working within a few weeks... they'll always get you. I'm actually buying the software. Bastards.

No, I didn't ctrl-V this. LOL!

you have to set your host file in drivers etc to local host ip for ableton, otherwise you'll connect with their site, be 'un' validated and it'll stop working.

Done so mate. It still got me on V 5.0.1. It's very annoying but I'm just going to buy the software, I've been using it warezed for about a year so I've had long enough really.

• 1 year later...
Guest Franklin

Free Family Fun

Children's Entertainers, Face Painting, Demonstrations, Crafts, Games & Activities

i made a thread like this only a month ago or something

Guest Caustic
Free Family Fun

Children's Entertainers, Face Painting, Demonstrations, Crafts, Games & Activities

and Hans Gruber made it in 2005.

You lose,Mr. McClane.

Free Family Fun

and Hans Gruber made it in 2005.

You lose,Mr. McClane.

there was at least 1 before this one