IGNORED

Missing the 'Go' button

encey

I can change my navigation habits, but I usually get to the bottom of a thread and then use the 'Go' button by the subforum drop-down menu on the bottom-right of the screen to return to the subforum I was previously in (or else change to a new subforum).

Is there a way to re-implement that button? Sorry to whinge.

Holy fucking hell

There's a link, RIGHT UNDER that dropdown that says <-- Previous Topic | General Banter | Next Topic -->

How many alternate fucking navigation methods do you WANT?

Fuck me! I can't fuckin read. Let this be a lesson to all.

... The lesson is, ... :trashbear:

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: I'm a fuzzy fuckbutt.

If you feel the reason for closing was incorrect, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it. Kind regards, We Are The Music Makers Forums Staff

but why take it away? Nothing is aesthetically gained from removing it. Was the Go button really costing Joyrex too much per month?

I actually had nothing to do with it - the developer of the board (IPB) decided that having a redundant "go" button wasn't needed anymore.

And you'd think Go buttons would be cheap in this modern age, but nay, I say - that "Go" button was a whole .001 cents extra per month, per member!

Archived